Home
Three hours after the incident.

They are getting faster... crazy

Never waste a good tragedy.

Idiots.
See if the shooter is a "dreamer" He had the gun illegally, shooting a school, threats, etc....

The school system certainly seems at fault from what I've read.
Sen. Bill Nelson, dem, was talking gun control before the shooter was in custody--- typical
Already blaming the NRA.

This article will get you pretty hot...

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/news/a...ines-day-tweet-after-fl-school-shooting/
Posted By: hanco Re: The Gun Control Push Started - 02/15/18
They can’t have mine!!!
Originally Posted by From Story
"ammosexuals"

I like it!
If volunteer and trained teachers were armed this stuff wouldn't have these kind of results..

I don't don't get what liberals have a problem understanding the a gun free zone, allows
a shooter to walk into a target rich environment, to something akin to shooting fish in a barrel...

Liberals are more to blame with their stupidity, blocking an active response to these situations
than the shooter himself is... if it was an obstacle, I guarantee you he wasn't willing to put his
life on the line to do the shooting...

I graduated high school outside metro DC in Northern Va....I'd bet you more than 3/4s of our male
teachers were all military veterans....and in today's world, they would have been more than happy
to volunteer to be armed at school to combat such situations....

yet at the Umpqua College shooting up in Roseburg, there were 5 military veterans in the next building
that were armed with conceal carry permits, and were threatened with explusion if they responsed to take
out the shooter by the acting college Pres, some 70 yr old Prius driving Hippie left over.. they were ordered
to wait for the police.... 7 more students died before the cops got there....

I put those 7 deaths on that Bit CH... but then of course all the liberals would have a bird over that....

Liberals running schools are the biggest obstacle to taking care of problems like this...
Media is going full guntard now.

Just getting warmed up. Just wait until they get their ducks in a row tomorrow.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Idiots.

Prezactly!

Never waste a tragedy as an opportunity to push for more gun control! mad
good timing...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SBTCO Re: The Gun Control Push Started - 02/15/18
Already blaming the NRA.

This article will get you pretty hot...

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/news/a...ines-day-tweet-after-fl-school-shooting/

I don't know about any of you losers but I bought my sweetie a Ruger LCRx .38 spl. today. And it had nothing to do with politics/NRA, VD or any other drivel that article spews. It was purchased purely with the intent of helping my bride fend off predators, regardless of DNA. Shot it today out the back door and at 40 yrds., with a little adjustment for elevation the damn thing is slinging lead center of mass into a 12x14" steel plate offhand standing in 3' of snow. I think there is going to be one for me in the near future as well.
Yeah, it'd be a good idea to make mass murder against the law...

Oh. Wait...
Nothing they can do short of gathering up all of them will work.
Even then those inclined to do this sort of thing will find a way to continue.

Sad
Media is going full guntard now.

Just getting warmed up. Just wait until they get their ducks in a row tomorrow.

Scarborough ought to have a really outrageous rant on Morning Joke.And that bobble head sitting next to him's head might come off.
Wonder if the media will publicize this image of this little monster.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture evilshit.jpg
You just can’t fix stupid!!!
The Florida school shooter now found to be antifa resistance thug.
If democrats would stop shooting people gun crimes would go down by 95%.
Originally Posted by Rogmatt
The Florida school shooter now found to be antifa resistance thug.
If democrats would stop shooting people gun crimes would go down by 95%.
smile YUUP ...
The Enemy never sleeps.
Posted By: TomT Re: The Gun Control Push Started - 02/15/18
I saw a gun once, it was terrifying! I had to spend a week in my Safe space!

They should just pass more gun laws, that’ll stop em! 😜
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Wonder if the media will publicize this image of this little monster.

[Linked Image]

Flat bill hats should be illegal...
Originally Posted by Seafire
If volunteer and trained teachers were armed this stuff wouldn't have these kind of results..

