Home
But I bought 4 today. My neighbor is an ffl and had a lady come to him to get rid of her brothers estate. She hates guns and wants them gone. Neighbor called me and sight unseen I bought them. I gave $2500 for all four. She made $2000 and my neighbor made $500. It’s Christmas time for me ! Here’s the first one, appears unfired.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice! Next!
Let's see the others.
Good start!
Ok next one

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Good for you freeing them up from some whack job liberal. And yes, post the others as much as it pains me.
You're starting to suck. Keep going.... laugh
Haven’t researched this one yet but it’s a Colt 1911 with USMC X’d out

[Linked Image]
Duuuude...

Kudos to you. Great score.
She hates guns and wants them gone.

This reminded me of a marlin 1894 Octagon barrel 45 I bought from a gal that had inherited it when her father passed.
Brought it out in a case, laid the case down and that was as far as she was going to go with it. Was obvious she didn't even want to touch it.

Some nice firearms you have there.
Originally Posted by Toddly
Haven’t researched this one yet but it’s a Colt 1911 with USMC X’d out

Crazy good find.
That's a decommissioned USMC Colt 1911. Contact Colt and they should be able to get you a letter of authenticity with history. For a fee, but well worth it.
Last one is another 1911. She hated the guns so much that she wouldn’t touch them. He had to go pick them up. Pictures to follow.
May I be the first to say: You Suck and GFY! This post earned both of them in one reply.

Cool grab!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
That's a decommissioned USMC Colt 1911. Contact Colt and they should be able to get you a letter of authenticity with history. For a fee, but well worth it.

There’s a letter in the box. I’ll get a photo.
Originally Posted by fgold767
May I be the first to say: You Suck and GFY! This post earned both of them in one reply.

Cool grab!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got lucky I know. I have plowed my neighbors driveway for years though, he did me a solid today.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
You have used up a bunch of luck! Be careful this weekend and don't waste any of your money on lottery tickets for a while...
[Linked Image]
Damn, sir. The Fal would darn near get you to equivalent of your investment.

Congrats!
Originally Posted by Mathsr
You have used up a bunch of luck! Be careful this weekend and don't waste any of your money on lottery tickets for a while...

I was due for some good luck. I will humbly embrace it and pass it on when it’s time.
You done good!!!
Score!
Wow, I bet Thanksgiving dinners were tense for that family.

Good deal all around, though. What a lucky snag. Yay!
Damm good score ...I luv me them little Brownings ! She's purrty!
You did quite well. I feel bad for the guy who's treasures are no longer under his control.
Awesome deal Toddly, Black Friday has come early for you!!

Those 1911's gave me a boner............
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You did quite well. I feel bad for the guy who's treasures are no longer under his control.

Don't feel bad, he's dead and don't care no more..........
Ok next one

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A Belgian. Is that unfired?
This is an awesome score and I am very happy for you. Jealous, for sure.
I have one of those, had it for over 40 years at least, I like them.
Nice score.

Ok next one

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Mathsr

I was due for some good luck. I will humbly embrace it and pass it on when it’s time.

Well said!
Originally Posted by ClearAirTurbulence
Ok next one

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A Belgian. Is that unfired?

Yes it’s Belgian and it appears unfired.
Wow! I love stories like this. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Congrats!

RS
Shoot. I passed on one of those USMC decommissioned 1911's for around a grand when they first got released. The all immediately sold out and started selling all over for around $3k. I haven't looked them up in a while though.
Great score. !
The 22 is one to keep,makes no difference if it has been shot or not.

It's a fun 22.

The 308 should be a keeper as well to,the 45's are new it seems.

You just won a lottery.
Nice haul.
CONGRATULATIONS!! laugh
Now, go to confession! ;-{>8
Wow, those are some beauties. Good for you.

Normally I would feel bad for the lady who let them go so low, but liberal gun haters can KMA.

There will be no such issues with gun hating women when I pass.
Has she looked under the bed yet?

That USMC 1911.....
Thanks for the pics. Very nice guns.
Just as good as finding a Knucklehead Harley in brand new condition, rode home from the dealer only, in the neighbor lady's barn when she asked you to take everything to the dump as she's gonna burn the dang thing down.

Jealous here.

Geno
What a absolute bargain! Yep - those decommissioned 1911s are a pretty penny in their own right....not to mention the FAL.

Yes, you are among the blessed!
i don't know what a single one of those is worth, but it sounds like it made you happy so what else is there? Congratulations on your find.
1st dibs I caught the .22 as a new buddy right off!....u fellows step back ..
I came into a similar deal last week...

Then I woke up! frown

Congrats.
It's official, you suck sir. wink
Great finds and I congratulate you on it.
I hate you . Lol
I really like that FAL. All I've ever seen were parts rifles. That one looks very unique.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I hate you . Lol

😀👍
Seems she found one more gun in his house yesterday. I’m going to pick it up now.
Lol. I can only imagine what it’s gonna be!
It'll probably be a genuine Colt Walker and she'll demand $100 for it...
Doing your civic duty to rid her home of those dangers, what a good neighbor you are!

Lucky son of a *%$#@. cool
Im not sure this even qualifies for a gun. No wonder she missed it .22 short. She told my ffl she wasn’t afraid of this one.
Funniest part she handed it to him loaded.
[Linked Image]
Nice little Colt Junior.
Im not sure this even qualifies for a gun. No wonder she missed it .22 short. She told my ffl she wasn’t afraid of this one.
Funniest part she handed it to him loaded.
[Linked Image]

That’s a sweet little pistola!
What was the second 1911?
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
What was the second 1911?

I’m sorry but I don’t know much about 1911’s. I’ll take a better picture and let you tell me. Gun looks almost new and says model 1911a. U S Army. Serial number in photo

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Years ago I heard on the local "tradio" that a widow wanted to sell her husband's 14 guns for $1,000 dollars, cash. I was 2 miles from the bank and 5 minutes late.
The departed had great taste in firearms.
Read this post again just to catch up. All I can say is...

DICKHEAD!
I had a liberal teacher ask how to dispose of a handgun by throwing it in the ocean. She had found it in her house and was avid anti-gun (except for police and military.... a true sheep). The gun was a rare piece with decent collector value and when I told her, she went from tossing it in the ocean to, "can you sell it for me?" Funny how one's principles are so easily forgotten when there's a profit to be had. It was still a good deal, but I should have just offered to toss it in the ocean for her.

Nice Scores Toddly!
You did good and I'm happy for you.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
The departed had great taste in firearms.

Yes he did. I imagine he viewed these as an investment. Wonder what'd he be thinking now that his sister gave them away at something like the quarter of the value.

Makes me think I should do a good job educating my heirs and/or turning most of mine into cash at some point. Problem is, we never really know when that point will come. Could happen tomorrow.
So found my serial on front of breech, mine is a 1970 T so makes it long rifle 28865 is where it sits in number made.
should ask what number is in front of the T on your box?
© 24hourcampfire