Home
Posted By: papalondog Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
News seems to be obsessed with the second child that has died in the US from the caravan fiasco. Personally I think the parents should be held accountable for putting their sick children or exposing their children to this migration. What kind of illness are they spreading......from what I hear we don't know. If Soro's funded this, throw that scum in jail for murder.
Posted By: Allan S. Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Yes, a second child died. The MSM reported " in the custody of HS". I would bet the boy died in "intensive care custody" at taxpayer expense.

Allan
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Sornos, throw that scum in jail period.
Posted By: szihn Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.
How many children have died at the hands and from the fault of illegal invaders, inside the USA in the last 6 months?

Ever notice how the treasonous Democrats don't talk about that number?

Its is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more then 2

Posted By: Pat85 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
One less expense on the US tax payer.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Like they crossed the border all healthy etc, to begin with.....

why do DemocRATS piss so much on their own country? constantly....

Party first... country a very distance second place...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
The girl who died had never been examined by a dr before transported for such here.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
He received prompt medical care. The hospital treated and released him. How does this fall on Boarder Patrol except by political motivation.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
It will be Trumps fault no matter what really happened. The low information voters believe what they hear on the news. Mission accomplished. Hasbeen
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
The kids are a spare tire to these people.....oh welll...next !
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
It's hilarious how the media spins this. As mentioned, that was probably the kid's first brush with decent health care ever. Provided courtesy of the Border Patrol and the American public, yet it is their fault through their policies and actions that the kid is dead?

Only the liberal mind could do the sort of mental gymnastics required for that to make sense...
Posted By: deflave Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Total idiocy.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
It will be Trumps fault no matter what really happened. The low information voters believe what they hear on the news. Mission accomplished. Hasbeen

Yep.

Parent(s) drags a sickly kid through every infected pile of dog crap on a 2000 mile trip through Mexico. Feed him no telling what. Let him drink no telling what.

Child gets sick.

Enter the US illegally.

Are caught.

Good guys take the sick child to a good hospital, where despite the doctor's efforts, the child dies.

ICE's Fault.

Border Patrol's Fault.

Trump's Fault.

Hospital's Fault...

....Everyone's fault but the parents that did that to him.

Liberal Logic.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
ASSOCIATED PRESS — An 8-year-old boy from Guatemala died in government custody early Tuesday, said U.S. immigration authorities, marking the second death of an immigrant child in detention this month.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a news release that the boy died shortly after midnight Tuesday.

The boy showed “signs of potential illness” Monday and was taken with his father to a hospital in Alamogordo, New Mexico, the agency said. There, he was diagnosed with a cold and a fever, was given prescriptions for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen and released Monday afternoon.

The boy was returned to the hospital Monday evening with nausea and vomiting and died there just hours later, CBP said.

The agency said the cause of the boy’s death has not been determined and that it has notified the Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general and the Guatemalan government.

A CBP spokesman declined to elaborate Tuesday, but said more details would be released shortly.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Simple, keep them outside the USA. Then it is not our fault if they die.

Does anyone believe it is beyond Soros and the leftist crowd to kill a kid or three, or several hundred to push their agenda.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Was a member of a medical mission team to central El Salvador in 2004. The team saw 600 patients across 6 days. People standing in line along a jungle path for 3-4 hours waiting to be seen by the doc. Made an hour in a U.S. waiting room look like a trip to Disneyland. We were told that 90% of the people would never see a doctor in their life time. 95% would never see the inside of a hospital. Five minutes with a real doctor, even under a make shift palm frond shelter in the middle of the jungle, was a once in a life time experience for the majority of the patients.

Feel sorry for the loss of any child. However, as noted above, the health care provided by DHS was probably the first credible health care the children had ever received.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Build the wall and let Mexico deal with 'em.
Posted By: centershot Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Build the wall and let Mexico deal with 'em.

Yes sir. A very big reason why we can't allow just anyone in. Non vetted immigrants could be spreading TB or who knows what.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
and who knows what the kid had... could easily be purposely infected to spread a disease..... yes I have stock in Alcoa... but its the truth. Keep em the F out until they do it safe, legal etc...
Posted By: old_willys Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The girl who died had never been examined by a dr before transported for such here.

When interviewed the girls father thanked the Border Patrol for all they did to try to save her and that she was already sick before she got to the border.

That point isn't never mentioned when the fake news outlets be ing up her story!
Posted By: hanco Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Build the wall, hurry!!!
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Two kids die while trying to be illegally transported into the United States and it becomes a major news issue. What about the thousands of children already in the United States killed intentionally by abortion?
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
The +900,000 babies intentionally aborted each year don't fit the agenda...
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Second Child Dies - 12/26/18
Q) How do I keep my child from dying while crossing the US border illegally?

A) Don't cross the border illegally with your child.

The press really has lost it's collective mind.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
I wonder how many have died there in the Tijuana Camp we never heard about?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
got more important chit to worry about.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
Stupid games stupid prizes
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Sornos, throw that scum in jail period.

Some folks need killin'.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
Iam sure Soros people made sure the sickest were hand picked for this march to the border hoping some of them would kick the bucket when they got here.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
Seems I recall reading that the young boy had similar symptoms to the previous young girl - and her cause of death was NOT definitive!
Ya don't hear THAT mentioned!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
I wouldn't be surprised if these kids aren't being given something........
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
Originally Posted by papalondog
Personally I think the parents should be held accountable for putting their sick children or exposing their children to this migration.

Agree. The illegal immigrant parents are willfully endangering their children. If they were US citizens, the parents would be tried for negligent homicide if not for murder, child endangerment, and likely kidnapping. This should be no different. Deporting them back to their country of origin is not sufficient.

Tom
Posted By: papalondog Re: Second Child Dies - 12/27/18
The Dem's get dumber. Fienstein Seeks a Judiciary Hearing on California Border Patrol over child's death. I am sure she give hundreds of thousands of her millions to feed the caravan and has taken the locks off of all her doors so they can take what they want. Unbelievable......
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Second Child Dies - 12/28/18
How many kids died enroute, before they ever reached the border?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Second Child Dies - 12/28/18
Why are the democrats more concerned about non citizen "migrants", that US veterans homeless, or in destitute condition?
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Second Child Dies - 12/28/18
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Why are the democrats more concerned about non citizen "migrants", that US veterans homeless, or in destitute condition?

Increasingly, the real question is "why do liberals hate America and Americans?"

If confronted with that question they will deny it, but if you listen to them they say otherwise.......
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Second Child Dies - 12/28/18
Soros in prison? He is not worthy of the taxpayer's dime.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Second Child Dies - 12/28/18
Two died? It’s a start
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Second Child Dies - 12/30/18
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Increasingly, the real question is "why do liberals hate America and Americans?"

If confronted with that question they will deny it, but if you listen to them they say otherwise.......

You don't even need to get out in public. cnn and msnbc will tell you all you can stand to hear. I've never seen so many stupid ass talking heads, as lately. They're propogating like pigs. Oh.. yeah...
Posted By: skeen Re: Second Child Dies - 12/30/18
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Q) How do I keep my child from dying while crossing the US border illegally?

A) Don't cross the border illegally with your child.

And, mic drop.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire