Home
Posted By: Paddler Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
About the march tomorrow? Seems like a sea change in America. Is the NRA concerned? Is La Pierre frothing at the mouth more than usual? Seems like gun control is coming. How soon is anybody's guess. Politicians twist in the wind, and that wind is young people and people all over America demanding reasonable gun control. Nice!
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
NRA is going to come on strong. Why do you post here? If you are against guns and gun ownership find someplace else to troll? My students wanted to beat up the 30 students who were indoctrinated to do the walk out on Tuesday. I had to keep them in my class to prevent problems. What you don't understand is that this wave of snowflakes would rather commit suicide than work and they sure as heck start screeching when it gets tough.

Have a great day.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Against guns? Not me. Just against mass shootings and school kids in body bags. Aren't you?
Posted By: fester Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Originally Posted by Paddler
Against guns? Not me. Just against mass shootings and school kids in body bags. Aren't you?

Start the petition to ban pencils! While your at it start one to ban douche bags because
I'm sure your going to choke and or drown because of one.
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Then be real and explain that this is due to FERPA. You can't share somebody's medical history even when they pose a threat to the fellow students. I don't think you teach in a upper middle class suburban school where many of the students are on both ADHD medication and antianxiety meds. I have faced kids with guns without one and seen and dealt with students who have sought to attack my students.
Posted By: BWS Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Hey Paddler,I go to Baltimore 1/2 dz times a year....they have some of the most strict gun laws in the U.S.,you should feel very safe.How about a ride?My treat....I'll drop you off on the West side.

I'm not joking....or do you just talk chit?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
I'd like to see PaDDler on a street corner in Oakland, so at 11PM and try to talk his schitt
to the brothers there, being all leftist politically correct and all....

He'd be black and blue by midnight.... if he isn't dead in a dumpster with a ballbat stuck up
his ass....
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Originally Posted by Seafire
I'd like to see PaDDler on a street corner in Oakland, so at 11PM and try to talk his schitt
to the brothers there, being all leftist politically correct and all....

He'd be black and blue by midnight.... if he isn't dead in a dumpster with a ballbat stuck up
his ass....

That is odd...I don't ever want to see him at all.
Posted By: coobie Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
About the march tomorrow? Seems like a sea change in America. Is the NRA concerned? Is La Pierre frothing at the mouth more than usual? Seems like gun control is coming. How soon is anybody's guess. Politicians twist in the wind, and that wind is young people and people all over America demanding reasonable gun control. Nice!
How is that Whiskey tasting?Figured you might need some extra courage.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Pad, it’s a slippery slope the direction the kids are taking without thought of further protected rights being taken away. The question has always been “Where does it end?” New York, California, Chicago, DC, all 4 have some of the strictest gun laws and anti gun type ownership laws in the county...Yet, gun violence is still higher than you would expect from states with laws restricting AR type weapons and high capacity mags...Bad people, crazy people, bullied kids, over medicated kids, who get their life values and sense of shelf worth from social media and who crave acceptance via the same, can find coping difficult, when not accepted by their peers and find themselves without a sanctuary to unwind and decompress from it all at home with good parents...

When a kid is constantly surrounded by social pressures, in person at school and at home through non-stop contact via social media. Kids can feel constantly under attack becoming, sad, frustrated, angry and violent. Some need therapy to help shape a better self image. Some need meds to surpress the feelings of depression and loathing. Some need therapy and medications to address the anger and violent thoughts developing to hurt themselves or others...This is all very real and accurate today in the lives of many families everywhere...

Raising good kids as they develop is a full time job...And it’s hard as hell, even in a dual parent household...Many parents don’t engage with their kids but rather toss them back onto social media as a way for the parents to get some down time of their own..Like using the TV or video games as a poorman’s babysitter...Not smart parenting..See, parenting is hard work!

So now what?....Kids feelings are hurt. They don’t process issues well. Parents aren’t engaged enough to realize the danger signs. Kid may get some therapy and pills...But like a crack addict, the drug is everywhere..The drug is the kids peers and not being accepted to the degree the kids needs to feel fulfilled and social media is the syringe kit the kids brings home to get juiced up on more...

But, now Paddy, the juice is hate, revenge and vengeance to remove those peers from the kids life forever because they’ve made the kid not able to live up to his potential. It’s his peers fault and the kid is going to set the record straight and do it in a bigger way with more dead kiddie bodies than the last school shooter accomplished. The new kid wants to be infamous for shooting up a school... And, this is the reason people like you and your kind, want to take away my rights, to own a legal firearm that I, and, many others use in a legal way for hunting, target shooting, competition and home defense...WTF!