I don't don't get what liberals have a problem understanding the a gun free zone, allows
a shooter to walk into a target rich environment, to something akin to shooting fish in a barrel...

Liberals are more to blame with their stupidity, blocking an active response to these situations
than the shooter himself is... if it was an obstacle, I guarantee you he wasn't willing to put his
life on the line to do the shooting...

I graduated high school outside metro DC in Northern Va....I'd bet you more than 3/4s of our male
teachers were all military veterans....and in today's world, they would have been more than happy
to volunteer to be armed at school to combat such situations....

yet at the Umpqua College shooting up in Roseburg, there were 5 military veterans in the next building
that were armed with conceal carry permits, and were threatened with explusion if they responsed to take
out the shooter by the acting college Pres, some 70 yr old Prius driving Hippie left over. ...
If I were one of those veterans I would have GLADLY taken the expulsion over standing by and letting some a-hole take out more students...

And on the way out I also might have given a good left hook to the face of the hippy Pres..
I have long said that at some point, we would have one of these mass shootings that would be the straw that broke the camels back. Our politicians rarely ever seem to do the right thing, instead usually bowing to the pressure brought upon them by the media, who of course promote the liberal agenda.

Will this be the shooting that inspires some new form of gun control law to be passed? Who knows, but I do know that at some point in time there will be a mass shooting that will cause it to happen. It will happen because it is far easier to put controls on innocent people, than to go after those who are a threat to society.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have long said that at some point, we would have one of these mass shootings that would be the straw that broke the camels back. Our politicians rarely ever seem to do the right thing, instead usually bowing to the pressure brought upon them by the media, who of course promote the liberal agenda.

Will this be the shooting that inspires some new form of gun control law to be passed? Who knows, but I do know that at some point in time there will be a mass shooting that will cause it to happen. It will happen because it is far easier to put controls on innocent people, than to go after those who are a threat to society.

Imagine how much blood will run in the streets if only the law abiding comply with that...

Exactly why I won't.

Ever.
Just in time to save Remington!
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Just in time to save Remington!

Nothing can save them from themselves.

Ask Colt.
The presence of guns in schools, or the presence of teens who are known to own or possess guns, is not and has never been the problem.

When I was in school in the late 80's, we shot 22's in the HS basement, which was a bomb shelter doubling as a shooting range. I brought guns to school because I was going hunting right after. I knew of a whole bunch of guys that did the same. A good friend had a window gun rack in his truck, stocked with rimfire, shotgun, and deer rifle all the time, in the school parking lot daily. Hell, my older brother, when in HS, rode a motor cycle, and kept his 870 in his locker when he was going hunting after classes.

The issue is not guns, nor students who are armed. Remember this. Our culture has been slowly overtaken by people who are deviant. Our culture has been replaced by criminals. 30 years ago, the school shooting thing wasn't a "thing" at all. And it isn't because there weren't stupid, criminal, emotionally unstable kids back then. Teens have always fit into those categories; it is the nature of the developing brain at that age. So what HAS changed?
I would bet the media has canned stories ready to publish on the subject. All they have to do is change the date/location. Conservative media pulls out their psycho-analysts and the liberal media pulls videos of AR-15s shooting in full auto.

Given the attention span of the average American these days, if the US wins a gold medal in the three-some icecapade event in Korea this afternoon it will all be forgotten.....

Exactly why I won't.

Ever.
Ditto...
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The presence of guns in schools, or the presence of teens who are known to own or possess guns, is not and has never been the problem.

When I was in school in the late 80's, we shot 22's in the HS basement, which was a bomb shelter doubling as a shooting range. I brought guns to school because I was going hunting right after. I knew of a whole bunch of guys that did the same. A good friend had a window gun rack in his truck, stocked with rimfire, shotgun, and deer rifle all the time, in the school parking lot daily. Hell, my older brother, when in HS, rode a motor cycle, and kept his 870 in his locker when he was going hunting after classes.

