Home
"It's a fake gun." "Oh well ... mines is real." LOL grin

Wonderful ending.
LMAO!

"I don't give a flying [bleep]."

"Get on the floor homey. [bleep] you can die right there."
Originally Posted by jnyork
Wonderful ending.
Indeed. Heartwarming. Reminded me of "It's a Wonderful Life" or the like.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
LMAO!

I know. Right? That guy is awesome! grin
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
LMAO!

I know. Right? That guy is awesome! grin

Wasn't that a 4" Python?
Looks like a 4" heavy barrel Model 10 still on the job.
It's New Jersey, so those punks will be sentenced to attend a ten day black grievances class.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Looks like a 4" heavy barrel Model 10 still on the job.

Yep. Still popular with security forces. He was likely required to keep it loaded with 158 grain lead round nose, too.
He did with a six-gun what some could not do with a suppressive fire Glocktastic.
Originally Posted by Starman
He did with a six-gun what some could not do with a suppressive fire Glocktastic.

He's like Wyatt Earp.
That big dude sure didn't mind pulling the trigger. He shot them guys as casual as I pick a booger.
That big dude sure didn't mind pulling the trigger. He shot them guys as casual as I pick a booger.

LOL. Yep. He likely won't need any counseling afterwards.
He lives around them and knows what they are. He dud not have much use for them.

LOL. Yep. He likely won't need any counseling afterwards.

laugh
I love a happy ending.
bet them 2 weren't the first guys he's shot
No white security guard could get away with that , msnbcbdabclmnop would all be there before sun up .

jesse jackoff too .
Just comes in shootin from the hip, and wings a bad guy in the gun arm, while the guy is behind a hostage.

Then walks up on the other bad guy and wings him, from the hip.

Guessin we won't see this vid on a lotta defensive training sites.
He wasn’t scared to come in at 2 to 1 odds, and he didn’t know their guns were fake. And guts is enough for me. I would shake that man’s hand.
'Worry retards reaction and makes clear-cut decisions impossible....The most difficult thing is the decision to act,
The rest is merely tenacity.....Please know that I am aware of the hazards. I want to do it because I want to do it....
....Each time we make a choice, we pay with courage to behold restless day and count it fair.”

-- Amelia Earhart.
Give that guy a raise.
Originally Posted by Starman
'Worry retards reaction and makes clear-cut decisions impossible....The most difficult thing is the decision to act,
The rest is merely tenacity.....Please know that I am aware of the hazards. I want to do it because I want to do it....
....Each time we make a choice, we pay with courage to behold restless day and count it fair.”

-- Amelia Earhart.

She was a exceptional pilot, well said and so true.
Wow, that is one cool cat. If I ever need a body guard, he's on my short list.
Originally Posted by RAS
He wasn’t scared to come in at 2 to 1 odds, and he didn’t know their guns were fake. And guts is enough for me. I would shake that man’s hand.

I'd buy him a beer.
Needs an invite to the White House
"It's fake, It's fake" said the criminal
"oh well, mine's real" said the security guard

laugh laugh laugh
Poppin the punks with style smile
Yup, steak and a beer for the good guy!
Great stuff! I know it's still early, but I would venture to say that is one of the most uplifting video clips I will see in 2018...

Sounded like the punk dressed in black says... "Am I shot?!"... And black John Wayne says "Awww, &%$@# yeah!" ... as if to say..."well, Duh!...twice!"

LOL
Originally Posted by WildWest
He lives around them and knows what they are. He dud not have much use for them.

Im just glad he didnt call them schittholes. The Fire libs would have caused a chittstorm.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
No white security guard could get away with that , msnbcbdabclmnop would all be there before sun up .

jesse jackoff too .

You think LeaRoys hero would have showed up? wink
Need more men just like him.
Great video tks for sharing trh
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Great video tks for sharing trh

Yep, tks for that cool
Reminded me a lot of this. grin

Don't mess with a south paw and a six shooter....
So what's with the racist remark he made. It doesn't matter what he did when he shows himself as a racist with that word.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
So what's with the racist remark he made. It doesn't matter what he did when he shows himself as a racist with that word.

Who cares? It's not exactly a newsflash that people have ethnic, religious, racial, socioeconomic, geographic etc. bias. Ass hole criminals took a justifiable bullet and we should all celebrate that.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Who cares? It's not exactly a newsflash that people have ethnic, religious, racial, socioeconomic, geographic etc. bias. Ass hole criminals took a justifiable bullet and we should all celebrate that.

Had he been white and the perp black and he had called the robber a ni**er he would probably have been fired.
Homie is a racial slur?
boy if that don't just put a smile on your face. Love it...
Homie is a racial slur?

Had to listen to it again 3 times, I thought he said "Honky". My bad.
© 24hourcampfire