Home
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ws-to-send-more-to-stop-migrant-caravan/

So what are those troops going to do? Wave at the migrants as they pour into the country?
Probably what the article says they're going to do.

Did you bother to read it?
Yes....Perhaps your idea of stopping this invasion is different from mine......I say wipe them out......I understand the political ramifications and the Globalist thought pattern but...dam....I wouldn't let the first one of these invaders on my land.....
If destroying them is to much for society to handle..then use ADS......The military has several of these and according to reports, it is quite effective......or use hypersonic noise.....that works effectively too. Just do something......The whole world is watching this and it will make NO DIFFERENCE what we as a country does.....The media will make the US as the bad guys......I say screw them!!!!! While they are at it why not round up every commie in this country....These are the sob's that have ruin this country...Look at every commie country in the world....RUINED.....Communism must be STOPPED....no matter what the cost...
YES..war is hell but there is a time and place for everything under the sun.
I was hoping it would say ; to be used as ammo barriers.
Originally Posted by viking
I was hoping it would say ; to be used as ammo barriers.

Is that the same as a "bullet sponge"? 'Cause I think it may be...
Originally Posted by STRIKER12
Yes....Perhaps your idea of stopping this invasion is different from mine......I say wipe them out......I understand the political ramifications and the Globalist thought pattern but...dam....I wouldn't let the first one of these invaders on my land.....
If destroying them is to much for society to handle..then use ADS......The military has several of these and according to reports, it is quite effective......or use hypersonic noise.....that works effectively too. Just do something......The whole world is watching this and it will make NO DIFFERENCE what we as a country does.....The media will make the US as the bad guys......I say screw them!!!!! While they are at it why not round up every commie in this country....These are the sob's that have ruin this country...Look at every commie country in the world....RUINED.....Communism must be STOPPED....no matter what the cost...

What's an ADS?
Lol, no. I meant hauling ammo to the armed troops.
The article mentions that the troops are already in place since April.

No military has been sent sent anywhere to fight this latest caravan.

Yet.

We'll see.
I live in the Laredo sector and see the National Guardmen alot and have yet to see a weapon on any one of them. They are there to assist and take over other jobs in order to free up BP to get out in the field . They cannot arrest or detain only report. We call BP and do what we can but it takes them a long time to get out here sometimes. Agents have to go thru gates and private property . And then finding them is a bitch because of the brush until they get a helicopter up. So yes they do just wave at them and then call BP to come get them.

Lucio Vidaurri III
Active Denial System
The Active Denial System (ADS) is a non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military, designed for area denial, perimeter security and crowd control. Informally, the weapon is also called the heat ray[ since it works by heating the surface of targets, such as the skin of targeted human subjects.
Oh.
Originally Posted by deflave

What's an ADS?

https://newatlas.com/go/4318/

If I recall correctly, they held a contest for professional snipers attempting to hit a target with the beam on them. Large cash prize involved, and not one could hold still long enough to get off an effective shot.
If getting into the US was their handlers plan, South Texas would not be their destination.
That is a small unit.....search on STARTPAGE.COM for the full size unit....It is massive and quite effective at great distances......Uses a big generator for power source.
How massive and effective is the full sized unit?
That is a small unit.....search on STARTPAGE.COM for the full size unit....It is massive and quite effective at great distances......Uses a big generator for power source.

If you read the article, that was the intention, to make smaller man portable devices.
How massive and effective is the full sized unit?

That's what she said......
GD'it smokepole.

Let me have my fun. You fugked that whole thing up.
Troops that are unarmed are guards in name only.
GD'it smokepole.

Sorry, I thought you had mobilized to the border already.
Regarding the ADS system. This could be exactly what the border needs for its entirety!

https://jnlwp.defense.gov/About/Frequently-Asked-Questions/Active-Denial-System-FAQs/
Good info here.....Pics of both the large unit and the Humvee mounted unit....Range is in excess of 500 meters...

http://akross.info/?k=Active+Denial+System++definition+of+Active+Denial+System
Originally Posted by smokepole
GD'it smokepole.

Sorry, I thought you had mobilized to the border already.

I volunteered.

They told me to GFM.

Now, GFY.
What I'd like to see is Trump really show Mexico he's gonna screw them like a house cat if they don't stop the invasion. He better get the CIA off their butts and definitively pinpoint who is financing and organizing this mob and go after them with a vengeance. Then, how about a few pre-emptive border closings for a few days just to get the Mexicans attention. And close off the railways coming across the border where GM can't get those Mexican built Chevrolet pickup trucks across. Then tell General Motors and the electrical industry they better put pressure on Nieto or Obrador or whoever is the jefe of that cesspool. Severely restrict the flow of money from the illegals back to Mexico and Central America. Who cares if Western Union, the wetbacks or the Dems scream. Then tell Mexico that's just for starters
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If getting into the US was their handlers plan, South Texas would not be their destination.

Burning the American Flag is not going to help their cause...
Good info here.....Pics of both the large unit and the Humvee mounted unit....Range is in excess of 500 meters...

http://akross.info/?k=Active+Denial+System++definition+of+Active+Denial+System

Wow, a miniaturized version would be awesome for long check out lines at Walmart....
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ws-to-send-more-to-stop-migrant-caravan/

So what are those troops going to do? Wave at the migrants as they pour into the country?

