Home
Posted By: deerhunter5555 McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
McDonald’s biscuits suck...but I was hungry and one was on my way. Swung in the drive-thru and asked how much sausage patties were by themselves.
“$1.29, sir.”
I said, aren’t sausage biscuits $1.00?
“That’s right, sir.”
I got to the window and made a joke about how it makes perfect sense that the sausage and biscuit is cheaper than the patty by itself. The girl just stared at me with a blank stare. She had no idea what I was saying.
Posted By: deflave Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Perhaps she knew what you were saying but didn't give the slightest fugk.

Dave
Posted By: kellory Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
I bought a drill holster for @$15.00. They wanted to sell me an extended warrenty on it for $20.00. I stared at them, then picked up a second holster instead. wink
Posted By: stxhunter Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
only thing i ever liked from there was the greasy steak egg and cheese croissant.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
It makes perfect sense. They make Saturday's sandwiches on Wed. When you drive in, they can just toss you one that's been in the warmer for 3 days. Since you're ordering something special, they have to actually make it while you wait. MdD's got rich by convincing people that serving them leftovers is better than fresh cooked food. We used to call it hog slop but now people are willing to pay for it. I would prefer to feed it to the hogs and then eat the fresh pork chops and bacon.
Posted By: hookeye Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
They make a McGriddle for the not so picky bastards.
Posted By: hanco Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
This is making me hungry, I need a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
only thing i ever liked from there was the greasy steak egg and cheese croissant.

The Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is/was the greatest fast food product ever made. I am not familiar with the croissant version. Some of their menu is geographic specific.

Travis
Posted By: stevelyn Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
I couldn't tell you the last time I ate at McD's. It's been several years.
McGriddle can be OK, but I pull em apart.
McD on the way to deer spot.
Two oatmeals and a Coke.

But they opened a Casey's closer to the spot.......so biscuits n gravy..........and a Coke.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
I only eat the burritos.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I only eat the burritos.

McDonalds sells burritos?

Ed
Posted By: milespatton Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
You used to be able to get 2 breakfast burritos, hash browns and a drink for a good price. Now they just sell the burritos 1 at a time. No package deal. About the only thing that I ate at Mickey D and now it is gone. miles
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Why McD when there are Carls Jr? (Hardees if you live outside of true civilization) Biscuits made from scratch, and you can get a sausage biscuit twofer. You can even get a breakfast burger with Angus beef patty, cheese, and an egg.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by deflave

The Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is/was the greatest fast food product ever made. I am not familiar with the croissant version. Some of their menu is geographic specific.

Travis

right it was a bagel, wish they still sold them.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Why McD when there are Carls Jr? (Hardees if you live outside of true civilization) Biscuits made from scratch, and you can get a sausage biscuit twofer. You can even get a breakfast burger with Angus beef patty, cheese, and an egg.
I smell what you’re cooking, but none on the way.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I only eat the burritos.

Ed

For breakfast, not for lunch or anything.

The McDonalds is across from the chiropractor in the big town over west.

We eat our breakfast and then Jenn goes in for a cracking.
Posted By: Gus Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
we like hardees, but they can be a bit pricey too.

mcdonalds and several others like them are getting pricey, pricey. the only good thing is their coffee and it's back to retail, not 1.00 for a large anymore.
So this son of Carl Sr. has a restaurant?
Posted By: ingwe Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
McDonald’s biscuits suck...but I was hungry and one was on my way. Swung in the drive-thru and asked how much sausage patties were by themselves.
“$1.29, sir.”
“That’s right, sir.”
I got to the window and made a joke about how it makes perfect sense that the sausage and biscuit is cheaper than the patty by itself. The girl just stared at me with a blank stare. She had no idea what I was saying.

My Cable/Internet company operates on the same principles....
I only eat the burritos.

I always liked the taco bell breakfast burrito smothered in taco sauce. Never tried the Micky D's version.
Posted By: milespatton Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
I never found anything that I liked at Taco Bell. miles
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I only eat the burritos.

I always liked the taco bell breakfast burrito smothered in taco sauce. Never tried the Micky D's version.

McDonalds version sounds a lot worse!

The are a buck a piece though. Cheep and cheerful.

Never eaten at a taco bell before.....but the adds look interesting.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I couldn't tell you the last time I ate at McD's. It's been several years.

Same, had to be back in the 80's when I had hair and red whiskers. shocked it sucked then bet it still does.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by hanco
This is making me hungry, I need a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.

My favorite breakfast sandwich from there.☺
Posted By: kingston Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
One egg fried hard.

Three strips of bacon or maybe a couple slices of Spam.

Extra sharp cheddar cheese

Some Tapitio or Cholula....or more recently, Valentina.

Thick sliced white bread or a hamburger bun.

Cheap and good.

They give those away at Conrad's Diner.
My wife's chiro is a handsome devil.....

Immigrant from South Africa.

He was a Marine too.

I could take him if I had too, but he is an alright guy.
Posted By: rem141r Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
in the new math, 1.29 is less than 1.00.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Maybe your little joke just wasn't funny.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Obviously...or possibly her nappy covered head couldn’t comprehend the logic.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Obviously...or possibly her nappy covered head couldn’t comprehend the logic.

