Home
https://thehornnews.com/msnbc-wants-viewers-take-streets-trump/

The mainstream media has scalated its hatred in a call for a violent “revolution” aimed at driving President Donald Trump out of power.

Critics say MSNBC’s latest attempts to rose viewers to action are so violent, they could be illegal.

And ironically, the network justified its call by saying that Trump is a threat to democracy.

Sponsored: The 7 deadliest drugs revealed

“Our democracy is under siege,” MSNBC’s Danny Deutsch said during an appearance last Friday on “Deadline: White House.” “People need to start taking to the streets!”

“We have a guy, a president who clearly is owned by [Russian President Vladimir] Putin,” said Deutsch.

He’s worried that House Intelligence Committee Chariman Devin Nunes’ “twisted and mangled” memo will give Trump the green light to end the futile Russian collusion investigation and start cleaning house in the Justice Department.

“This is a dictator,” he said.

You can watch his violent rant here —

Deutsch told MSNBC viewers that the time had come to stop talking.

Instead, they needed to organize and start a civil war.
What's stopping him?
Most likely he's a coward instigator trying to coax some mental midgets to start something. He should be arrested for sedition, tried and hung.
Deutsch is a bomb thrower that nobody takes seriously.

“We have a guy, a president who clearly is owned by [Russian President Vladimir] Putin,” said Deutsch.

How long is he going to milk that talking point? I guess when Trump is kicking liberal ass, that is their default.

Let him take to the streets and get his noggin cracked first.
I'd be willing to bet that many of them will suddenly convert to conservatism if bullets start flying... wink

Amazing how killing a few of them makes the others run like cockroaches.
Deutch is a douche.
US Code TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Most likely he's a coward instigator trying to coax some mental midgets to start something. He should be arrested for sedition, tried and hung.

This is the kind of thing that pushes some over the edge. If it can be shown he instigated any violence he needs to pay the price. As far as the civil war i doubt it is going to happen. Who on the left is going to fight it? I suspect rockinbbar is on the mark they just don't have the belly for it.
obama IS everything the media accuses Trump of being and nobody said chit.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Comey's favorite word. whistle
Originally Posted by poboy

Of course. Right out of the Commie Manifesto.

Accuse your enemies of what you are doing yourself.

Exactly. While some may see and understand that, few will allow themselves to do so.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

He certainly intends for exactly that to happen. I would hope he could be the first of the media to be arrested. Where is a REAL AG when you need one? No where to be found at The DOJ is seems.

“Our democracy is under siege,” MSNBC’s Danny Deutsch said during an appearance last Friday on “Deadline: White House.” “People need to start taking to the streets!”

I suppose little Danny will be packing a rifle and leading the attack, not hiding in a control bunker somewhere.
I'd be willing to bet that many of them will suddenly convert to conservatism if bullets start flying... wink

Amazing how killing a few of them makes the others run like cockroaches.

I know damn well they will, "Oh, guns and hunting" "WE LOVE THAT" ..........crazy
Anyone who pays attention to MSNBC is not much of a threat.

mike r

Lie after lie after lie and they've lost the trail to their agenda driven narrative.

Just shows their desperation has reached a new low.
If you've ever listened to Deutsch, he make the occasional appearance on Morning Joke (know your enemy) you'd know he's a completely worthless piece of trash and says all sorts of nonsensical things. And I don't say that lightly. Even Scarborough backs away from time to time. Deutsch once said, "We've elected the worst person in the world." The perfect ass clown, best ignored.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
If you've ever listened to Deutsch, he make the occasional appearance on Morning Joke (know your enemy) you'd know he's a completely worthless piece of trash and says all sorts of nonsensical things. And I don't say that lightly. Even Scarborough backs away from time to time. Deutsch once said, "We've elected the worst person in the world." The perfect ass clown, best ignored.

Hearing people like him wither in agony comforts me in knowing I voted for the right person. Would Kasich, Christie, or Rubio make the Ultra Left squirm like this?

He certainly intends for exactly that to happen. I would hope he could be the first of the media to be arrested. Where is a REAL AG when you need one? No where to be found at The DOJ is seems.

That's all good and well but when you start rounding these people up it's going to look anti semitic. Being called a racist, nazi or anti semitic seems to be the kryptonite of most white people.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Yup, a snowflake audience, and they're not really sure where to take a piss.

I know a medical doctor who is also one of our members and he has told me that "psychological projection" is very common. The practitioners of this are always accusing others of the bad impulses and actions they themselves are guilty of.

mike r

It doesn't just stay on MSNBC, it goes all over the internet.
President Lincoln arrested and charged many so-called journalists in his day with sedition. I don't think we want to go there.

"Let's you and him fight!!"
These idiots are nuts. When I get where I can post a screen shot it will blow your mind.
Originally Posted by SCOOTERBUM
What's stopping him?

Balls.
In the famous words of the Patriot Todd Beamer.........."Let's Roll".
MSNBC has to do something to increase their viewership. Maybe they hope conservatives will tune in just to see what crazy stuff they are pushing.
Originally Posted by Hastings

I know a medical doctor who is also one of our members and he has told me that "psychological projection" is very common. The practitioners of this are always accusing others of the bad impulses and actions they themselves are guilty of.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/vice-white-people-passports/

A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for “Women of Color” where participants can go to get away from white people.

The founder says that white people are so destructive that they “shouldn’t even have passports.”

And were the Racists crazy
The accurate pronounciation of that turds name is "Donnie Douche"..
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
President Lincoln arrested and charged many so-called journalists in his day with sedition. I don't think we want to go there.

...and he shoulda hanged more than a few!
Originally Posted by DryPowder
These idiots are nuts. When I get where I can post a screen shot it will blow your mind.

Yeah, that nitwit douche nozzle reminds me of how a couple of guys, one a pretty good street fighter and the other a woose, go to a rough honky tonk full of rough dudes. Out in the parking lot the woose says, "Hey, lets go in there and get a good fight started. I'll hold your coat."

Same thing with this blowhard.

L.W.
How did they take over the news media?
bring it , haven't had a good dust up for 50 years. go out with a bang.

That's all good and well but when you start rounding these people up it's going to look anti semitic. Being called a racist, nazi or anti semitic seems to be the kryptonite of most white people.

So....use Kosher bullets?
RickyD: More proof that liberalism is a mental disease!
"They" had better bring their lunch if they are going to "over-throw", ANYTHING, on my street!
Sadphuccks, each and every liberal.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sounds to me like we're already there once media execs start calling for a civil war on national TV. And the reason we are there is because they didn't come down hard on one or two when they said other crap that threatened a legitimately elected Presidency.

Jail this idiot and the one who's show he was on and agreeing with him and egging him on, might have a somewhat calming effect on the others. Let it go and they will only ratchet up the sedition until we do have a civil war.

Now, if we had a real AG working in the DOJ, he would just do this as a matter of course and there would be no need for the President to tell him his job.

Sounds to me like we're already there once media execs start calling for a civil war on national TV. And the reason we are there is because they didn't come down hard on one or two when they said other crap that threatened a legitimately elected Presidency.

Jail this idiot and the one who's show he was on and agreeing with him and egging him on, might have a somewhat calming effect on the others. Let it go and they will only ratchet up the sedition until we do have a civil war.

Now, if we had a real AG working in the DOJ, he would just do this as a matter of course and there would be no need for the President to tell him his job.
Originally Posted by hanco

They didn't have to.
Say when.
The Liberals are very confident that their Soldiers are more determined than Trumps Soldiers. I guess we shall all find out.
Originally Posted by hanco

It started way back in the 50's just a little bit at a time, until it was nearly totally progressive lieberal socialists. The school systems, also about the same time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donny_Deutsch

Deutsch was born to a Jewish family

Every.Single.Time.
Watched 2 minutes of Bounce TV Trumpet Awards - all about liberation and resistance.
Unbelievable
,....and by the way,...they're not liberals. They're Bolsheviks.
Well, he’s got the talking part done......

We’re waiting.....
[Linked Image]

Mike
Someone sent Trump's son a threat in a letter that contained white powder today.

His wife opened it, and was taken to the hospital. Powder turned out to not be a poison.