Another day another communist disguised as a [bleep] Troll
Originally Posted by Chisos
What I'd like to see is Trump really show Mexico he's gonna screw them like a house cat if they don't stop the invasion. He better get the CIA off their butts and definitively pinpoint who is financing and organizing this mob and go after them with a vengeance. Then, how about a few pre-emptive border closings for a few days just to get the Mexicans attention. And close off the railways coming across the border where GM can't get those Mexican built Chevrolet pickup trucks across. Then tell General Motors and the electrical industry they better put pressure on Nieto or Obrador or whoever is the jefe of that cesspool. Severely restrict the flow of money from the illegals back to Mexico and Central America. Who cares if Western Union, the wetbacks or the Dems scream. Then tell Mexico that's just for starters

That would definitely work
My son is in the National Guard. When they are called up for hurricane, tornado duty. They have their weapons, but don't have ammo. Each of their sergeants have the ammo locked on their trucks. If they need it, he unlocks and lets them get the loaded magazines. Hope it doesn't come to that. They have a new weapon they can spray mobs with, like skunk spray. Once sprayed, they will stink for a while. Hard to get rid of the odor. It was invented in Israel to use against Palestinians.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
My son is in the National Guard. When they are called up for hurricane, tornado duty. They have their weapons, but don't have ammo. Each of their sergeants have the ammo locked on their trucks. If they need it, he unlocks and lets them get the loaded magazines. Hope it doesn't come to that. They have a new weapon they can spray mobs with, like skunk spray. Once sprayed, they will stink for a while. Hard to get rid of the odor. It was invented in Israel to use against Palestinians.

Palestinians already smell bad.

How would they know one that was sprayed from one that wasn't?

laugh

Holy mother of Christ.
Maybe they should have a fleet of free taco trucks on the border with welcome to America signs. And lace the taco meat with a 24 hour tranquilizer. Next thing you know, they wake up on a chartered airliner landing in Guatemala.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Maybe they should have a fleet of free taco trucks on the border with welcome to America signs. And lace the taco meat with a 24 hour tranquilizer. Next thing you know, they wake up on a chartered airliner landing in Guatemala.

.......or Papua New Guinea. Similar climate, similar crime rates, and if they really want to get to Texas bad enough they can either swim or “Cubanize” a ‘57 Chevy with inner tubes and water wings to make the trek....which is a little further than they’re used to. 😉
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude

https://youtu.be/AP4BQ5fNZDc
I question the intelligence behind assigning our military troops without the means to defend themselves. By all accounts these illegals are mainly men of military age who may or may not be members of terrorist organizations or gangs. To push them on the front line without the ability to fight back if attacked is unconscionable. Put them there and allow them to have and possibly use all weapons available if they are fired upon or attacked.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I question the intelligence behind assigning our military troops without the means to defend themselves. By all accounts these illegals are mainly men of military age who may or may not be members of terrorist organizations or gangs. To push them on the front line without the ability to fight back if attacked is unconscionable. Put them there and allow them to have and possibly use all weapons available if they are fired upon or attacked.

the military don't "trust" their subordinates not to fire back if fired upon, imho. seriously, they (our soldiers) need to be fully armed, with bayonets attached. no foreign element is allowed to reach our borderlines. if they do, the game changes, and we admit defeat. might as well go back and re-schuffle the deck after that kind of fiasco.

mexico can be our friend, and lock down all kind of trade deals if they do their part, and encourage the protestors and flag wavers to turn around and go back to their homeland. mexico's economy is highly dependent upon the us. we can squeeze their balls in a nice way, to avoid a debacle at the border.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Well, now that they know you're retired they might believe they have a chance. wink
They have a new weapon they can spray mobs with, like skunk spray. Once sprayed, they will stink for a while.

can you get that at walmart?
Originally Posted by sse
They have a new weapon they can spray mobs with, like skunk spray. Once sprayed, they will stink for a while.

can you get that at walmart?

Not as a shelf item but yes.
apparently the folks traveling north are a bunch of losers, and are willing to work as slaves at the bottom of the barrel.

they could turn around at any time, march back to their homeland, and demand constructive change.

they think the gangs are stronger than they are, and they're escaping.

don't they know the gangs operate in north america too?

what we've got is the makings of a citizen army.

arm them, point them in the right direction.

and turn them lose to free themselves.
ADS System?
Sounds a lot more expensive then rifles and machine guns. Both rifles and machine guns work in a way that the same invaders don't just come back later, or in a different location.

If what ever is done is not super dangerous for the invaders it's not going to stop them. It will only delay them for a short period.

Crime, at any level never is reduced until being a criminal is much more dangerous then being a victim.
Originally Posted by tzone

Holy mother of Christ.

Have you seen his van?
What kind of leadership is control of our military that doesn’t trust our soldiers to be armed? That’s just insane. If you can’t trust them then they shouldn’t be there. If they can’t assist Border Patrol agents in a law enforcement capacity, then the solution seems simple to me. Swear them in as temporarily agents and let them do what needs doing.

The freaking politicians and political correctness has castrated a once great nation and the most powerful military the world has ever seen.
© 24hourcampfire