Home
Posted By: Tyrone Times Hit Piece Against Trump - 10/02/18
Lots of intimate details of Trump family deals. This had to be leaked by Cohen or Mueller.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html
Just the Daily Yawner.
Posted By: RAS Re: Times Hit Piece Against Trump - 10/02/18
Fake news. After this last year, everything in the NYT is fake news.
Reminds me of Madcow's "Breaking News" With President Trumps tax returns.
The IRS has been up his ass for years, if there was something illegal, it would have been found years ago.
This is hardly news. Trump and his family have been committing tax fraud and tax evasion for decades. That's why the scumbag wouldn't show his tax returns, duh.

What's a little tax evasion when you are going to die in jail for conspiracy to defraud the United States anyway?

Maybe the Trump family can get a volume discount on soap-on-a-rope. The retard brothers are going to make tasty morsels in New York State prison.
lol

New York Pravda.
$413 million in todays dollars. LOL
Originally Posted by Pat85
That's hilarious! Every amount they cited in that article was "in today's dollars". I feel sorry for the poor bastard that had to figure out each and every amount "in today's dollars".

There probably isn't any poor bastard figuring out the numbers; they probably just winged it.
Nobody cares if he cheated on his taxes... that was proven by him being elected potus.
Good for him and his tax attorneys.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Nobody cares if he cheated on his taxes... that was proven by him being elected potus.

Pull your skirt down.

Your gkhunt is showing.

I know I don't
Posted By: jk16 Re: Times Hit Piece Against Trump - 10/03/18
I think most peiple today realise that if the Trumps REALLY wanted to screw the US Treasury out of tax revenues they could have just set up a phony non- profit "Foundation" like the Clintons did.

THEN the Trumos could have cheated ENTIRE COUNTRIES out of money like Bill Clintob did to Haiti. smile.

The biased libetal cucks at the New York Slimes do not realise how stupid they look publishing crap like this in 2018.

Trumo already won the 2916 election... The NYT looks like a bunch of ankle biters.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Pat85
That's hilarious! Every amount they cited in that article was "in today's dollars". I feel sorry for the poor bastard that had to figure out each and every amount "in today's dollars".

There probably isn't any poor bastard figuring out the numbers; they probably just winged it.

His fathers business was valued at 40 million when the President took it over. So it only grew 100 fold.
To quote The Departed.

"If ya could'a, you would'a."

That's my take on all of these dumb fugkin' threats against Trump.
I wonder how they decide what the smear campaign of the month will be?
Originally Posted by ironbender
lol

New York Pravda.

Beat me by an hour. Perfect comparison.
He's a crook, always has been. Does this surprise anybody? Keep an eye on this one, should be fun.
Posted By: edk Re: Times Hit Piece Against Trump - 10/03/18
Your not beating taxes if there is a loophole to use. Perfectly legal that's why loopholes are there. Just got to have a good tax man to spot them. Ed k
Doesnt it bother you that your such a dumb Qunt?

Originally Posted by Paddler
He's a crook, always has been. Does this surprise anybody? Keep an eye on this one, should be fun.

Collusion.

LMFAO.
Originally Posted by edk
Your not beating taxes if there is a loophole to use. Perfectly legal that's why loopholes are there. Just got to have a good tax man to spot them. Ed k

Not to sound like an ass hole but BEATING taxes is what we all try and do. CHEATING on taxes is what you can go to jail for.
Discovered a month before the midterm elections. Such perfect timing and such a stunning coincidence.
Originally Posted by deflave

Collusion.

LMFAO.

The correct term is "Conspiracy". I'll have the last laugh.

ooh, The smoking gun thats going to bring down Trump! How many is that now?
To quote The Departed.

They'd have been up his ass with a fire hose if they could'a proved he so much as spit on the sidewalk.

Collusion.

LMFAO.

You're a awfully stupid for a dumb ass.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
To quote The Departed.

They'd have been up his ass with a fire hose if they could'a proved he so much as spit on the sidewalk.