The issue is not guns, nor students who are armed. Remember this. Our culture has been slowly overtaken by people who are deviant. Our culture has been replaced by criminals. 30 years ago, the school shooting thing wasn't a "thing" at all. And it isn't because there weren't stupid, criminal, emotionally unstable kids back then. Teens have always fit into those categories; it is the nature of the developing brain at that age. So what HAS changed?

For one thing, the fact that so many kids are on psychotropic medications. As I said, these tend to blur the distinction between fantasy and reality, so what might have been a fantasy about shooting up the school, and "getting revenge" on everyone in the school, back in the 1970s or earlier, is now a plan to do so.

Idiots.

We've allowed the liberals and the ACLU to get us to where we are...when gang bangers/thug life is glorified....mental patients allowed to roam the streets...kids can't get their asses paddled at school, much less at home...the kids of the 80s & 90s now have kids of their own & we're all reaping the results of "progressive" policies....
Posted By: poboy Re: The Gun Control Push Started - 02/15/18
When guns are outlawed
only politicians, hollywood celebs and their bodyguards will be exempt.
Started ?....it been going on.

18 school shootings since Jan. 1, tend to fire up the media...they'd rather cover that, than discuss the wounded or real solutions to the problem.

The key MSM phrase here is: AR15
We have allowed the "cult of fame" to overtake us. Remind me again, what actual TALENT does a Kim Kardashian or a Paris Hilton have?? They don't, they're just FAMOUS.

Look at all the media coverage these shooters keep getting. Whether dead or alive, they become FAMOUS. What is the quickest way for a no talent, psychotic young man to become FAMOUS?? Well, they won't get far making a sex tape, like some popular young females do. If they can't sing, or act, or excel at sports, that leaves becoming a famous criminal. In my opinion, the media and politicians are complicit in this, by publicizing it ad nauseum, and making a point of critiquing and analyzing, and in a way, "celebrating" the behavior to make these psychos achieve a level of fame and notoriety they otherwise wouldn't have. I'd like to see such crimes treated much like juvenile crimes, in that, no names would be released of the perpetrators.
The random acts of violence will never be stopped even if guns were outlawed......just look at Cain and Abel, as it's been happening since the beginning of time. But, in a lot of cases we KNOW who is prone to go off do something stupid, yet those people are protected because they have "rights." I know of a case here where the parents tried to get a person committed to the local mental hospital, but the persons girlfriend went and got a lawyer and got the proceedings stopped. A month later the guy killed her.
What this nation needs is to bring back the frontal lobotomy instead of doling out serotonin reuptake inhibs
There was lots of failures in this entire scenario in FL, but gun control wasn't a factor.
It's an easy way for them to push the gun issue, instead of discussing the hero's and wounded....we'll blame guns for the tragedy.

Free air time won't be wasted.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Idiots.

We've allowed the liberals and the ACLU to get us to where we are...when gang bangers/thug life is glorified....mental patients allowed to roam the streets...kids can't get their asses paddled at school, much less at home...the kids of the 80s & 90s now have kids of their own & we're all reaping the results of "progressive" policies....

Sums things up pretty well.

Idiots.

Started? It never ends!
No, it never ends.

But liberals take advantage of people's emotions soon after an incident such as this to push legislation.
No, it never ends.

But liberals take advantage of people's emotions soon after an incident such as this to push legislation.

Absolutely. They use the grieving so more will die as a result and care not one bit. The only thing that matters is their destructive agenda.
I'm watching the news now and seeing people that normally side with conservatives saying something has to be done.They aren't saying it but they are thinking gun control. They are emotional and emotional people usually make the wrong decisions. They are all saying we need to make sure people are safe. Obama was always going to make sure. Code word for the govt to do the wrong thing. Curious to hear what The President says.
The thing about counting on Govt to make everyone safe,.... is that they can't.

The sooner people pull their heads out of their asses long enough to realize that, the better.