What is 'nappy' for a thousand Alex! ;]
Posted By: Salmonella Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
OK I'll fess up.
I love McDonald's sausage biscuits.
Two sausage buscuits and a sausage McMuffin and I'm down the road to my favorite fishing hole.

My mouth waters just thinking about it....🤣
Posted By: Calvin Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18

Dave

My first thought.
Posted By: smokepole Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
So this son of Carl Sr. has a restaurant?

It's "Carl's Jr." not Carl Jr's."

So ownership is apparently in dispute.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Bacon egg and cheese biscuits are fuggin awesome.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by kingston

That’s prime time there Kingston
Posted By: Prwlr Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18

Tried one of those the other day wasn't bad at all, the biscuit was toasted on the grill kind of crunchy - I liked it.

Travis

This. God they were tasty.

Still love the occasional sausage mcmuffin with egg, but I avoid McDonald's like the plague these days.
Posted By: NYH1 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18

I eat the the McD's over Hardees here most of the time because it is cleaner and most of the Hardees employees are crack heads. I trust the Trannies and lesbians in the McD's more then the crack heads. Both make a fairly fast breakfast for cheap( always something on sale) But none of it is good to eat before heading out on the prairie for the day. It usually stays in my system less then an hour before it rapidly exits!!!!!!
Sonic has the best burritos.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
I always liked Arby's croissant breakfast sandwiches better, but none of the ones around here serve breakfast any more. Our McDonald's here in town has the drive thru open 24 hrs. and we frequently hit it early in the morning on the way to the lake. I like their biscuit sandwiches, but they're a little crumbly.
You sure that's Chicago? I didn't see/hear any Tec 9's or Draco's.

NYH1.
Posted By: Judman Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18

Dave

Oh [bleep] I just spit Copenhagen through my nose!!! Lmfao
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18

Dave

This,

All the while she’s thinking what a fugking comedian.
Posted By: ringworm Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Then you taught algebra to pigs.
Questioning corporate policy with the minimum wage girl at the drive through window is, at the very least, a waste of time for both parties.
If it’ll make you feel better:

https://www.mcdvoice.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Originally Posted by NYH1

McXcuse Me!!!

LMAO
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That McRib caused nothing but problems.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Nothing wrong with McDonald's breakfast biscuits or their McMuffins for that matter. Hardee's biscuits are a bit bigger and IMHO a little better, but they're twice the price and you always have to guess what's on sale before you walk in so I never know what I'm gonna have because I refuse to pay full price. McDonald's is reliable price wise, I know I can walk out with two sausage biscuits and a large diet coke for $3 and that ain't bad.

Whoever decided to turn a burrito into breakfast food oughta be shot, that's disgusting. This is America, build the wall and leave that mess on the other side of it!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
I'll just leave this here.....

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/365black.html
Posted By: AKtrapper26 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
LOL waaaaay too much of the world operates that way...I once stood in line behind a woman who wanted the food portion of a happy meal for .40 cents, because she wanted one extra toy, and they were trying to charge her said 40 cents less than an entire happy meal for it . Her logic was telling her that if the food contents of the meal were only worth .40 cents, then why not charge actual value for it. And I could see her point.

Kind of like the airlines limiting bags by telling us it's a weight issue - NOT a space issue, but then turning around and saying that if you have one extra bag over the 'limit', it costs the same extra fee, whether it is a 12x12x12 box and weighs 9 ounces, or it is a rubbermaid tote that weighs 50lbs.

Logic is scarce.
Posted By: slumlord Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18

Travis

It was great but they stopped carrying at these apparently jew owned mickydees around here.

Bastards
Originally Posted by Gus

mcdonalds and several others like them are getting pricey, pricey. the only good thing is their coffee and it's back to retail, not 1.00 for a large anymore.

I think if a guy finds Hardee's to be "too pricey" they should probably adjust fire on life in general. Immediately.

And if you think their coffee is worth a fugk, you probably don't know schit about coffee. Which would be in keeping with every other subject you've ever posted about. You fugking moron.

Travis
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by NYH1

McXcuse Me!!!

LMAO

Yeah, my 16 yo son showed my wife and I that a while back. He finds some good ones.

NYH1.
Posted By: widrahthaar Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Steak and cheese bagel is still available here and the one I had his morning was great but i’m undecided if the bacon or steak is better.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
The Sausage Biscuits are the only thing I like or eat there.

Travis

right it was a bagel, wish they still sold them.

They do here.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
Originally Posted by Gus

I think if a guy finds Hardee's to be "too pricey" they should probably adjust fire on life in general. Immediately.

And if you think their coffee is worth a fugk, you probably don't know schit about coffee. Which would be in keeping with every other subject you've ever posted about. You fugking moron.

Travis

Mic drop.......boom!
Posted By: srwshooter Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
just eat the breakfast burrito's they are made fresh everyday from what ever they had left from the whole week before ,left over sausage ,eggs ,trash can half eatin stuff. anything that fills a burrito.

actually go try the burrito at burger king,they are bigger with more sausage.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
I don't eat at McDonalds, I don't have a television, I don't shop at Walmart and Tom264 is going to heaven.