Society should work harder on protecting kids minds as they’re developing at home like millions of law abiding gun families do. And start by being a damn good parent. It sure is a lot easier to BLAME an object that can’t move unless picked up by lawful or unlawful hands by a so called person who calls themselves a parent, but hasn’t ever spent time or engaged with their kids on a level deeper than..”How was school?”....”Do you have any homework?”...”Do your home work before you get on your computer.” “ I didn’t make any dinner, but there is some leftovers in the fridge you can warm up if you get hungry.” “Im going out tonight with a friend and should be home by 10PM.” This is your American liberal family a lot of the time...And, it’s my guns fault kids go Nut Schit Crazy??? Come the Fuuck on Pad. This is absurd!

Let’s talk cars and backpacks. Cars first. Say a Subaru WRX stock from the dealership is legal....But, if you were to lower it. Darken the windows. Throw on a spoiler and a rear wing and a set of low band tires with mag wheels would make it illegal to own...All because cosmetically the WRX looks like a scary race car. And we know a race car can’t be legal to drive on public roads.

This is the same exact idea behind banning an AR type weapon. Cosmetics, is cosmetics whether it’s a Subaru WRX tricked out or a 223 Winchester caliber hunting cartridge fired from an AR platform that is tricked out and painted black...Yes, both car and AR can kill a person if mishandled. One could argue that a Subaru tricked out makes a driver think he/she is a race car driver and that behavior will lead to more deaths on the road because of speed and unsafe handling...

Using you and your Liberal gun grabbing KinderCare kids as the reason more deaths on the road are due to young, inexperienced drivers going to fast and not paying attention because they are on social media devices trying to improve their popularity so they will feel good enough about themselves to not want to kill a bunch of their friends at school...WOW! Now that alone should make all the Liberal gun hating mommies, daddies and kiddies want to protest all car manufacturers so that no car can be allowed to have any cosmetic after market accessories...Your ideas as well as the Lying Left gun grabbers and their under developed kiddies who are being manipulated by gun grabbing organizers such as Soros and Bloomberg are just foolish people, who don’t understand what will happen.

Let us not forget that wannabe News Achor Kiddie Tool David Hogg...Little boy wasn’t big on mandatory clear backpacks because it infringes on the kiddies rights and won’t make a difference in his opinion...His opinion. Hilarious!

More to come “Fan Boy” of the Left....Good Talk...What’s your reply? And this time don’t just be a jacka$$. Say something that explains to me why I shouldn’t be concerned about this and my 2A rights. 😎 Tell me what would be enough for the Left gun haters to finally go away for good? Let’s hear it and stay on topic...I don’t care about your speakers, Classical music, or the swill your drinking. Focus Pad, I challenge you to make me believe you and your kind don’t want to take away everything firearms related. Your turn..Go!

Posted By: Lennie Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
These anti gun rallies only exist because firearms are available to protect all of liberties in the bill of rights. The freedom to protest is just as literal as the freedom to bear and jeep arms.
Posted By: farmer Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
He post this stupid stuff for the reactions, just ignore him and he will go away.
No doubt...But hatari and I have had our fill..It’s time for Paddy to man up and explain a position instead of hyping a series of questions. He never defends his position; happy only to spew talking points...Now, where did that Little Piddler Go to...Did I run you to ground? Oh, well... Beave 3 Pad 0...Game Over, and I was just warming up Rook. 😎
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Seeing this kind of reaction, to attacks on our freedom, sure makes me sad...
Posted By: rovert Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
You either believe in the second amendment or you don't. If you think it is there to protect your right to own a lever action rifle or double barrel shotgun you're a fool. The entire purpose of 2A is to put current "military grade" weapons in the hands of citizens. It has already been infringed upon by the NFA. If you want your "reasonable gun control" just man up and call for removal of the second amendment. That is what it is. See how the people really feel. Stop trying to come in through the back door to infringe on our rights. Just go straight at it. Do it the right way. Be honest. You want removal of our right to bear arms. If you can't admit that to yourself, you've got real problems.

I hate seeing kids carried out in body bags as much as anyone but the fact remains that our schools are safe places for our children. More kids die from being left in hot cars each year than in school shootings. Using school shootings to go after the second amendment is nothing but using emotional people to advance an agenda. It is an intellectually dishonest tactic.

Opposing our right to modern weaponry is taking an extremely short sighted view on history. We've experienced relative stability in Westernized countries for less than a century and now a whole bunch of people can't imagine we would ever need to protect ourselves from a government. I have problems comprehending how seemingly intelligent people can take such a view.
Posted By: kellory Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Without the 2nd amendment, it is just the Bill of Suggestions.
Posted By: benchman Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
"Reasonable " gun control, is code for incrementally repealing the 2nd amendment. If you don't realize that, you're just naive. It's illegal to murder. That covers all means.
Posted By: kellory Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
There is nothing about an active shooter, that is legal, so more laws forbidding it, are Irrelevant.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Politicians twist in the wind,

Thats why I gave another donation to the NRA. Dangle a dollar in front of a politicians nose to move them in the right direction.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18

Moron.

Good thing Bricktop ain't here.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Piddler, i was always under the impression you agreed with northman that the dims would never take our guns.