Think about a person being born rich, and apolitical for 70 years of their life. And having every conceivable dream at their fingertips for those 70 years.

And now imagine that the WHOLE world is looking for dirt on that person, and coming up empty after three years.

Speaks volumes.
Not to sound like an ass hole

Who dafuck you trying to kid?

Collusion.

LMFAO.

You are a pussyboy to want the last laugh, when you are the one being laughed at. I’d hate to be your sorry ass.

Collusion.

LMFAO.

No matter how many different ways you look at it.......Hillary lost Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Trump won!!!!!

And you're still a crying sniveling mediocre doctor.

Dr. 1.5 Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by jk16
I think most peiple today realise that if the Trumps REALLY wanted to screw the US Treasury out of tax revenues they could have just set up a phony non- profit "Foundation" like the Clintons did.

uh, they did. it got so bad the state made them shut it down. trump settled out of court

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...llegal-conduct-trump-says-he-wont-settle

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/where-are-trump-foundation-funds-actually-going
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Not to sound like an ass hole

Who dafuck you trying to kid?

that WAS funny!
Originally Posted by edk

Not to sound like an ass hole but BEATING taxes is what we all try and do. CHEATING on taxes is what you can go to jail for.

I'm taking the commuted value of my pension. I will quit in early December 2018 so that all salaries, bonuses, and vacation is paid out in 2018. The pension money will be paid to me sometime in the first quarter of 2019. I am doing this andm investing wisely to minimize taxation.

I do not cheat on my taxes because that is against the law and the consequences of getting caught are not worth it. You don't want to be a Manafort!

My Dad always said he was happy to be paying taxes as that meant he had a profitable year. However, I will use whatever legal means I can to minimize taxation. Everybody should be doing that.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

uh, they did. it got so bad the state made them shut it down. trump settled out of court

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/where-are-trump-foundation-funds-actually-going

And yet the Clinton's are GTG... crazy
Posted By: add Re: Times Hit Piece Against Trump - 10/03/18

Collusion.

LMFAO.

How many times has that been now?

Collusion.

LMFAO.

That'll be the day.
Wait, a New York newspaper has a big scoop on a Trump? Wow. Damn!

Amazing the dumbasses here still believe in Trump. Shows you how poorly informed they are that they're unaware of his foundation's problems. The entire family is barred from ever having anything to do with charitable foundations as part of the settlement. Dude's nothing but a bullsh*tter, always has been and always will be. Stupid guy, always cashing daddy's checks, now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Kremlin.

Amazing the dumbasses here still believe in Trump. Shows you how poorly informed they are that they're unaware of his foundation's problems. The entire family is barred from ever having anything to do with charitable foundations as part of the settlement. Dude's nothing but a bullsh*tter, always has been and always will be. Stupid guy, always cashing daddy's checks, now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Kremlin.

Meanwhile, Trump is the most powerful man in the free world.

And you are a patient abusing quack who squats to piss.

The fact remains that even with all his alleged 'warts' Trump still not only beat but literally walked allover Hillary Clinton in electoral votes says it all as to how much she as well as the entire Clinton/Democrat Party machine is trusted.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
This is hardly news. Trump and his family have been committing tax fraud and tax evasion for decades. That's why the scumbag wouldn't show his tax returns, duh.

What's a little tax evasion when you are going to die in jail for conspiracy to defraud the United States anyway?

Maybe the Trump family can get a volume discount on soap-on-a-rope. The retard brothers are going to make tasty morsels in New York State prison.

Glad your dried up [bleep] strap on wearing murderous dyke lost.
Originally Posted by joken2

The fact remains that even with all his alleged 'warts' Trump still not only beat but literally walked allover Hillary Clinton in electoral votes says it all as to how much she as well as the entire Clinton/Democrat Party machine is trusted.

Trump lost the popular vote by ~2.8 million votes. He had help from Putin, and conspired with the Russians to win the Electoral College. Now, Putin's not stupid, unlike Trump, so why do you suppose he wanted Trump in the White House? Simply because he either has him by the short hairs (pee pee tape, financial entanglements), or because he knew Hillary would take a hard line on his misbehavior. You guys fell for a grifter, pure and simple. The joke's on you.
Oh, Dr. Dooooshbag.

