Home
How deep does this go, not just uranium, but how much money from other means of Clinton Cash is involved. Is the "Memo" part of the money? Comey? Mueller? Rosenstein? Sessions? Lynch? Obama? Half of DC? all of them?

I sure do like to keep an eye on Justice Watch and Tom Fitton, They're getting closer every day to the real Russian Collusion. I pray he don't commit suicide with three bullets in the back of the head . . .

Just In

That is too difficult for lieberals to comprehend.

But, but, but Putin owns Trump. Trump wanted to put a hotel in Russia. It woulda made billions, dont you see. The Ruskies are bad dudes. Zero and Hillary went along to keep them from nuking us, and 145 million, dont you see? Just watch cnn and they will splain it. whistle crazy
Silly.

Don't you know the only ones that ever do anything criminal are non-dimmocrats?
I always wonder how clinton money-laundering benefits America.
Them Clinton’s keep getting richer!!!
Originally Posted by hanco
Them Clinton’s keep getting richer!!!

That depends on perspective. You can't take it with you and Hell lasts forever.
Progressives want their leaders rich, no matter what it costs them or their country.
I wonder how much the little worm Jeffy Sessions is getting out of this? A long drop with a short rope would be my preference for the traitor. Trump needs to sanction that little lying slime ball.
This is nothing new to the Clintons. They have been scamming the taxpayer ever since they wormed their way into the government. They were petty thieves in Arkansas and they just continued at a greater level in the federal government. They are reminiscent of the mafia. They find a way to corrupt every thing they touch. It's like Al Gore once said "there is no controlling authority".
Originally Posted by rainshot
They are reminiscent of the mafia..

Those SOB's make the mafia look like Sunday school teachers.
The Clintons actually are referred to as part of the Arkansas Mafia, an offshoot of the Dixie Mafia.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rainshot
They are reminiscent of the mafia..

Those SOB's make the mafia look like Sunday school teachers.

Consideration of those who vote for such vile vermin leaves little to contemplate of their reward.
© 24hourcampfire