What organizations must us gun owners join and what oaths must we take to be able to keep our sporting arms for hunting after the tribulation begins, you know, the way Hemmler did even though Hitler abhorred hunting?

Posted By: joken2 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18

Close to four times as many handguns and shotguns than rifles have been used in mass shootings.

"The statistic shows the weapon types used in mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and June 2017. These calculations are based on 90 incidents reported by the source. A total of 43 rifles have been used in 35 mass shootings between 1982 and 2017"

(Note too that the figure in the link below represents ALL action types, magazine capacities and styles of rifles combined used in mass shootings.)

Weapon types used in mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and 2017

And this from the Chicago Tribune::
A cure for mass shootings doesn't exist

Every time there is a mass shooting, a chorus goes up: “We must do something to keep this from happening again. We can’t tolerate it any longer.” Revulsion understandably creates a demand for remedies. But every time, we do nothing, to the fury of those who denounce the inaction as shameful.

There is a simple explanation, though, for the inaction. It’s not that the National Rifle Association is all-powerful, that too many Americans are blind to reason or that most are complacent about wanton slaughter. It’s that there are no plausible options that offer more than the faintest prospect of preventing a massacre in the next year or the next decade.

Our constitutional framework was not designed to facilitate drastic government action. It was designed to prevent it in the absence of a clear and durable public consensus. In this instance, there is none.

Mass shootings are a horrific problem that is peculiarly resistant to solutions. To a great extent, public policy is impotent. Until the advocates of new restrictions can make the case that they would make a difference, little is likely to happen.

What answers do they offer? One is reinstituting the federal ban on “assault weapons” and high-capacity magazines that was in effect from 1994 to 2004. Another is expanding the federal background check system to cover private sales. Another is to make it easier to flag people with mental health problems and bar sales to them.

These are not necessarily wrong, but they are unpromising. Although an AR-15 may be particularly useful for mass shootings, there are many substitutes that fire just as rapidly and use equally destructive ammunition. A ban on high-capacity magazines would be a puny impediment to someone like the killer in Parkland, Fla.

Mass shooters, Florida State University criminologist Gary Kleck told me, “always use multiple guns and/or multiple magazines, enabling them to easily fire many rounds quickly even if they had only smaller-capacity magazines. And they do not need guns that fire fast, because they do not fire fast during their crimes.” The Parkland shooter had multiple magazines.

A 2013 study of the 1994 law for the National Institute of Justice said, “We cannot clearly credit the ban with any of the nation’s recent drop in gun violence.” It also said, “Should it be renewed, the ban’s effects on gun violence are likely to be small at best and perhaps too small for reliable measurement.”

Even if the law had any positive effect then, it would be far less likely to help today because there are far more of these guns now. In 1994, Americans owned about 1.5 million “assault weapons.” The number is now around 8 million.

Restoring the 1994 law would not eliminate them. It would only block new sales — and foster new models engineered to get around the new rules. People would be able to keep and buy the “assault weapons” already out there.

Background checks for private sales would make it harder for felons to acquire guns. But mass shooters have typically gotten their arms legally from licensed dealers, as the alleged killer in Parkland did.

Yes, it might make a difference if the United States emulated Australia by outlawing certain guns and requiring owners to surrender them. Constitutional issues aside, that sort of law couldn’t be passed here — or enforced. It belongs in the realm of fantasy.

Broadening the exclusion for mental health problems would mean penalizing millions of people who pose no danger. It would also deter troubled gun owners from seeking treatment.

“To say no one with mental illness should have a gun — how do you accomplish that?” Ronald Honberg, senior policy adviser for the National Alliance on Mental Illness, asked The New York Times. “Does that mean anybody that goes to a therapist for depression or anxiety should be reported and put in a database and prohibited from purchasing a firearm? That would impact a fair number of police officers.”

None of this is to argue against any changes whatsoever. Some reforms could modestly reduce gun crime without putting much of a burden on law-abiding gun owners. Universal background checks, banning bump stocks and improving databases to prevent the omission of people who are barred from purchasing guns could help diminish gun violence.

Outrage is an appropriate response to the carnage in Parkland, but it’s not an answer. Those demanding dramatic action accuse those who disagree of enabling murder. But it’s no sin to reject false remedies.

Steve Chapman, a member of the Tribune Editorial Board, blogs at www.chicagotribune.com/chapman.

Download “Recalculating: Steve Chapman on a New Century” at chicagotribune.com/ebooks

[email protected]

Twitter @SteveChapman13
Anybody watching the marches today? This is our future. These kids will vote, and are growing up to hate guns, the NRA, and the Republicans failure to stand up for their lives.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Anybody watching the marches today? This is our future. These kids will vote, and are growing up to hate guns, the NRA, and the Republicans failure to stand up for their lives.

You ARE the convenient idiots as defined by Lenin, paddler.