Nanernanernaner.
Posted By: GregW Re: McDonald’s madness - 03/31/18
McDonald's is the worst excuse of "food" there is....

I'd literally eat anywhere but there for anything...
Originally Posted by srwshooter
just eat the breakfast burrito's they are made fresh everyday from what ever they had left from the whole week before ,left over sausage ,eggs ,trash can half eatin stuff. anything that fills a burrito.

actually go try the burrito at burger king,they are bigger with more sausage.

This is complete bullchit.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-mcdonalds-food-made-2015-5

I've worked for them in the past, burger king too. (Fact is, I've worked for many types of restaurants growing up. I was even a crew trainer for Godfathers Pizza.) When you put lies in print like this, to Liable or Slander a person or company, they CAN sue you. Think about that, before you repeat this nonsense.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/01/18
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Bacon egg and cheese biscuits are fuggin awesome.

Yes they are.
Posted By: slumlord Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/01/18
Just a public service announcement for the octogenarians on here. If your metamucil-werthers-sanka cocktail ain't keeping you regular and your logs are all caught up on them polyps and whatnot

At Hardees....get that sausage-gravy-biscuit slop gruel

You'll be shi tting your brains outta your ass for 7 days straight.

Woooooo- shiver
Posted By: Redneck Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18

Dave
LMAO..... Winner!!
Posted By: RickyD Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I only eat the burritos.

Ed

Yeah, sausage burritos for a buck. Not a bad deal and usually they're edible. Get the not-so-hot hot sauce, too.
Posted By: slumlord Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18
Mcdonald's burritos? Lol

If I had to take a s hit that bad, I'd just eat a beef-n-cheddar from Arby's.

Gawtdayum woooooooooooooo...never again.
Posted By: tzone Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18

Travis

that is by far the best thing they have on the menu
Posted By: Tarkio Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18
Your problem is not only expecting a fast food clerk to understand basic math but also expecting them to care about ANYTHING other than their next break or how long before they are off work.

I stopped at a Wendy's in Canada on the drive home after being at a fly-in cabin in far northern Saskatchewan. Needed to get a little food for the kid and I to continue on driving all night to get home. I placed my order and repeated it 3 or 4 times because they didn't understand something (believe it was that I wanted a couple burgers, no bun). Pull to the window to pay. Again the clerk is confused and asks for clarification. I hear my 11 year old son in the back seat quietly say under his breath, "sheesh, you can tell he didn't go to college". Not to disparage all fast food workers, but a vast majority of them are perfect examples of why the minimum wage is too high.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18
And for the record, Hardees bacon egg and cheese biscuits and Sonic bacon egg and cheese toasters are the bomb.
Posted By: pointer Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18
Originally Posted by slumlord

Travis

It was great but they stopped carrying at these apparently jew owned mickydees around here.

Bastards

One's here still have them. Greasy little bombs of heaven!

New one that has my attention is the Chik-fil-A breakfast. Chicken bisquit is quite good. Just can't get one on Sunday.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18
Hardee's had THE best bisquit when I lived in SC. The only Hardee's in lower Mich. are in Deeetroit and I aint going there.
I love handing the girl at McD's say, $10.25 on a $5.10 order and watching the smoke roll out of her ears trying to figure out the math.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18
Originally Posted by pointer
New one that has my attention is the Chik-fil-A breakfast.

This. Fuggers know how to make a breakfast biscuit sandwich and they're big.
Posted By: USMC2602 Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/02/18

Funniest thing I’ve seen all day, and very true!
Posted By: old_willys Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/03/18
Originally Posted by ingwe
“$1.29, sir.”
“That’s right, sir.”

My Cable/Internet company operates on the same principles....

I recently got a letter from my internet provider stating I could get 100mb speed for $39, I called up and asked why the F were they charging me $49 for 50 MB speed. SOB's
Posted By: EdM Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/03/18
I head to a local Taqueria and have carne guisada tacos for $2.00 or so a pop. Pizz on eggs for breakfast. Kingston knows.
Posted By: kingston Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/03/18
Originally Posted by EdM
I head to a local Taqueria and have carne guisada tacos for $2.00 or so a pop. Pizz on eggs for breakfast. Kingston knows.

That place is awesome!
Posted By: kingston Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/03/18
One night twenty years ago, I accidentally combined five Beef ‘n Cheddars, two Burger King Original Chicken sandwiches, a bar menu ruben, four Sapphire gimlets, a 12-Pack of Labatt Blue Light, a redhead from Louisiana and a goose down comforter. The results were other worldly.

It’s a story I’ll only tell around a real campfire.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: McDonald’s madness - 04/03/18
“$1.29, sir.”
“That’s right, sir.”

Take it from an expert, that blank stare is what you get when you impose your old-guy wit on young busy working gals who wish they were someplace, anyplace, other than working the drive-thru.

Stop it, unless you like spit on your biscuit.
© 24hourcampfire