It's coming...
His name is Donny Deutsch (Douche), and his daddy left him an Advertising Agency. He used to be friends with Trump, guess that didn't last.

The Left starting a Civil War with those of us that are more central/right in values, would be like the [bleep] pride parade storming the beaches of Normandy in glitter and high heels!

I will never fire the 1st shot, but I ITCH for the day THEY DO! FUC*ERS! -TomT
More on the powder incident today. mad

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/02...g-package-mysterious-white-powder-601579

Vanessa Trump, the wife of Donald Trump, Jr., and two others were taken to a hospital and decontaminated after opening an envelope that contained an unidentified white powder.

Mrs. Trump, who’s a mother of five, was at her home on East 54th Street, Manhattan when the incident occurred, the New York Post reported.

According to NBC News, the letter containing the white powder was addressed to Donald Trump, Jr.

President Trump’s daughter-in-law, along with two other people at the residence, were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center as a safety precaution.

There was no indication of injuries, and authorities have so far not reported that the substance was hazardous or a biological agent.

If that had happened to Obama, they would have launched the nukes by now.
I both eagerly await and dread the day we get to start playing “cowboys and liberals.” They just can’t help continuing to raise the ante.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Every.Single.Time.

Don Lemon a Jew?

Every.Single.Time.

Don Lemon a Jew?

I figured you'd do what you could to walk this thread back. You need to start checking to see if the person you're bitching about is a Bolshevik before you start a thread about them.

,...and you know that Don Lemon isn't the person who called for Civil War in the OP.

Donny Deutsch did.

Eschew obfuscation, RickyD.
Dunno, but he's certainly a Lemon.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
bring it , haven't had a good dust up for 50 years. go out with a bang.

My sentiments also. They'll get one helluva greeting from us old geezers with little to lose.
They don't have to start a shooting war. They are fighting a demographic/indoctrination war, and they've already won. What they are trying to do is rile up people like you, so they can point you out to their hordes of followers as The Real Villain. Whose watch was the war fought and lost on, a question to all you piss-and-vinegar old timers?
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
They don't have to start a shooting war. They are fighting a demographic/indoctrination war, and they've already won. What they are trying to do is rile up people like you, so they can point you out to their hordes of followers as The Real Villain. Whose watch was the war fought and lost on, a question to all you piss-and-vinegar old timers?

They don't have to start shooting to start a war.

They are doing their damnedest now.

Although one could argue that incidents like the congressional republicans being shot up and nearly killing Steve Scalise, or the powder letter to DJT Jr. would be a salvo.

Every.Single.Time.

Don Lemon a Jew?

I figured you'd do what you could to walk this thread back. You need to start checking to see if the person you're bitching about is a Bolshevik before you start a thread about them.

,...and you know that Don Lemon isn't the person who called for Civil War in the OP.

Donny Deutsch did.

I don't care what religion they are. Only that they are lying pieces of filth who want to destroy the greatest country in history. In most cases, regardless of their lineage, they are of NO religion, except to you. It's a hate you love.

Every.Single.Time.

Don Lemon a Jew?

Donny Deutsch did.

I don't care what religion they are. Only that they are lying pieces of filth who want to destroy the greatest country in history. In most cases, regardless of their lineage, they are of NO religion, except to you. It's a hate you love.

It's your thread.

It's called "Projecting" and the Left are masters at it! Of course, when you have the media assisting in the lies, it's hard to convince anyone on the left of the truth!

Elk Country
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is what were up against. crazy

[Linked Image]
y'all have been sleeping. Hundreds of dead policemen, Antifa, BLM, the vagina hat wearing crazy women, college campus riots................ the civil war has already started.
So were these liberals? If so, his wife and him will get really bored when no one comes for their ethnic neighbors. Hope they don't kill the Uber driver.
Originally Posted by gunner500

mike r

Yup, a snowflake audience, and they're not really sure where to take a piss.

ROFL!!! This^
It's not to late to change sides grin

[Linked Image]

We really are useless if you think about it whistle

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good Lord!