There are over 100 million gun owners in the USA (NRA members or not) and they understand who you are, that's why they have their guns.

Be careful what you wish for, Ricardo. Keep pushing the agenda and your wish may come true .....with unintended consequences.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Originally Posted by diarrhea puddle

They'll hate guns even more when they try to confiscate mine.
Posted By: savage62 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
YOU AND I ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER PERSON ARE TO BLAME. THE CITYS ARE A FESTHOLE NOTHING TO DO FOR THE KIDS BECAUSE OF DRUGS AND GANGS. THE DEMOCRATS WITH MONEY IS BRINGING THIS CRAP ON US ALONG WITH THE TEACHERS IN SCHOOLS. WAKE UP ITS NOT ONLY THE REPUBLICANS ITS THE ABOVE NO HISTORY ANYMORE GUN FREE ZONE WHAT DOES THIS SAY TO A CRIMALCOME AN GET IT
Milbank covers it well:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.311d24f5394d
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18

I’m against doctors that sexually abuse their patients. More people die per year by incompetent doctors than die from school shootings so I’m for decertifying incompetent and sexually motivated doctors from coming anywhere near patients. Once we’ve cleaned up the scumbags in the medical profession we can rest easy knowing that we’ve saved more lives in one year than all the school shootings throughout all of time in all the world combined. Guns aren’t the problem, bad, ignorant and amoral doctors are!
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Piddler,
When they come to collect the guns, and you've proved you are all for it, please come to my house to collect them personally. I'd like to meet you.
I'm really impressed with the determination and commitment of these kids. Very articulate, also. There may come a day when my proposal to reclassify semi automatic weapons that use detachable magazines as Class 3 will be seen as the better alternative to stricter measures.

These kids grow up without guns, they don't hunt, plink, or target shoot. The only personal experience they have with guns is as victims or witnesses of gun violence. The backlash against the NRA and the Republican party will be severe. And in many ways justifiable.

Troll Doc (hatari coined the name...Fitting) I didn’t think you would respond to my challenge of “Point Counter Point”. You’ve been silenced! ....Your agenda...The Lefts agenda, is full gun confiscation...Beaver 4, hatari 2, Troll Doc 0 😎
Posted By: Cretch Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Maybe it's time for a Pro-gun march. Let them see where the real power lies.
Way impressed with Hogg being angered his 1A is being infringed by a clear backpack..Never mess with a toddlers dress code or social media devices. They will throw tantrums equal to those who fight for 2A freedoms which are way more important than the kiddies needs to be seen as 2 Kool 4 School...Still waiting Troll Doc...Where’s your counter point? 😎
That would be a really good idea..The time has come to organize our mass and show up for 2A rights...I’m there. 😎
Posted By: joken2 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18

The only thing Paddler has accomplished and ever will with his persistent trolling here is convince me and likely every bit as obvious to many/all others here as well is that he has no real honest concern for anything he pretends to care about.
His sole purpose here is and always has been purely a self serving albeit ever failing attempt to appease his personal need for revenge anytime he doesn't get or things don't go according to his wants.

Posted By: rost495 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Hey Pad, there is another thread about you here. Have you seen it.
I'm really impressed with the determination and commitment of these kids. Very articulate, also. There may come a day when my proposal to reclassify semi automatic weapons that use detachable magazines as Class 3 will be seen as the better alternative to stricter measures.

These kids grow up without guns, they don't hunt, plink, or target shoot. The only personal experience they have with guns is as victims or witnesses of gun violence. The backlash against the NRA and the Republican party will be severe. And in many ways justifiable.

When you are ready, bring it you SOB!
Posted By: hookeye Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Liberals are going nuts with Trump.
Now they're pushing their kids into the mess.
Good.
Heroin is the perfect tool for them to cope.
No Narcan though.
Posted By: coobie Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Kind of funny to pattern this paddler person.Look at his first posts from few years back to current posts.You will get the idea.Maybe his doctor changed his Meds..
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Then be real and explain that this is due to FERPA. You can't share somebody's medical history even when they pose a threat to the fellow students. I don't think you teach in a upper middle class suburban school where many of the students are on both ADHD medication and antianxiety meds. I have faced kids with guns without one and seen and dealt with students who have sought to attack my students.

not that anyone owes it to you Paddler, but you're in over your head with this guy. You couldn't make a pimple on his azz. You're trying to converse with a good man and a real man. You aren't equipped to do so.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’m against doctors that sexually abuse their patients. More people die per year by incompetent doctors than die from school shootings so I’m for decertifying incompetent and sexually motivated doctors from coming anywhere near patients. Once we’ve cleaned up the scumbags in the medical profession we can rest easy knowing that we’ve saved more lives in one year than all the school shootings throughout all of time in all the world combined. Guns aren’t the problem, bad, ignorant and amoral doctors are!