You are really reaching now.

Taking a break? Insurance fraud a little slow this morning?

Trump lost the popular vote by ~2.8 million votes. He had help from Putin, and conspired with the Russians to win the Electoral College. Now, Putin's not stupid, unlike Trump, so why do you suppose he wanted Trump in the White House? Simply because he either has him by the short hairs (pee pee tape, financial entanglements), or because he knew Hillary would take a hard line on his misbehavior. You guys fell for a grifter, pure and simple. The joke's on you.

Russians have influence over our electoral college?
shocked
Yes. Some of them will occasionally eat......RUSSIAN dressing!
Trump lost the popular vote by ~2.8 million votes. He had help from Putin, and conspired with the Russians to win the Electoral College. Now, Putin's not stupid, unlike Trump, so why do you suppose he wanted Trump in the White House? Simply because he either has him by the short hairs (pee pee tape, financial entanglements), or because he knew Hillary would take a hard line on his misbehavior.
Oh please! The Russians set up Democrat demonstrations and put out disinformation against Trump too. Their whole goal was not to favor a candidate, but to destabilize the country.

Even if they did favor Trump, it hasn't done them much good. Trump's sanctions against them are more severe than what your hero, The Zero, had in place.

Oh, and BTW, one of your other heroes, Michael Moore, said that Trump outsmarted "the smartest person to ever run for president". laugh LOL!!!!
Most kids who inherit a bundle can't even keep their hands on it. The gray lady has terminal diarrhea.
Originally Posted by Rogmatt

Glad your dried up [bleep] strap on wearing murderous dyke lost.

Right and where are all the case ruling when the IRS files suits on these so called frauds? Thats what I thought , non existent.
I just saw where his father gave hm money as a child. Oh my God what next. I hope they do not investigate me. I was raised on a farm and was given a calf to raise. I do not remember reporting it to the Irs. Oh my oh my. Ed k

Trump lost the popular vote by ~2.8 million votes.

*The fact that you think this is important, proves what an ignoramus you are.

He had help from Putin, and conspired with the Russians to win the Electoral College. Now, Putin's not stupid, unlike Trump, so why do you suppose he wanted Trump in the White House? Simply because he either has him by the short hairs (pee pee tape, financial entanglements), or because he knew Hillary would take a hard line on his misbehavior. You guys fell for a grifter, pure and simple. The joke's on you.

Still dreamin', I see. That's not surprising, given*.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Most kids who inherit a bundle can't even keep their hands on it. The gray lady has terminal diarrhea.

That would be Piddler.
Remind me again how the Kennedy’s got their fortune (illegal untaxed liquor sales)and how much tax evasion went on to accumulate that and spread it around???
Back in the day lawyers got rich making up devices to get around the confiscatory estate taxes while staying within the law. Some quite ingenious. It was expected or Congress would have changed the code to eliminate the tax avoidance devices. Like nobody actually paid the 90 percent income tax marginal rate.

Some of that is carried on today to pass farms and small businesses. So it remains to be seen if there was any wrongdoing. and whether it was intentional evasion or an avoidance mechanism gone wrong. It all makes for excellent propaganda though.
A life long Democrat, who got bailed out CONSTANTLY by his Daddy... turned Republican when a Black man won the Presidency.

And a bunch of life long NRA funding, gun toting, bible thumping, wannabe christians fell flat on their ass, backing this second coming con artist.

Because, he had a TV show, where he said " You are fired"..
Originally Posted by Northman
A life long Democrat, who got bailed out CONSTANTLY by his Daddy... turned Republican when a Black man won the Presidency.

And a bunch of life long NRA funding, gun toting, bible thumping, wannabe christians fell flat on their ass, backing this second coming con artist.

HEY NORTHCUNT...

You are bleeding again.
This hit piece was orchestrated because their campaign against Kavanaugh is falling apart.

