Home
Posted By: deerstalker MCCstain - 06/10/18
Later Saturday, GOP Sen. John McCain (Ariz.) rebutted Trump’s position by tweeting: “To our allies: bipartisan majorities of Americans remain pro-free trade, pro-globalization & supportive of alliances based on 70 years of shared values. Americans stand with you, even if our president doesn’t.”
hurry up John!
pro-globalization my RRR!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
Fugg mcain...he don't speak for the majority at all.
The currents are changing for the better in this country .
Whether his social globalist commie lackeys like it or not
Trump 2020!!!!!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
Fugg that treasonous cork sucker.

Hurry the fugg UP, John! POS! mad
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
He'll still be posting 6 months after he's dead. It's the liberal way.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
I understand his wife will inherit his senate seat once he assumes room temperature. That sucks. Not a good move for the republican party. Not good at all.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
SOB been on life support for over a month now.

Ta keep it alive so his POS wife can be appointed to his Senate seat.

While they milk D donations by throwin anti-American [bleep] out as "tweets" the dead SOB made.

And nobody can tell the difference from when the DSMFer was actually alive.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
A Republican in wolf's clothing.........
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
That fugger needs to walk over to the cemetery, pick out a hole, then lay down in it and cover himself up with dirt. Who even listens to that @$$hole? He's a non-relevant POS...
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
He just can't come to the realization that he doesn't matter for a lot of folks.

He must have believed all of his press.

I think that someone is behind most of the recent words that are said to be coming out of his pie hole.

He might have staffers or family that just don't want to give up the highlife of his shadow.
Really a sad thing for a person that went through so much in his early life.

Time to just go away.
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
He is a real POS.
Posted By: DMc Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
What a bitter detestable person. Hey, just like all Democraps!
Originally Posted by DMc

He IS a liberal.

Worse yet, he sold out the people that elected him.

Hell, I have more respect for Obama or Hillary. At least they were honest about being traitorous POS's.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
Originally Posted by plainsman456

I think that someone is behind most of the recent words that are said to be coming out of his pie hole.

Your probably right, his cancer infested brain can't be keeping up with all this.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I understand his wife will inherit his senate seat once he assumes room temperature. That sucks. Not a good move for the republican party. Not good at all.

Got a source? Did some searching online and that appears only to be speculation. Apparently, the Governor will appoint his replacement to serve the interim until the next scheduled election. The appointment must be a Republican. Don't know much about Ducey or what he will do. He does seem to be chummy with McCain though. Perhaps some Arizonans can chime in. A couple of articles:

Arizona governor huddles with John and Cindy McCain - The Hill

What happens if McCain resigns? - Tucson Sentinel
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Got a source? Did some searching online and that appears only to be speculation. Apparently, the Governor will appoint his replacement to serve the interim until the next scheduled election. The appointment must be a Republican. Don't know much about Ducey or what he will do. He does seem to be chummy with McCain though. Perhaps some Arizonans can chime in. A couple of articles:

Arizona governor huddles with John and Cindy McCain - The Hill

What happens if McCain resigns? - Tucson Sentinel

That's just fuggin' weird!

If I were governor, I'd pick someone 180* from what McCain has been. Not his wife.
Posted By: KMS Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
Originally Posted by DMc
Worse yet, he sold out the people that elected him.

He sold them out a long, long time ago, but Arizona voters continued to re-elect him time and again. Reminds me of Californians that continue to elect the most outrageous liberals. Hard to have any sympathy. You reap what you sow.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
The voters love having a famous and powerful person represent them, even if hes a powerful traitor or crook.
Posted By: 700LH Re: MCCstain - 06/10/18
Is he dead yet?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
Soon, not time to start dancing in the streets yet........
Posted By: achadwick Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'll still be posting 6 months after he's dead. It's the liberal way.

And still voting, no doubt.
Posted By: Golfswithwolves Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
I disagree with the negative comments on John McCain. He is an American hero, whatever you think of his politics right now. Who would endure 8 years of imprisonment and torture and remain committed to his country? Try such service before condemning a veteran for not sharing your views (at a time where he is dying too).
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
And he wasn't much of a pilot either.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
Originally Posted by DMc

And that's exactly what his legacy is turning out to be.
Originally Posted by Golfswithwolves
I disagree with the negative comments on John McCain. He is an American hero, whatever you think of his politics right now. Who would endure 8 years of imprisonment and torture and remain committed to his country? Try such service before condemning a veteran for not sharing your views (at a time where he is dying too).

His douchebaggery bankrupted that account long ago.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18

I don't know what world you live in, but he doesn't support the Constitutional running of our country that's for sure.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18

He’s a scum bag elitist bitter the American people denied him his destiny, the presidency. He $hit on the American people ever since.

You mean "Songbird McCain" right?
Posted By: AB2506 Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
Originally Posted by Fubarski
SOB been on life support for over a month now.

Ta keep it alive so his POS wife can be appointed to his Senate seat.

While they milk D donations by throwin anti-American [bleep] out as "tweets" the dead SOB made.

And nobody can tell the difference from when the DSMFer was actually alive.

If he is truly on life support, who tweeted for him?
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
Originally Posted by renegade50

Truth...if he spoke for the majority he would be have been president instead of a Mulatto community organizer.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Truth...if he spoke for the majority he would be have been president instead of a Mulatto community organizer.

Lol, No wonder he's bitter he lost to Obama. Damn, he's gonna die knowing that...........
Posted By: Pat85 Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Lol, No wonder he's bitter he lost to Obama. Damn, he's gonna die knowing that...........

The Trump presidency is eating away at him worse than losing to Obama.
Posted By: boatammo Re: MCCstain - 06/11/18
He's a POS.
GOOD RIdence
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
That fugger needs to walk over to the cemetery, pick out a hole, then lay down in it and cover himself up with dirt. Who even listens to that @$$hole? He's a non-relevant POS...

© 24hourcampfire