well that ain't gonna just buff out! well stated.
Posted By: Slider1 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/24/18
It is TIME to March Ourselves Nationwide!!! https://www.marchforourguns.com/
Originally Posted by Slider1
It is TIME to March Ourselves Nationwide!!! https://www.marchforourguns.com/

Don't know about you, but when I decide it's time for me to march, I'm not carrying a figgin sign.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
It's a sea change:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...port-to-march-for-our-lives-participants

I just hope they don't lump all guns together.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18

The NRA will just flex their huge political muscle and all these protests will be forgotten.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Aren't these the same kids that have made a sport out of eating Tide pods?
Posted By: Springcove Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Most likely. Yes!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
You have to care to be nervous. I don't give one little [bleep] about kids trying to tell me how to live and what I own. They need to go back to eating tide pods.
kwg
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
...The backlash against the NRA and the Republican party will be severe. And in many ways justifiable...

Horsescchitt.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
What's going to happen is what happened with Zero...the NRA will set new records in picking up new members. As someone already noted, I don't give a rat's azz what a kid thinks I should do, and what I should own.

I'm already a Lifetime member of the NRA, so I'll have to send them money.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Paddler,

Tell me truly: Are you REALLY ignorant enough to believe the FOOLISHNESS that you routinely post to the gun forums??
(Actually, I believe that you are simply trying to "stir the pot" & attempting to "cause discord" on 2nd Amendment friendly sites.)

IF you do believe that utter nonsense, I truly PITY you as at least one of the following: half-educated, "mentally compromised" and or "mentally deficient".

The Bill of RIGHTS & three major decisions of the SCOTUS makes what they "idiot kiddie brigade" wants obviously UNCONSTITUTIONAL, moot & W/O standing at law.
(IF you doubt how ignorant that "the kiddie brigade" is of commonly understood facts/Constitutional law, just listen to the utterly silly bilge that they spew onto CNN when/if they stop mouthing the leftist talking points that they have been given.)

IF you doubt me, go read MILLER, McDONALD & HELLER before making even one more comment that makes you LOOK like a clueless & untutored dolt.

yours, tex
Posted By: RollingThunder Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18

I'm against guys named AcesNeights, really. A total retard. I've seen Down's Syndrome victims and Autism victims make more sense than him.

He has either eaten lead paint chips as a child or has Down's Syndrome or Autism.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt let's just say he has Asperger's Syndrome.

Or is it good old fashion inbreeding? Prolly that. But a fuggin retard of any stripe to be sure. Thank goodness Down's Syndrome victims can't reproduce. Thank Jesus for that,
Wow rolling turd. Making light of people with Down’s Syndrome. It takes a special kind of piece of [bleep] person to pull that card. Typical of your type though.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Not nervous at all you worthless sub-human piece of schitt. Just waiting, daring, hoping you scumbags to cross the line. The Liberty tree needs watered.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Wow rolling turd. Making light of people with Down’s Syndrome. It takes a special kind of piece of [bleep] person to pull that card. Typical of your type though.

AcesNeights needs to post a picture of his face to clear this up.

He has the tell-tale look for sure.

Let him prove otherwise. What's he hiding?
Your a f*****g scumbag. Anyone that goes that route is a world class pile of 💩!!! No surprise really.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Looks like the azzholes are returning from today's march. How much did you get paid to carry a sign today?
Your a f*****g scumbag. Anyone that goes that route is a world class pile of 💩!!! No surprise really.

Probably the greatest consensus ever to happen here at the fire.

Don't you see what I'm doing? I'm demonstrating what he and others like him are doing on these boards, but to the extreme, in order to prove the lunacy of it all.

He, and others like him, make no sense. Making fun of people with disabilities is equally as inane.

Now watch him post with some sort of nonsensical comeback.
Posted By: fester Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
I'm a f u c k I n g retard and my feelings and jazz hands are not hurt.
Go suck your moms b o o b..

P u z z y.

Don't you see what I'm doing? I'm demonstrating what he and others like him are doing on these boards, but to the extreme, in order to prove the lunacy of it all.

He, and others like him, make no sense. Making fun of people with disabilities is equally as inane.

Now watch him post with some sort of nonsensical comeback.

One can only hope you are unable to breed.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Don’t we see what you are doing? Yeah, we see it.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Don’t we see what you are doing? Yeah, we see it.

No doubt

Let me paint you a picture RT. If this was a real campfire you just went to urinate by squatting to do so. While all the others looked at you and thought “wtf is wrong with that bozo”?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Every time Paddler posts his dumbass drivel I'm going to donate $5.00 to the NRA to fight the gun control he wants so badly. I encourage you to join me if you want.

Keep track of the donations Piddles so you know how much money you have caused to go to the NRA.
We should just sign Piddler up for the NRA. Have the magazine sent to his office. I will gladly pitch in. Jon Middleton M.D. Proud NRA member 😂
Posted By: kingston Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Every time Paddler posts his dumbass drivel I'm going to donate $5.00 to the NRA to fight the gun control he wants so badly. I encourage you to join me if you want.