That poor Bolshevik "Little Pinch" and his Demonrat apparatchiks must be desperate to keep their propaganda alive,amidst all of the awoke citizens.LOL
I never saw his tv show so that wasn't the reason I voted for and support him. I voted for him because Hitlery made me wanna puke. Ed k
edk: I can respect that.

Others who see Trump as the second comping, prodigal son, who does no wrong.. there are plenty on this forum. Disturbing people!
OH look a Troll just crawled out from underneath its bridge.

I would certainly never expect you nor your kind to understand any part of how I feel politically as I damn sure cannot understand how you liberals see things such as you do.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I would certainly never expect you nor your kind to understand any part of how I feel politically as I damn sure cannot understand how you liberals see things such as you do.

In most other countries, there are 3-5 parties on either side.. Often a liberal party works together with a Conservative party on several issues and vice versa.

In the US, sadly there are just two major parties. And just because you vote Democratic, does not mean you can respect and should support several Republican ideas.. and vice versa.

Its sad that in todays climate, being on the Dem or Rep side is like black and white... and people calling each other UnAmerican..

If the US would do the same thing.. you could push the crazy christians on the right side and the communist on the left side out of power and the majority could work together in the center.
Yet you throw this out[much like Obama] and use 'past tense' in your verbage.
Who fell 'flat on their ass' and when did this happen?

IMO the left[and it doesn't seem to be just the FAR left] has gone beyond the far right and is a much larger group as well.

Others who see Trump as the second comping, prodigal son, who does no wrong.. there are plenty on this forum. Disturbing people!

You are still.beeding, NORTHCUNT.

I wish he was “comping” me a weekend at one of his resorts.
If you were ever able to compose a literate post, free of spelling and syntax errors, everyone here would faint.

So in the interest of everyone’s health.....please continue!
Can't recall the prodigal son who does no wrong. BWAhahahahahhaha
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Back in the day lawyers got rich making up devices to get around the confiscatory estate taxes while staying within the law. Some quite ingenious. It was expected or Congress would have changed the code to eliminate the tax avoidance devices. Like nobody actually paid the 90 percent income tax marginal rate.

Some of that is carried on today to pass farms and small businesses. So it remains to be seen if there was any wrongdoing. and whether it was intentional evasion or an avoidance mechanism gone wrong. It all makes for excellent propaganda though.

I thought the complaint about County Supply was hilarious. Setting up a business to supply another business is pretty smart & common practice for international conglomerates and is generally referred to as "transfer pricing". It's been a legal method for moving money around for eons.

Can you imagine the alternative? They'd have to make laws that dictate who you are allowed to buy from and what prices you can pay. Think about that for more than 2 seconds. Pretty damn stupid & totalitarian.
On a different note, ain't there a statute of limitations on this old tax crap? I really think the collective left has lost whatever passed for its mind.

Some of us just see him as POTUS.

He did save us from Hitlery though.
Setting up a business to supply another business is pretty smart & common practice

Yeah, it limits liability, easily expands to service a number of clients, and makes management efficient as management is focused on one business enterprise. If transfer pricing isn't pretty much at market value you'll have major problems. Pretty obvious to an auditor, IRS and otherwise, if it isn't.

And one thing that's been overlooked in the media is that given the Trumps' income and nature of business they would be targets for annual field audits. And the first step in the audit plan would be to review prior years audits. Pacific Gas and Electric is huge. Taxes are different but the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission had a permanent audit team in the PG&E headquarters building, with continuity among audit staff. Auditors know all the tricks and look for them.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
On a different note, ain't there a statute of limitations on this old tax crap? I really think the collective left has lost whatever passed for its mind.

It's not really going to go anywhere on a Federal level as the Statute of limitations is long past.

Both Civily and criminally, The State of New York could try to bring some form of charges and or force collection on back taxes..
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

+1, Main reason I voted for him was that he was not Hillary. I'm actually quite surprised at how well he is doing. Hell, if congress would quit fighting with him and get on board this whole train could pick up some serious momentum.
To All,

What really disturbs & disappoints me is that the so-called "mainstream media" is in the pocket of the DIMocRATS Party & also in the pocket of the FAR LEFT. = NOTHING that the mass media claims, whether pro or con in reference to President Trump, should be believed ABSENT EVIDENCE from an unimpeachable source.

I lost ALL trust in the "major media" during RVN, when they press KNOWINGLY LIED repeatedly about persons & events there.
(In those long ago days of the late 1960s & early 1970s, I was considered to be a confirmed CYNIC, if not a KOOK, when I pointed out the mass media's FALSE reporting. = In 2018, I'm considered to be in the midst of American political thought, as MOST adults do NOT trust the "mainstream media" to be either TRUTHFUL or even basically FAIR.).
A recent CBS/NY TIMES poll of 5,000 adults found that well over 60% of American voters believe that the "major news organizations" are just as likely to LIE as to be TRUTHFUL. = TRUST once lost is difficult or impossible to regain.

yours, tex

I see him as a WPOS, which he is.

......................Rolling Thunder??? Yep! U thunderin all right!.....So you say ""Trump and his family have been committing tax fraud and tax evasion for decades?""".........And the SOLID evidence to your allegations is/are????

SO! You honestly believe that after decades of being in business to the tune of billions of $$$$s, THAT IF THAT WERE THE CASE AS YOU SAY,,,,,then why has NOT the IRS come forth with something by now which SUPPORTS your allegations? I don't recall reading about any case presently or in the past involving any Trump organization indictments where tax fraud and tax evasion charges have been brought forward and/or litigated. You really think that the Trump organization has NEVER been audited and that the IRS does not know exactly what is going on? HMMMM? You really think that the Trump Organization does not have its own battery of tax experts and corporate lawyers to make sure that there are no illegalities???

Along with Paddler, Miles IQ of minus 58, and a few others, here is your problem! You have a serious case of TDS. The Kavanaugh fiasco is ALL BLOWING UP right in your libturd faces. Blah zeee Ford's testimony is all falling apart now. Kavanaugh will be confirmed. The Mueller investigation IS AND WILL ALL COME APART.

The NY Times (SLIMES) in this article, is simply looking for any crime they think they can get their hands on. And just like Mueller,,,the NY SLIMES are IN SEARCH of a crime where none was committed...

Everything is all coming apart on ya there Thunderin!........Have yer Kleenex at the ready on midterm night.....

PS.......The Kavanaugh fiasco is having a dramatic effect in the polling. UH OH!!.......It does not look good for ya brudder!!!...................MAGA!..........Will not look good for ya in 2020 either....MAGA!!
Posted By: jk16 Re: Times Hit Piece Against Trump - 10/04/18

And we see you as a piece of schit who.molested your patients.

And we see you as a piece of [bleep] who.molested your patients.
.......................Paddler molest patients?????.....OK! We shall PRESUME him to be GUILTY before being proven innocent!! LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL..........................What is good for Kavanaugh is good for Paddler Pussy too..........LOL
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Absolutely right, and we should expect that it will continue. There is nothing wrong with creative thinking. As was noted in Jurassic Park in another context, "Life will find a way."

I was taught in graduate law school in the 1960'a about the "Dutch Sandwich" to keep foreign earnings from confiscatory taxation in the US. Decades later, Apple, Microsoft and every US tech company were using it.

Finally, the current administration, headed by a businessman, figured out a way to spring those huge funds freed up for use in the US. What was it? Lower taxes! wink

Norm
Posted By: jk16 Re: Times Hit Piece Against Trump - 10/04/18
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

And we see you as a piece of [bleep] who.molested your patients.
.......................Paddler molest patients?????.....OK! We shall PRESUME him to be GUILTY before being proven innocent!! LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL..........................What is good for Kavanaugh is good for Paddler Pussy too..........LOL

Look at Paddler's online patient ratings. He HAS to be abusing patients.
© 24hourcampfire