Home

https://www.wlky.com/article/us-bor...ssk14NqAH4J-hUCOGQl0-HemzIpDcHJ_gJQtK3pM

PHOENIX —

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials announced Thursday their biggest fentanyl bust ever, saying they captured nearly 254 pounds of the deadly synthetic opioid from a load of Mexican produce heading into Arizona.

The drug was found hidden Saturday morning inside a tractor-trailer after a scan during secondary inspection indicated something else was in the load, Nogales CBP Port Director Michael Humphries said.

The quantity of fentanyl, which is 80 to 100 times stronger than morphine, had the potential to kill nearly 56 million people, based on previously reported numbers from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

Ingesting as little as 2 milligrams of fentanyl, equivalent to a few grains of table salt, can be lethal, according to the DEA.

Agents also seized a much smaller number of fentanyl pills and a large cache of methamphetamine and arrested the Mexican man driving the truck.

Mexican traffickers have been increasingly smuggling the drug into the United States, mostly hidden in passenger vehicles and tractor-trailers trying to head through ports of entry in the Nogales, Arizona, and San Diego areas.

Fentanyl has caused a surge in fatal overdoses around the U.S., including the 2016 accidental death of pop music legend Prince, who consumed the opioid in counterfeit pills that looked like the narcotic analgesic Vicodin.

U.S. law enforcement officials say the illicit version of the painkiller is now seen mostly as a white powder that can be mixed with heroin for an extra kick as well as blue pills that are counterfeits of prescription drugs like oxycodone.

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration officials have said that while 85 percent of the illicit fentanyl is seized at San Diego-area border crossings, an increasing amount is being detected on the Mexican border with Arizona, a state where the Sinaloa cartel controls the drug trade and fatal fentanyl overdoses are rising.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says in a recent report that fentanyl is now the drug most often involved in fatal overdoses across the country, accounting for more than 18,000, or almost 29 percent, of the 63,000 overdose fatalities in 2016.

They just have to call Prince's OD an accidental death... like some one else is at fault for his felonious use of narcotics.
fentanyl is not easy to make , this stuff is made in china or india or Iran. they are killing us without firing a shot !
And when they catch these pieces of chit, they should shoot them on the spot and tie em to the fences that run along our interstate systems throughout the country.
Buzzards plucking eyes out would be a nice deterrent.
Trump planted it.

P
We don’t have a drug problem in the US or a need for walls, fences or borders...and apparently no shortage of Texas land owners feeding and watering criminals entering the State.
Originally Posted by RDW
We don’t have a drug problem in the US or a need for walls, fences or borders...and apparently no shortage of Texas land owners feeding and watering criminals entering the State.

Only those wetback lovin' blue counties along the border where the wetbacks already outnumber the citizens.

Just look who they vote for...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RDW

Only those wetback lovin' blue counties along the border where the wetbacks already outnumber the citizens.

Just look who they vote for...

[Linked Image]

The muther-fu-king traders cant get that old song outta their heads their grandpappys used to sing em...................""a mista roosevelts a gonna save us all!"" mad f'kin gd commies!
I do kinda like that Alabama song....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I do kinda like that Alabama song....

Yeah but, that songs the crying anthem for democrats, the group is a bunch of fuggin commie democrats too, so is that fuggin dweeb tim mccrawl.
Funny, the MSM stopped talking about Trump negotiating with China about fentanyl really fast. China just added it to their list of drugs not to be produced. Making it a capital offense to manufacture or possess will slow the supply side.
To bad these wipes were busted, Getting rid of a quarter million dope heads seems good to me!
Originally Posted by larrylee
To bad these wipes were busted, Getting rid of a quarter million dope heads seems good to me!

There is that positive, but, a full 360 degrees of vision is the millions of us they're going to kill by invading the border chock full of aids, TB, herps, polio, measles etc, etc, third world sewers and nothing else.
No Persiandog, The user put the gun to his head!
Agree Gunner, That is one reason we need a wall!
Not to mention so many of them have kidneys that don't work right, inundating our medical facilities while the sorry sombitches lay up on our dime on dialysis. mad
Agree Gunner, That is one reason we need a wall!

These fuggin GD commies are going to pull me out of retirement yet!
Voter ID would solve a lot of this BS. Enough illegal voters now have turned several elections already.

Yea, but what if instead of going to druggies some or even all of it could have wound up being dumped into water supplies somewhere or on raw foodstuffs by terrorists?
I do wish Trump would turn the US military on the Cartels and all those who support them. It wouldn't take more than a day or two of 3AM attacks to wipe them out.
Originally Posted by RickyD
I do wish Trump would turn the US military on the Cartels and all those who support them. It wouldn't take more than a day or two of 3AM attacks to wipe them out.

*******************THIS***********************then intel and massacre those on this end!
Originally Posted by persiandog
fentanyl is not easy to make , this stuff is made in china or india or Iran. they are killing us without firing a shot !

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wo...llion-stash-cash-mexico-article-1.386830
56 million users gone ...oh well....
Originally Posted by joken2

Yea, but what if instead of going to druggies some or even all of it could have wound up being dumped into water supplies somewhere or on raw foodstuffs by terrorists?

What would happen if it was dumped into the municipal water supply of a large city? How much would it take? How would they abate the problem?
Originally Posted by atvalaska
56 million users gone ...oh well....

We couldn't get that lucky, more than enough will survive to steal to support their habit for another day.
Originally Posted by gunner500

*******************THIS***********************then intel and massacre those on this end!

Absolutely agree, the US military could easily do this, and it would be fun to watch
Originally Posted by RDW

Absolutely agree, the US military could easily do this, and it would be fun to watch

Would be fun to sign on and help too, us old guys cant run anymore, but we can GD sure rifle hit a piles of chit strapped to a wall. smile
Fentanyl is making for some really good weed these days.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

NICE!
That many people ay? Why don't we just take those 256lbs and drop it off as a care package in the heart of the Middle East? And if the outcome of that aid package is good I can think of few more spots we might want "help out" later on as well....
Originally Posted by ltppowell

NICE!

Maybe jello will smoke a bag, get the crocodile, and eat his fuggin ladder, win/win!
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by joken2
What would happen if it was dumped into the municipal water supply of a large city? How much would it take? How would they abate the problem?
I can't imagine that something as valuable as fentanyl would be used as a water system poison. And besides that a munincipal water system has such a huge volume most of which is used for purposes other than human consumption. Not a very efficient use or cost effective. As to our household, we drink rain water captured by us personally. I think our water system water would kill fire ants. I tested it one time at 18ppm chlorine, sometimes it looks like tea.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
That many people ay? Why don't we just take those 256lbs and drop it off as a care package in the heart of the Middle East? And if the outcome of that aid package is good I can think of few more spots we might want "help out" later on as well....
?Are you talking about our large urban centers?
one would think with an empire as large and powerful as the us, as a sub-set of the western world that we'd be shutting down sources of supply of such noxious chemicals.

but are we? well, not so much it doesn't seem like. maybe it's all part of the plan by the cabal? i don't know.

we've heard about the drug war forever. thank goodness we shut down the illegal licquor production.

it was a product and profits flowed back to the individual communities where it was produced.

but drug profits flow across the big water, or some of it does. what gives?

marine corps artillery can defeat isis, but dea is nearly limp?
A lot of manufactured hysteria surrounding this opiate Fentanyl deal.
Probably go both ways. One side will say this is why we need the wall, the other will say it was seized without a wall.

Tie ball game
© 24hourcampfire