Keep track of the donations Piddles so you know how much money you have caused to go to the NRA.

Paul, I’m in! This is a great idea! You keep score and let me know how much to write the check for. Really, I’m in!
Posted By: mog75 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18

Great idea!
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18

You’re Phil’s sock puppet so I’ll continue on with whatever affliction gets you off because the depths of stupidity have yet to meet you. Carry on sunshine...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Why does everybody keep talking to these knothead Communists?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
It's a sea change:

If you and your lieberal politicians are truthful in your remarks that you are not against the 2A and dont want all sporting or self defense arms prohibited and you and your politicians truly want common folks to be able to defend themselves, then why are they essentially banned in certain communities and why did liberals laws essentially restrict them to peoples homes.

I have known drs who worked in New York (and other dimocrap controlled cities)years ago who had to cover emergencies at hospitals in the middle of the night and were unable to get carry permits to protect themselvs from, you guessed it, your fellow dimocraps.
Posted By: deflave Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
I can't believe you guys still respond to these fugkin' d-bags.

JFC.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by kingston

Paul, I’m in! This is a great idea! You keep score and let me know how much to write the check for. Really, I’m in!

For those of you that want to join me you can use this link, for every 5 drivel posts Piddles makes you can make a 25.00 donation and Ruger will match it!

Piddles nemesis.
Posted By: kingston Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Sweet, doubling down my double down!
Originally Posted by kingston
Sweet, doubling down my double down!

I will see that, and double down your double down.
Originally Posted by deflave

JFC.

Lmao.

You should try a belching beaver peanut butter milk stout.😎
Posted By: benquick Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Looks like the azzholes are returning from today's march. How much did you get paid to carry a sign today?

Did the now 9 year old surviver of Sandy Hook who spoke at Washington DC today get paid? Who got paid are the representatives and senators who took money from the NRA. # $1.05 Marco.
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Did the now 9 year old surviver of Sandy Hook who spoke at Washington DC today get paid?

Oh s h I t!

You are not allowed to talk about that stuff here!
Posted By: AlaskaCub Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18

JFC.

+1000 I don’t know why you guys even respond with any thought to these douchebag trolls that only come here to babble their BS. Ignoring them would be much more productive.
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

JFC.

+1000 I don’t know why you guys even respond with any thought to these douchebag trolls that only come here to babble their BS. Ignoring them would be much more productive.

What did you say?
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Paddler , I donated over $500 this month to the NRA. How do you like me now? You suck!!
Originally Posted by Gunaddict
Paddler donated over $500 this month to the NRA. How do you like me now? You suck!!

Pics of his vag or it didn't happen.
Posted By: HankMcMauser Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
It's a sea change:

" I usually don't do this, but man you are a fuggin idiot. And mostly what the problem is these days.

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."

Or more appropriately for this week.....

First they came for the AK-47's and AR15's but I only have pump action shot guns , and revolvers, so I did not speak up...........
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by Gunaddict
Paddler donated over $500 this month to the NRA. How do you like me now? You suck!!

Pics of his vag or it didn't happen.

Fixed it. I donated over $500 this month.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by farmer
He post this stupid stuff for the reactions, just ignore him and he will go away.

This^^^Times ten....Please don't feed the trolls..
Hey guys, don't shoot the messenger. Just telling it like it is. This is a generational thing. I'm for reasonable gun control; universal background checks, reclassifying semiautos to Class 3, etc. I'm against totally banning "assault" weapons, or high cap mags, or anything that would impact hunters, target shooters or those who want guns for self defense. I'm concerned that people who don't know or use guns will go too far.

Funny about Ruger pitching in. I have a Mk II I bought in the early 1980s, a 1968 Red Label in the original banjo box, and used to own an M77 in 7x57, and #1s in 257 Roberts and 375 H&H..
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Yes, it makes me nervous when guys like you have access to kids and a voting booth.

PS. You asked a question and i asked you one on the previous page. Here i am answering yours. Havent heard schitt re your answering mine.

My guess is youre too fuggin dumb to honestly answer mine. Whoops, sorry, i didnt really mean honestly. We both know honesty is a place libs fear to go.
Are you gonna petition a ban against pencils? I think a wood stick up side
your noggin would hurt, if not kill you.

So, tell me how it is you would like to die, peddler? Pencil to the temple? Pencil to the one of the
many arteries? Or should someone use a plastic pen?

Your thought process is, f u c k in g dumb.

People hell bent on killing somebody will find a way to do so.

Last time I checked a right hook to the jaw, from a closed fist, has killed more than an ar.

You are a real winner.
Keep on keeping on, stud.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18

Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

JFC.

Good points, really.

They ignore anything they don't want to hear and just keep babbling away with the same old liberal trite.
Rarely if ever do they even so much as acknowledge let alone respond to any indisputable facts that are contrary to their scripted liberal agendas.

