Home
So very proud of Jace. We had his Eagle Court of Honor today. Dad was there to read the Eagle Charge.

[Linked Image]
Hey - congrats Jace - well done - and nice smiling moments for Donelle and your dad. Easy to see that you are taller than mom now.

One has to suppose that grandpa is proud of this and will be sending you a nice present. Right, Ben? If you are as good at scouting as your sister is at shooting targets, your troop is fortunate. Looking forward to seeing you this summer at AS.
Congrads! It takes a lot of work to achieve. I received my Eagle on 3/12/12. I'll never forget that day.
Congratulations from another old Eagle Scout. Something to be proud of for the rest of your life. Well done!
Congratulation on your Eagle Scout. I know how hard you worked to get it. What was your Eagle project? I received mine in 1987. For my project I refurbished and old historic cemetery in the valley where I still live.
Congrat's to you and your Kid.
Excellent!
Congrats - Eagle and Arrow of Light. Huge accomplishments, especially considering all of the distractions this age.

Good work Jace; and good work to the supportive troop and family.
WAY TO GO, JACE!!!!!!!
Great job and a heckuvan accomplishment!
That is something to put on your resume for the rest of your life! Job well done!
Originally Posted by jghoghunter
Congratulation on your Eagle Scout. I know how hard you worked to get it. What was your Eagle project? I received mine in 1987. For my project I refurbished and old historic cemetery in the valley where I still live.

I also got mine the same year. only 1.34% of scouts earned it that year.
Donelle and Ben,

Congrats for the proud parent and grand parent...

To Jace, let him know I am proud of him.... he's always been an excellent young man to
be around at ArmyJoe Springs....and now he's taking those first steps into manhood.

Always has been a squared away young man, and now even moreso...

Hope he keeps with Scouting and passes on what he has learned to the younger boys in his
troop, as I know he will be a shining example of what it means to be an Eagle Scout.

Tell him he gets a Scouting Salute of Respect from me and a hardy congrats on his accomplishment.

I darn sure know the work it takes, as I bet I have mentored probably 60 plus scouts to the rank of Eagle
in my scouting career.

and finally, ask him what would he like as a present from me, for this milestone in his life.

its the least I could do, with how much a pleasure it has been to spend time around your son and grandson
each summer for a couple of days...

cheers and best regards
john chr/ seafire
Most excellent. Now expectations are that you'll go even further. Keep it up.
great accomplishment! love the flags, esp. far left one
Congrats all around!

Quite a commitment from him. And you!
My sincerest congratulations on a job well done. I know you’re so proud of your young man! I’m sure he’ll carry this moment with him for the rest of his life, as I have. Got mine at 17 and still remember it vividly even at 60 years old.
Originally Posted by jghoghunter

Jace built a weather shed for the church's food pantry distribution building. We volunteer there on a regular basis.

[Linked Image]
a gift that will keep on giving for years! well done!
Congratulations, that’s a good thing to have on a college entrance application or resume. That’s a lot of work.
Hey!! I know that lad!!! Good on him! Great commitment on his part and great parents too!!!
[quote=Seafire]

and finally, ask him what would he like as a present from me, for this milestone in his life.

John, he doesn't need gifts. You have shared your knowledge and love of shooting with him every year for the last 4 years at Armijo Springs. That is worth millions to him and me.
Thank you. smile
Another congratulation to Jace and to a supportive family whom without the family support most scouts would not earn the rank of Eagle.
Hearty congrats to your son and his support troops. We need him in this ol' world.
Greg,

Jace and his family are real good people... wish you could make Army Jo Springs get together...

you'd really enjoy his family and that young man...

you talk to him, he's like old school southern respectful...

everything you say to him, is responded to with a yes sir, no sir....

As many young men I have seen that have made Eagle Scout Rank, I can't think of
one more of a shining example, and well deserving of what Eagle Scout Represents
than young Jace....

wonderful young man, wonderful family and a Great Granddad...

Too bad they don't represent the "Average American Family".... they are sure an example of
what this nation use to be all about...

and it hasn't been mentioned here.. among his other talents, the kid is a pretty darn good shot also...
congrats on your son's accomplishment , leadership and hard work

Congratulations to your son. Earning the rank of Eagle is worthy achievement that few young men manage to accomplish. It will follow him throughout his life and be a permanent testimony that Jace is a responsible and determined man.

KC
Jace, great job !

A milestone that less than 3% of all Boy Scouts achieve !

Congrats to the family. Jace has great things in his future !

Jeff
Congrats, Jace.
Congratulations Jace! Welcome to the brotherhood. I became an Eagle Scout in 1990.
© 24hourcampfire