But, they won't. Security is an elusive illusion that Govt and politicians sell at the cost of freedom and liberty.
Something does need to be done, but it's not making the schools a gun free zone but a zone protected by trained professionals with firearms who will shoot on sight anyone seeking to harm those within that zone.

It also needs to be a zone that allows and encourages teachers, administrators, cooks, janitors and parents to become proficient with firearms and get a license to carry when at school if they so choose.
Great remarks made by Trump

No way the majik neegrow couldve done that without a teleprompter or a 100 "uhhhhs"
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

What has changed"??
In my opinion 4 things
Politics- liberals have so many Americans scared to discipline their children for fear of losing them to Dcfs. Spare the rod spoil the child attitude even shows up in congress sitting down protesting ?? Give me a break. You are paid to be there for us Americans. they keep talking about impeachment well when can we citizens impeachment our representatives and senators
Society- society in general has less religion than it did 20 yrs ago thanks again to liberals taking the pledge and other things out of schools
Hollywood- I have Netflix, half of the shows are about criminals and drugs and the wrong side of the law but society begs for more
Video games- when I was a kid we had 2 maybe 3 tv channels in the 70's no video games and a big imagination. When we first got video games it was PAC man pinball stuff like that. I really think some of these politicians should play a PS4 shooter game like a lot of the generation to see what's they see
My rant
Do lefties ever ask themselves why police stations are so seldom the targets of successful mass shootings?
Freedom will never be a safe place.
There was lots of failures in this entire scenario in FL, but gun control wasn't a factor.

We know that, but I'm willing to bet that half the people in this country don't see it that way. By the way, that's the half that voted for Hillary.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Something does need to be done, but it's not making the schools a gun free zone but a zone protected by trained professionals with firearms who will shoot on sight anyone seeking to harm those within that zone.

It also needs to be a zone that allows and encourages teachers, administrators, cooks, janitors and parents to become proficient with firearms and get a license to carry when at school if they so choose.

My wife is a substitute teacher, and she said that she thinks someone at each school should be armed and trained to protect the school........by the use of deadly force if necessary.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Do lefties ever ask themselves why police stations are so seldom the targets of successful mass shootings?

Truly! laugh
So besides the incessant "libtard vs Gun nut" bullschit that is constantly getting squawked, is there any answer? Why are these things happening here and not other countries? Is it simply access to guns? Is this simply the price we must pay for the 2nd amendment?

Arming teachers is all good and well, but it won't stop these events. Most of the schitbirds that do this type of thing either off themselves or don't care if they live or die. The question we need to look at, IMO, is why do we have so many kids wanting to commit mass murder? Seems it's a cultural thing.

All I know is schit is broke and needs to be fixed. Banning AR type rifles and mag limits ain't gonna do it.
Posted By: 700LH Re: The Gun Control Push Started - 02/15/18
The gun control push started at least as far back and the 1950's and has never let up. They just resurface at every opportunity, IE never let a sad tragedy go to waste.
I was pleasantly surprised at Rubio's staunch opposition, before the Senate today, to the notion of outlawing firearms types as a solution.

We know that, but I'm willing to bet that half the people in this country don't see it that way. By the way, that's the half that voted for Hillary.

Gun control was at least part of the problem. It created a "gun free zone".
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I was pleasantly surprised at Rubio's staunch opposition, before the Senate today, to the notion of outlawing firearms types as a solution.

He's stupid. But he ain't THAT stupid.

The gun control idiots will not win elections...
Originally Posted by coat4gun

Gun control was at least part of the problem. It created a "gun free zone".

Exactly. Only a liberal doesn't understand that.
The safest place on earth is solitary confinement. The most dangerous is anarchy. The struggle is for balance.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Started ?....it been going on.

18 school shootings since Jan. 1, tend to fire up the media...they'd rather cover that, than discuss the wounded or real solutions to the problem.