When they leave here they slither right back to the Democratic Underground and other such places as quick as they can to brag to their peers about how they've been stirring the pot and "telling it like it is" to a bunch of hard core redneck conservatives at pro gun/2nd Amendment/pro-life websites and then they kick back waiting for the atta-boys. . .
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Ruger Red Label.....says all I need to know about him.
Ban empty wild turkey 101 bottles! He would get one up her ass, sideways.

Yeah, it's a bit heavy for a 20 gauge at 7#. But I'm into it right, and it's the 1st or 2nd year of production. Nothing really wrong with it. My M2 is lighter, as is my Beretta 471. My nicest 20 gauge is my Piotti Westlake, though, a really nice little SxS. Not really sure what it's worth these days, nothing on the auction sites. Gotta be around $12K-$15K.

Yeah, it's a bit heavy for a 20 gauge at 7#. But I'm into it right, and it's the 1st or 2nd year of production. Nothing really wrong with it. My M2 is lighter, as is my Beretta 471. My nicest 20 gauge is my Piotti Westlake, though, a really nice little SxS. Not really sure what it's worth these days, nothing on the auction sites. Gotta be around $12K-$15K.

How does sperm taste? Homosaywhat?

How cute is your boyfriend?

Catcher or pitcher?

Spit or swallow?
Posted By: HankMcMauser Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
How are you going to react when the Left decides it wants to limit your right to a sxs shotgun, or 7x57 Ruger, will you be concerned then. By letting them limit, or ban high cap magazines, and semi-automatic, you are letting the camel get his nose under the tent flap, pretty soon an ear, then a leg, and before you know it the whole camel is in the tent.
Hope you enjoy being sent to an internment camps at gunpoint. When we only let the government have guns that will always be the end results. It might take 10 years, or 100 years but eventually it will happen.
Posted By: Northman Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Kids see that the Republicans are NEVER going to do anything about guns... and don`t care about mass shootings of children.
Why should they ever vote for Republicans again?

And, you lot do not see a problem with that.. OK.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
If saving lives is important we need age limits on cell phones. It is clear parents are so stupid they give teens the keys to a 4000 pound automobile and a smart phone. Eleven teens a day die while texting. If we are going to save these teens we need a 21 year old limit on smart phones. Let us do something that will make a real difference.
Posted By: Northman Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Originally Posted by jdm953
If saving lives is important we need age limits on cell phones. It is clear parents are so stupid they give teens the keys to a 4000 pound automobile and a smart phone. Eleven teens a day die while texting. If we are going to save these teens we need a 21 year old limit on smart phones. Let us do something that will make a real difference.

Should also increase the age limit on drivers licenses. You are correct.
Posted By: efw Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18

You fly fish I bet.. 🌈
Originally Posted by Northman
Kids see that the Republicans are NEVER going to do anything about guns... and don`t care about mass shootings of children.
Why should they ever vote for Republicans again?

And, you lot do not see a problem with that.. OK.

I find the connotation made here by leftists like you and Paddler as well as on CNN that anyone who doesn’t believe in the same “solutions” to the problem as you do also just don’t care.

This country is going to fall into a not so civil war if you all keep calling those who disagree with you on policy Nazis, and then you’re going to find out why it’s smart to keep firearms other than Ruger & Purdy SXS shotguns.

Of course I care about anyone being killed. I just don’t believe what you propose would stop shootings, as shown by evidence collected after these tragedies. The fact that so many on the left ignore such evidence tells us you have a deeper agenda to take away far more weapons than you admit.

And no, I’m not worried about the kids. For every 1 who CNN shows talking like a raving lunatic there are 1000 with common sense. Besides, even lunatic kids grow up... at least some of em...
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
19 years since Columbine. Since then, 122 children have died in school shootings.
EVERY year.... 2500-4000 teen drivers are killed in traffic accidents . That's JUST the drivers.
These spoiled little brats want to do some thing to really save lives, why aren't we raising the age limit to drive to 18?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
Why did PaDDler put a Gold Rolex with Diamonds on the Collar of his Poodle?

He wanted the campfire to know he now has a Watch Dog....
Originally Posted by efw

You fly fish I bet.. 🌈

I learned how to fly fish at age 13 reading Joe Brooks' book. Haven't done it in decades even though I have local access to Blue Ribbon rivers. Funny, I troll now, for walleye and wipers locally (will be fishing kokanee more this year), and salmon and tuna off the Olympic Peninsula each year. Nothing like it. Why do you ask?

It's Purdey, btw, not Purdy, and I don't own one. Piotti King I is all really want to spend. Oh, and eat sh*t.
Just knew you’d jump at the chance to admit you’re gay.

Purdy purdey Purdue whatever it’s all homo Bs for twits who want to appear as tho they care about 2A.

I owned ARs (before the unfotunate boating accident that is) because I know the original intent of 2A.

