Home
why????
Sticky on top.

Unfortunately,most people won’t pay attention so visability is lost probably why there hasn’t a post in over an hour
Liberals must have had it moved! Paddler?
I’m sure the web admin thought it was more effective. Kinda loses its steam though from my perspective.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Sticky on top.

Unfortunately,most people won’t pay attention so visability is lost probably why there hasn’t a post in over an hour

No visibility and once it is a sticky, you can no longer reply.
Done just now.
Keep donating folks, the original thread was moved to a sticky ^^^^^^
Reposting from (OMCHamlin and GT). I (also) think this is a great idea! Who’s in?

Money Bomb NRA idea for 03/24/18

The anti-gunner dweebs are planning their "March for our Lives" on 03/24/18. I saw a Facebook post of someone proposing a money bomb for the NRA on that day for us to fight back. The NRA has 5 million members, if everyone gave just $1 that would still be $5 million in one day. I'm putting myself down for $20. Who's with me? If your principles don't allow you to donate to the NRA, then donate to the GOA or whatever group of your choosing. However I would urge you to think about the fact that, whenever the SHTF, the NRA is the organization that the Left spends all its energy demonizing and smearing. They wouldn't expend all that effort if they didn't fear the crap out of the NRA.

Gun owners need to work and have families, we don't have time to march like they do. However, we can click through some money to our pro-gun organizations. What do you guys say? Spread the word.

I'm good for $20, how about you? LINK TO DONATE:NRA-ILA Donation Link
I am a lifetime member and just sent $100 to both the NRA and the NRA-ILA Fund. I also sent $100 to Gun Owners of America
Done.
NRA feeds fear, it makes them millions
Originally Posted by 700LH

It takes millions and we should be fearful. Thanks for pointing that out.
Just extended membership 5 yrs
I just sent donation. Thanks to all of you supporters!
I am a Life Time member but Yes I Gladly ponied up too!!!
Just helped my wife join. Keep it going, they are our only hope.
As mentioned in the original post, this thread is also running strong on GlockTalk... maybe we can make a headline!

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/money-bomb-nra-on-3-24-idea.1693518/page-11
Just made my two newborn grandkids into life members. That's 17 of us now.
This great to see! It's going to take millions to keep the fight up. Hopefully the gun industry is digging deep today.
One can only wonder how much good would be done if all this money were going to a gun organization that actually stood up for the 2nd Amendment as intended. Gun Owners of America comes to mind.
Life member here. I gave $100 to NRA - ILA this morning.
Joined Gun Owners of America this morning also.

Thank you to everyone else who is pitching in.
Bump
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I’m sure the web admin thought it was more effective. Kinda loses its steam though from my perspective.

+1!!
Kinda defeats the purpose putting something where no one bothers to look!

Wife and I both nabbed 5 year memberships this morning....

There's that california boy we've come to love grin
I posted this in the first thread, worth repeating. I hope we can have a similar impact.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/03/nra-donations-spiked-after-parkland/
Sent them $100 earlier in the week for a chance on a truck. Just gave them another $500. Done.

People like you should be at the rally not here.
Originally Posted by JLimbo
Sent them $100 earlier in the week for a chance on a truck. Just gave them another $500. Done.

Outstanding!
Lawyers for the Supreme Court are costly.

I donated.

Sic 'em.
Originally Posted by WagonMaster

Outstanding!

Damn straight...
Originally Posted by Ken_L

Apparently you don't know much about me.
GFY
Donated just now. Thanks guys for the great idea.

GFY

I could careless about you and your self important attitude toward yourself. What I do care about is the long term preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

GFY

I could careless about you and your self important attitude toward yourself. What I do care about is the long term preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

You really are missing it, it isn't about me at all.
I support the NRA, am a life member, but am disappointed in their soft stance on some gun rights, now and in the past, and how they use fear as a way to get donations.

GFY

You really are missing it, it isn't about me at all.
I support the NRA, am a life member, but am disappointed in their soft stance on some gun rights, now and in the past.

I get it but we all need to stand with the NRA now until someone either changes it or comes up with a better solution. Believe me the rally today is not the end of this. It's being funded by Soros, Bloomberg and a lot of left wing so called celebrities. They want a return on all of their investments which we all know is the midterm elections.
Ruger is matching up to 5 million dollars. I donated here:
https://www.nraila.org/grassroots/contribute/ruger-5-million-match-email/
Done. $100.00
Hit it for $100. Glad to do it, too.
It'll be interesting to hear how much the NRA raised today; not that it'll be reported in the media.
I donated a few bucks today and know that a lot of people on other sites did too. For those that haven't I hope that you do. Overall the NRA while not perfect has done a lot of good and we've all benefited from them.
Done
$100 to NRA-ILA
Reniewed for 5 more years.
quote=Gunaddict]Ruger is matching up to 5 million dollars. I donated here:
https://www.nraila.org/grassroots/contribute/ruger-5-million-match-email/[/quote]

If Ruger's matching I'll do another $250. Done.
I sent $50.00 last month and another $35.00 this morning.
Done
I'm in for a little extra.
Just made my donation!!!! Hope they did well. Any way to find out if the bomb was successful????

Take care, Willie
Good deal just donated more!
Donated more
Just signed both of my son in laws up for one year memberships.

In...

If Ruger's matching I'll do another $250. Done.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up JLimbo.

I just put down $250.
Discounted NRA memberships

https://membership.nra.org/Hickok45/Join

$30.00 - Annual

$75.00 - 3 years

$100.00 - 5 years
Thanks to all of you for donating. Hopefully we made a difference.
I'm in.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Discounted NRA memberships

https://membership.nra.org/Hickok45/Join

$30.00 - Annual

$75.00 - 3 years

$100.00 - 5 years

My Wife and I are both up for another 3 years. Keep it going!
Done, $100.00 is the most inexpensive insurance supporting our 2nd Amendment there is. MAGA! Okay I'm a few days late. Better late than sorry.
Any word on how much was donated last Saturday?
$100 dollars yesterday.
I renewed for 5 more years on Sat. the 24th. I don't know how much they raised but I think I saw they got 30,000 new members last week.
Thanks for the reminder. I kicked in $4000.00. Seemed like a decent investment. Going to now up life membership to highest level (currently patron).
Done.
Originally Posted by NDShooter63
Thanks for the reminder. I kicked in $4000.00. Seemed like a decent investment. Going to now up life membership to highest level (currently patron).

Very impressive. Saw in another post where CNN reported the NRA has collected 3X what they normally collect since the Anti-gunowner rallies.
I would hope the affirmation by the retired justice of the SCOTUS of the real intent of the left re: complete elimination of private firearm ownership will spur a new wave of giving. The NRA is not perfect, but it is the best chance we have.
© 24hourcampfire