The key MSM phrase here is: AR15

The media is part of the problem and people who spread glorified stories. As the comment above should be broke down to show the real truth. Some of them were accidental discharges and many other situation not related to shooting at someone in the school. What I read earlier today was the truth is somewhere around 5.
Posted By: add Re: The Gun Control Push Started - 02/15/18
This is the lead by the AP crazy

By Terry Spencer and Kelli Kennedy - Associated Press

An orphaned 19-year-old with a troubled past and his own AR-15 rifle was charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder Thursday morning following the deadliest school shooting in the U.S. in five years.

* Even poor little (a year past adulthood) orphinks (apparently society failed him) have access to AR's!!
The public school system created that monster.
This won't end until we hold organizations accountable for actually enforcing "gun-free" zones. Want to declare your location a gun-free zone? Great! Where are the metal detectors and people screening everyone entering the premises? Oh, you thought the honor system would work? Silly human.
Originally Posted by Toddly
This won't end until we hold organizations accountable for actually enforcing "gun-free" zones. Want to declare your location a gun-free zone? Great! Where are the metal detectors and people screening everyone entering the premises? Oh, you thought the honor system would work? Silly human.

Someone, perhaps it was on Tucker last night, suggested that anyone responsible for establishing that policy anywhere should be required to post a large sign over the front door of his/her home stating that This Home Is A Gun Free Zone. Then, after a year or two of enforcing this law, we can compare statistics between homes with these signs and homes without them regarding home invasion robbery rates.
The left will never tire of crying for the abolishing of 2A. It's the only thing that stands between any thread of freedom and utopia big brother hell they wish to create.
Posted By: KenMi Re: The Gun Control Push Started - 02/15/18
I like the yard sign with the big arrow, "I don't believe in gun control, but my neighbor does". LOL
Originally Posted by KenMi
I like the yard sign with the big arrow, "I don't believe in gun control, but my neighbor does". LOL

LOL. grin
I posted this on another thread-

All the griping going on about illegal govt surveillance of US citizens and now ever body want em some. This crowd's hard to figger out. If you want it, you want it, deal with it when you get it. If you don't want it, don't cry for it ever time somebody goes off the rails. You either want it and lose your privacy and freedom, or you like life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and can deal with things like an adult.
The way I see it is the govt has taken away ALL of our ability to control our destiny and make manifest the common sense societal remedies needed to make sure no one considers shooting up a school is a viable thing to do. Thanks to the police state govt neutering societies "self-healing" process (hangings, lashings, tar and feather,), we now have to sit back and watch the news reports of these animals tearing up society and we can do nothing but tolerate the govt's incompetence in "keeping us safe", which is a preposterous premise to begin with.

People are now completely powerless to do what needs to be done, which is exactly what they want, both govt and criminals!

What we need is to carry whatever, wherever, and whenever we want and to be able to use it w/o fear of repercussions from the govt when you engage a bad guy and save lives. As it stands now, concealed and even open carry in this country is so site-specific it's literally impossible to research every place a person may pass thru in just one day of travelling, effectively eliminating his or her right to carry a firearm in America for protection of oneself and others. If the govt had their way we would be unarmed, defenseless and totally dependent on them for our every breath. It's to the point where a man can't defend himself or those around him without someone trying to tell him he can't. Remember the Roseburg Oregon college shooting where the armed ex military guys that were on the scene were told to stand down by school administration? Fucque that, who do they think they are to tell an able and ready man not to step in and save lives? Would they say the same thing if their own life was on the line, or their wifes?

And btw, I personally believe all that oppose gun ownership should be forced to protect themselves w/o benefit of armed guards. See how that pans out for them.