They wake up crying and sold their wedding rings to become SJW's? To protect their democracy? I'm not sure what country they live in, but I'm pretty sure the rest of us live in a Republic.
Originally Posted by TomT
The Left starting a Civil War with those of us that are more central/right in values, would be like the faag pride parade storming the beaches of Normandy in glitter and high heels! TomT

I like that analogy, it's fitting.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
y'all have been sleeping. Hundreds of dead policemen, Antifa, BLM, the vagina hat wearing crazy women, college campus riots................ the civil war has already started.

Donny Douche didn't think it had. If it has, based on what you enumerate, it certainly has not been answered yet, or did they already win? Seems like the stuff you name just harkens back to the 60's, which may or may not blow out. It may if the Russian crap craps out, but if it doesn't, who knows. Problem is, those who need to answer the call of the adversaries will likely not out of respect for the law and a fear of losing all they have and going to jail. They'll soon regret such abstention, which will probably increase the suicide rate exponentially, but possiblyAmerica will become Amerika, and in 10 years no one will know what this country used to be or could have become.
Where are you getting this nonsense from?

You'll think nonsense when this guy gets you in his sights shocked

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That little piss willy'd faint dead away if someone showed him the business end of anything...

[Linked Image]

That little piss willy'd faint dead away if someone showed him the business end of anything...

Yea but your opinion isn't worth much, your not an Artist grin

[Linked Image]

That guy is scary..........Lmao.
Yea but your opinion isn't worth, your not an Artist grin

My artwork ought to impress them... laugh

I call it "Hole Art"...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I can't see the pic now, but from the nature of the conversation I bet there's "something" the business end of which he'd take a chaw on.

[Linked Image]

Little piss willy LMAO. Best one all day. So far. LOL.

[Linked Image]

I am sure someone who cries over a perceived social injustice is going to make one hell of a formidable foe in a combat situation.

[Linked Image]

Is this the same couple who sold everything, bought a sailboat, and proceeded to sink it in just a couple of days?
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Is this the same couple who sold everything, bought a sailboat, and proceeded to sink it in just a couple of days?

Same type.
From what I learned here on the Fire, anyone with a TV package that includes MSNBC is paying his salary.

[Linked Image]

He gonna make me laugh myself to death? smirk

I think the Boat was probably a better investment

Same type.

Hate to tell ya but it looks like their "investment" is going to pay off.

https://www.gofundme.com/new-sailing-life

Mike
There's always a snowflake willing to pitch in..

[Linked Image]

Gentleman, remember!!!

KNOW YOUR ENEMA!!!
"It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war." -Sun Tzu

I don't think I could describe their plight any better - if they say, "Go!".

Exactly
Here's some more love from the left:

SICK: Artist Who Painted Obama’s Official Portrait Known For Painting Blacks Beheading Whites

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...wn-for-painting-blacks-beheading-whites/
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Exactly

...And also STUPID Bolsheviks. How do they think they're gonna get decent Americans to vote for them if they keep threatening and denouncing us?

And nobody's gonna believe that Trump/Russia collusion crap after the Richard Steele fake dossier from Russian hearsay sources (paid for by HRC, BTW).

Hey, if Deurtch were sincere, he'd give his $4,000 or so tax cut back to .gov and any increase in his 401(k) too.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Exactly

...And also STUPID Bolsheviks. How do they think they're gonna get decent Americans to vote for them if they keep threatening and denouncing us?

The people who control America don't hold elected office.
RickyD seems a bit detached from this thread ever since he realized that the guy he was bitchin' about in the OP is Jewish.

I suspect he's been on the phone to John Hagee asking for advice on how to atone for such a blasphemy.

I can't know for sure. It's not for me to judge. But I wouldn't be surprised if he faces hellfire and damnation in his future for this thread.
The more unhinged these looney leftist freaks become, the better for my side. I hope they implode from the inside for everybody to see.
[quote=OrangeOkie]President Lincoln arrested and charged many so-called journalists in his day with sedition. I don't think we want to go there.[/quote]

Who is "we", I for one sure as hell do and like yesterday.
Originally Posted by Toddly
Deutch is a douche.

Ummmm, you mean Douche Deutch?
The DemonicRats are going to suffer at the midterms...
© 24hourcampfire