I love how the Perv 1.7 “dr Feel him up” tells me to eat $h!t that’s hilarious.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
19 years since Columbine. Since then, 122 children have died in school shootings.
EVERY year.... 2500-4000 teen drivers are killed in traffic accidents . That's JUST the drivers.
These spoiled little brats want to do some thing to really save lives, why aren't we raising the age limit to drive to 18?

Same reason BLM doesn’t march on inner city Chicago where black kids die from gun violence every day.

Cuz they’re tools bought & paid for by Soros...
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/25/18
efw,

YEP & also because they are COWARDLY lions, who also, "know not & know NOT that they know NOT".

Also, IF they marched in the worst areas of our biggest urban areas, they might well get injured or killed by the VICIOUS PREDATORS that infest those areas, just by walking there..

yours, tex
Posted By: 79S Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/26/18

Crowd estimate for the window lickers march... drum roll please........... 202,796... yep sea of change..
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/26/18
79S,

As is typical of the LYING LEFTIST MEDIA, this AM the crowd size was estimated as "more than a million".

I keep wondering when the "big shots" at the TV networks will figure out that they are RUINING their networks by telling KNOWING & OBVIOUS LIES that wouldn't fool my youngest niece.

yours, tex
Posted By: Paddler Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/26/18
Largest crowd ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elw69CHhygs
Posted By: Springcove Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/26/18
I see your still an idiot 1.7!!! Wrong!!! But for you what new!
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/26/18
Originally Posted by jackmountain

How many children die at the hands of planned parenthood each year?
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/26/18
gregintenn,

More to the point, how many teenagers die from falls in their own bathtub??
(HINT: More than 3X as many as are shot in mass murders at school or elsewhere.)

yours, tex
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/26/18
Meh, the last thing I'm worried about is a bunch of teen age liberals looking for an excuse to get out of school by protesting guns. They're too stupid to realize they are being used by liberal politicians to further their agenda, thankfully they aren't allowed to vote.
Posted By: 79S Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/27/18

Sure buddy and you think you are a doctor..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/march-...imated-200000-people-attended-d-c-march/
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/27/18
Originally Posted by 79S

Sure buddy and you think you are a doctor..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/march-...imated-200000-people-attended-d-c-march/

Maybe it WAS the largest crowd ever when measured in total weight. There’s a lot of big fat bull dykes and big fury teddy bears, the kind the really gets Paddler’s juices flowing. 😉
Posted By: HankMcMauser Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/27/18
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Meh, the last thing I'm worried about is a bunch of teen age liberals looking for an excuse to get out of school by protesting guns. They're too stupid to realize they are being used by liberal politicians to further their agenda, thankfully they aren't allowed to vote.

Yeah, but in a couple years these snowflake tide pod eating will be of voting age. They've already proven to be we easily swayed, what are you going to do about it then? Sit home and whine that your vote doesn't count? We have been shown that the one thing the left does well is organize for a cause. The right needs to galvanize their base, and come out in force for elections or we're fekked.
Posted By: greydog Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/27/18
It is not a generational thing; it's a geo-political thing. Children of liberal parents and parents who want the government to raise and protect their children, are for the simplistic "solution" of gun control. Children of parents who are conservative, politically and practically, are more likely to look at life pragmatically and support change where it might do some real good; in the classroom, in the home, in the workplace.
It is ludicrous that the United States, or any other country, should be dictated to by a demographic consisting of those whose brains are not yet fully developed. These are the same kids who, as pointed out previously, eat Tide pods, binge drink, and use drugs which they KNOW can be lethal. Yet we are supposed to give them credence. These are kids raised to believe nothing is their fault. When these young girls go off to their liberal universities, some of them will undoubtedly drink themselves into insensibility, in a house full of potential sexual predators, then cry "foul" when they are raped; taking no responsibility whatsoever for their role in putting themselves at risk. They will blame the school for failing to protect them from the consequences of their stupid behaviour. These same kids are very likely to, at some point in their lives, be driving on a busy street or highway while texting on their phone. They will run over another person or run into a school bus, or drive off the road and cripple themselves. Assuming they survive, they will blame the car manufacturer for not protecting them from their own stupidity.
Where I am from, kids are not protesting for greater gun control. In fact, they are not protesting at all. It's not a generational thing. The kids who are protesting are pawns of the political left. They are being used for political gain by those who want to be in power. This is nothing new. Young people have always been tools of one side or the other.
The kids who are marching will never have to be drafted to serve their government or to protect the rights of the people as we were. Yet they think we should listen to and be governed by them. Not yet, kids. GD
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/27/18
A friend of mine does kidney dialysis 3 days a week at a local hospital. He is always wanting to read something while he goes through the process. I gave him a years worth of American Rifleman to take with him with the instructions to leave it at the hospital when he is done. He's all in on it.

kwg
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Anybody Nervous? - 03/27/18
greydog,

EXACTLY.

yours, tex
© 24hourcampfire