I don't want the govt doing more monitoring, I want the ability to carry a firearm anywhere, anytime "restored" to me. Pisses me off to even say it, since we have a 2nd Amendment that recognizes it as a God-given right, not govt issued. Just goes to show the rules are made by the ones powerful enough to make and enforce them.

i blame the govt for this horseshit and for neutering us from taking care of this type of thing ourselves.
[sarcasm] We're all guilty. We as a society failed in not nurturing the little snowflake.[/sarcasm]

There will be evil in this world no matter how many laws you pass. Of course libs believe the opposite,
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I posted this on another thread-

All the griping going on about illegal govt surveillance of US citizens and now ever body want em some. This crowd's hard to figger out. If you want it, you want it, deal with it when you get it. If you don't want it, don't cry for it ever time somebody goes off the rails. You either want it and lose your privacy and freedom, or you like life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and can deal with things like an adult.
The way I see it is the govt has taken away ALL of our ability to control our destiny and make manifest the common sense societal remedies needed to make sure no one considers shooting up a school is a viable thing to do. Thanks to the police state govt neutering societies "self-healing" process (hangings, lashings, tar and feather,), we now have to sit back and watch the news reports of these animals tearing up society and we can do nothing but tolerate the govt's incompetence in "keeping us safe", which is a preposterous premise to begin with.

People are now completely powerless to do what needs to be done, which is exactly what they want, both govt and criminals!

What we need is to carry whatever, wherever, and whenever we want and to be able to use it w/o fear of repercussions from the govt when you engage a bad guy and save lives. As it stands now, concealed and even open carry in this country is so site-specific it's literally impossible to research every place a person may pass thru in just one day of travelling, effectively eliminating his or her right to carry a firearm in America for protection of oneself and others. If the govt had their way we would be unarmed, defenseless and totally dependent on them for our every breath. It's to the point where a man can't defend himself or those around him without someone trying to tell him he can't. Remember the Roseburg Oregon college shooting where the armed ex military guys that were on the scene were told to stand down by school administration? Fucque that, who do they think they are to tell an able and ready man not to step in and save lives? Would they say the same thing if their own life was on the line, or their wifes?

And btw, I personally believe all that oppose gun ownership should be forced to protect themselves w/o benefit of armed guards. See how that pans out for them.

I don't want the govt doing more monitoring, I want the ability to carry a firearm anywhere, anytime "restored" to me. Pisses me ff to even say it, since we have a 2nd Amendment that recognizes it as a God-given right, not govt issued. Just goes to show the rules are made by the ones powerful enough to make and enforce them.

i blame the govt for this horseshit and for neutering us from taking care of this type of thing ourselves.
I agree with your point about place restrictions. Your right to bear arms should travel with you wherever you go, like your right to breath air. Property rights aren't injured by this, because while a property owner has the right to restrict who comes on his property (and the government should start respecting this right again), he doesn't have the right to know what's in your pockets or under your shirt.
[Linked Image]
No way they come up with a bill that fast. It was pre written waiting for something to happen... shows how blood thirsty the plucks are.
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
good timing...

[Linked Image]

What a total Leftist crock is Sec.2 Findings !
The RadicalLeft and their minions are the #1 Terrorist threat to America.

My wife is a substitute teacher, and she said that she thinks someone at each school should be armed and trained to protect the school........by the use of deadly force if necessary.

There is a solution to your problem next door (OH). It's called FASTER (Faculty/Administrators Safety Training and Emergency Response). They provide traveling trainers and have trained school staff all over the country to respond to an armed event and deal with the medical aftermath.

FasterSavesLives.Org

Jim Irvine of Buckeye Firearms interviewed on Armed American Radio with host Mark Walters explaining FASTER.

Armed American Radio Daily Defense

Originally Posted by nighthawk
[sarcasm] We're all guilty. We as a society failed in not nurturing the little snowflake.[/sarcasm]

There will be evil in this world no matter how many laws you pass. Of course libs believe the opposite,

Because the libs themselves are evil. Their means of remaining evil hinges on not acknowledging that evil exists.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

You got a great point there

One exception is Bill Ayers , Bernardine Dhorne and their Leftist Radicals who
KILLED POLICE by bombing them.
And
Still walking the streets of Chitcongo !!!!!!!!!!!

Like in Israel where the teachers openly carry Uzi's to protect themselves and their students.
Of course they have Mandatory military service
© 24hourcampfire