Home
Hmmm.....even though the title of the thread says "best"....I tend to disagree.

I did not care for it, personally.
Hilarious.
Winner!!!! WWCD!!!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Me either, apart from it being in very poor taste, some things just shouldn't be ridiculed
"some things just shouldn't be ridiculed"

Astronauts or Baked Beans?
Somde people ought to get a life. I thought it was funny. Stupid but funny.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

Me either, apart from it being in very poor taste, some things just shouldn't be ridiculed

Good grief, lighten up Francis. It's a fart joke dude. Sandy 'gina?
Originally Posted by RyanTX

No [bleep], laugh a little...... It's good for ya
That's one of those ads where you remember the ad but forget the name of the product.
It's funny, but I didn't make me want to buy their product.
It would be rough to fart in that suit!
Yep! . . . grin
Originally Posted by hanco
It would be rough to fart in that suit!

The sound wouldn’t carry in a thin atmosphere like on the moon.
Thread title made me think that somebody got to use the campfire bean scene from Blazing Saddles.
Originally Posted by reivertom

Same here....if that's the best he could muster, I'd find a new bean......
What are three things that make that the "best" bean ad?

Originally Posted by aalf

Like the Bush's Baked Beans peddled by the talking dog that's always trying to sell the secret family recipe? laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Like the Bush's Baked Beans peddled by the talking dog that's always trying to sell the secret family recipe? laugh

Or find out this guy's secret family recipe:

was funny to me and if it was a warm wet one in the suit ? would have made I guy cough and gag. I never have had that brand beans yet ,but maybe should try these beans to make my bride happy at night ? !!!!! and the fartman video was super funny !
Totally f___ing Hilarious. laugh
Originally Posted by RyanTX

The funny thing is its not at all lighten up Francis, its simply a statement that he didn't like it. I didn't either. We all have a different sense of humor. Simple as that.

The problem is when folks have no sense of humor.

OTOH it does bother me some my nephew loved jackass stuff....
In a more serious vein, I remember reading about some soldiers who were hiding in a swamp from the enemy, who was searching for them. It seems like the soldiers were maybe even completely submerged and breathing through hollow reeds. The story-teller was beset with tremendous intestinal cramps and feared that he would not be able to hold it in, with the resultant bubbles exploding on the surface giving them away. It must have come out all right for the story to be told.
let`s put`er back to the top = TTT

its just to funny for us rednecks not to allow more rednecks to have a laugh !
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That dog died a couple days ago..
Personally I enjoyed the hell out of it!

It’s quite obvious that the wussies that didn’t like it are so narrow-minded that they can look through a key hole with both eyes open!!

I personally fart a lot, in fact just let one go as I typed this reply.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

I personally fart a lot, in fact just let one go as I typed this reply.

If you can't ridicule a fart, what can you ridicule?
Farts are proof that god has a sense of humor.

mike r
Well, I'd say this thread needs a bit more gas...

Won't post correctly so follow the link

It was even proper back in the staid 50's.

Originally Posted by MadMooner
If you can't ridicule a fart, what can you ridicule?

Here's some true fart humour ......

I don't have any sense of smell or taste. Lost it about 5yrs ago. Not sure why. I work with a deaf guy who has a sick sense of humour like me. The other day, I let a stinker go in the trailer at work. The deaf guy asked if it was me who did it. I 'fessed up to the deed and further said that it was ironic that he couldn't hear it and I couldn't smell it. smile
One of the best fart scenes ever. Watch to about 1:15.

My dad is a pro gasser.
On command, any time...........like an oak dresser drug across a hardwood floor.
Makes the windows shake.

Mostly noise, not much stink.

Emergency build at work.......was therefor 2 days straight.......had the mac/beef/tomato stuff from the cafe, for lunch and dinner. 1st day and 2nd.
Been working 16 hr or longer days up to then.

So I laid down and ripped one.........wife in bed too. It stunk bad...........super sulfur smell.
Gagged me, also made me start laughing.

Then came another, and another. She was laughing too...........but started getting mad.
Ordered to fart in the bathroom.

Complied, and it followed me out like a puppy.

I counted something like 215 farts that night.
Finally fell asleep, and went to work next morning (still crazy working on various emergency development product builds)

She calls me at work, said she had to take the drapes and comforter to dry cleaners. Scrub the walls.............it smelled so bad.

Was told I could never eat that stuff again.
My wife was a master of the SBD, and I mean they were D.

She'd wait until we'd all be in the car with the windows rolled up. The air flow would take it from the passenger seat into the back seat. You wouldn't hear a thing so the first warning I had was when my step daughter would let out an exasperated "M-O-O-O-M!" at which point the wife would bust into gales of laughter. Usually I had a couple seconds to get the window down but almost always caught some residual.
THIS is funny!
NSFW warning.

My first day working on the converting line at the pack, I noticed that every so often the guys would raise a hand in sequence, sort of like a wave. Turns out that when a fart was expelled, you raised your hand as you smelled it, providing a way to see how far it traveled.
1890s - young lady had invited a suitor over to visit. As they sat on the couch, the beans that she had for dinner began to formulate a considerable amount of gas. Thinking quickly, she announced that she had learned a new piano piece called "The Storm" and would now favor her suitor with it. As she banged away in a random fashion on the piano, she let go with a blast that was lost amongst the crashing chords. Much relieved, she return to the couch, only to feel the pressure begin to build a few minutes later. Once again announcing her intention to play "The Storm", she hurried to the piano, where she once again masked the sound of her trumpet with that of the crashing keys. Later, when she announced that she once again felt the urge to play "The Storm", the young man agreed, but also said, "When you get to the part where the lightning strikes the tschidthouse, you could leave that part out."
meh wasn't that funny I like the talking dog from Bush Beans...he just passed away
Aliens smashing farting astronauts????????

Sheesh.

[Linked Image]
Lighten up you say?????

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire