Home

Me and renegade found two more weatherby rifles in Indiana, just popped on brickseek.

He don't know yet bout the preparations involved.

Pinto beans last night, 6 boiled eggs this morn. Headed out in a little bit.

Talk about 'blowing something up' I can feel it already i'm clinchin though. eek laugh sick

Hahahaha

[Linked Image]
Damn the stinking bad luck!!!
That....and the last several days of antibiotics i been on. Man theys some stank bottled up. laugh

I just bought an Aero Precision stripped lower yesterday.
Already got a syn stock .308 weatherby and a monarch 3 scope NIB. I have no intention to use other than for trade bait in the right deal.

I ain't riding ta Indiana with your sulpha egg fart smelling azz for another frigging weatherby. sick crazy laugh

I'm going out looking in nashvegas for a RH10, VSKA or a PSAK 47 GF3 in about 30 minutes.

Their is a PSAK 47 GF3 NIB here local in clarksville on Armlist for 650, but it is red colored wood.
Not my style.....

Black syn , od green syn, or blonde mil wood, already preloaded on my account with PSA, just waiting on the next run of em to come out.

Maybe I get willy to run up there with me.

He can set his DVR to catch The Golden Girls for later.
Cover that red wood up with My little pony stickers like the momma's boys do on here.
Snow is on its way.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Cover that red wood up with My little pony stickers like the momma's boys do on here.

That ain't happening.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Snow is on its way.

Mankato or Sleepy Eye ??

Better get Mr Edwards and hitch up the team.
Hope that's not the same Walmart that I went to a few months ago that still showed they had some, and then didn't. It would have been a wasted trip, except somebody had forgot to take their toolbox off their tailgate, and I picked up enough stuff to more than pay for my trip.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Already got a syn stock .308 weatherby and a monarch 3 scope NIB. I have no intention to use other than for trade bait in the right deal.

Careful saying stuff like that, cause otherwise, the ATF might consider you an unlicensed dealer with that little pearl right there...
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Careful saying stuff like that, cause otherwise, the ATF might consider you an unlicensed dealer with that little pearl right there...

Thanks for the advice and the "expert" checkfire/ attempt at a manhole cover drop.......
Last time I knew private transactions between eligible residents of the same state were perfectly legal.
Matter of fact I learned it on here actually about a month or 2 back, when i was selling my marlin 36g.
Cause I have never tried to sell a gun before out of state, other than turning one into my ffl shipper for one I sold a friend up in Maine, and he paid for everything and arranged the whole matter after I told him to have his ffl contact the one I used.
All I did was drop it off and give my info and show my DL. Everything arranged and paid for by my bud up in Maine.
Sold him a ot6 syn stock weatherby and a Nikon 3
Made a whopping 15 bucks on the deal above and beyond Wally world clearance price from last summer.

I need to transfer 4473 in said person name and state plain and simple if person resides outside my state of residence.
Thanks to some members on here who got me smart fast in the entire process.

Yep that's what l learned......

In the brain housing group for good now.

Geuss I better give up looking for a presafety marlin 444s in Tennessee...............

Geuss millions of others across the nation oughta stop legal private sales and transactions within their state boundaries also............

Hey slum, I'm heading up to Indiana this weekend. PM me and tell me where they are, and I'll pick them up for you.
What are you guys paying for these Weatherby's. Couple on sale here but they are in .257 and .240 weatherby, so not real interesting to me
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
[quote=renegade50]

Careful saying stuff like that, cause otherwise, the ATF might consider you an unlicensed dealer with that little pearl right there...[/quote
Ya mean like 90% of the sales on this forum?

Go sniff around down there deputy dawg. See if you get your jowls rung by the big kids.
Originally Posted by xxclaro
What are you guys paying for these Weatherby's. Couple on sale here but they are in .257 and .240 weatherby, so not real interesting to me

Them sound like real weatherbys

We are just buying the walmart ones. Ya know....manufacturers make 3rd shift, unsafe, inferior quality firearms for sale to walmart shoppers. The jap-howa ones.

Last few we grabbed for $248 for the plastic ones

The walnut/polished steel were 348

$284 syn stock otd last summer when they was on sale.

Standard calibers.
.243, .308, .270, ot6.

You dyslexic inbred

Them sound like real weatherbys

We are just buying the walmart ones. Ya know....manufacturers make 3rd shift, unsafe, inferior quality firearms for sale to walmart shoppers. The jap-howa ones.

Last few we grabbed for $248 for the plastic ones

The walnut/polished steel were 348

Yeah, you have to wear safety glasses and body armor when you shoot them, because they've been known to let go.
'Let go'

lol

Damn that pot metal
Man, ya gotta cook down a whole onion and some cabbage.
OH FUGG! shocked laugh Renegade's gonna have to change his name to Rentalung. sick

You dyslexic inbred

Taxes and back ground check
Otd $284 and some change.

They was$ 248.99 for syn stock.

You bought 4 wood, I bought 2 syn and 2 monarchs.
I don't remember how many monarchs you bought over the whole time
we did those road trips.
5 or 6?????

Zippy....
crazy laugh
I bought it from you...and you ate the background and tax, jew'member right?

We traded for gas money

Run this passed OMGhamcunt and see if it's kosher
Originally Posted by gunner500
OH FUGG! shocked laugh Renegade's gonna have to change his name to Rentalung. sick

I ain't riding with his perotonitist azz to Indiana.
I'm coming back from nashvegas heading north on I 24 at a gas station off exit 31 right now.

Did find a nice upright hen Turkey decoy NIB at a pawn shop in Nashville
Got it for 23 bucks Otd...
It is a 40 or 45 buck decoy I have seen in academy and walmart.
Flextone thunder chick upright hen.
Guess desperate mofo,s pawn stuff for party money........

Already named her jezebel.

No AK,s or AKM,s of any interest in nashvegas to me.

Calling it a day.
Get home and feed the dogs.

See on fox if Hillary is in jail yet or RBG is dead yet.

Fat chance of either........
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Man, ya gotta cook down a whole onion and some cabbage.

Oh yeah.....

I forgot this was a fart thread.
Originally Posted by gunner500

I ain't riding with his perotonitist azz to Indiana.
I'm coming back from nashvegas heading north on I 24 at a gas station of exit 31 right now.

Did find a nice upright hen Turkey decoy NIB at a pawn shop in Nashville
Got it for 23 bucks

Already named her jezebel.

No AK,s or AKM,s of any interest in nashvegas to me.

Calling it a day.
Get home and feed the dogs.

See on fox if Hillary is in jail yet or RBG is dead yet.

Fat chance of either........

laugh Whewww, glad you made it out alive!!!!! and 10roger on Jezziebell!
Need to get them missing shingles on your roof fixed. Before that sheetrock caves in back bedroom
Need to get them missing shingles on your roof fixed. Before that sheetrock caves in back bedroom

I'm just gonna get a used new to me double wide and let the dogs have the single wide.

I gotta drive...

AMF...... laugh grin
Pretty good score for 23 bucks

[Linked Image]
I bought it from you...and you ate the background and tax, jew'member right?

We traded for gas money

Run this passed OMGhamcunt and see if it's kosher

And you threw in a case of bendy flexy Walmart STRAWS specially
designed for the chocalate boost drinks I like also.
I'm coming back from nashvegas heading north on I 24 at a gas station off exit 31 right now.

I'm sure glad you weren't textin n a drivin at the same time thereabouts, the campfire powleece 'uld be all over ya.
I lay posts down on this mofo at stop lights, with my phone 'flashed' and also talking to someone on it. Dipping my chiggum nuggets in honey mustard.

Used to be a bit more challenging with a 4 speed and a blunt slow cookin in the ash tray.
I lay posts down on this mofo at stop lights, with my phone 'flashed' and also talking to someone on it. Dipping my chiggum nuggets in honey mustard.

Used to be a bit more challenging with a 4 speed and a blunt slow cookin in the ash tray.

That's how we roll here. I could text whilst swingin on the monkey bars, taking a schit, whatever.
😂
Renegade still has a moto rolla razor. So it's like 1,2,3 A.....4,5,6 B....7,8,9 C.

He's ditch to ditch, as if a chipmunk ran up his 'dungarees'
Renegade still has a moto rolla razor. So it's like 1,2,3 A.....4,5,6 B....7,8,9 C.

He's ditch to ditch, as if a chipmunk ran up his 'dungarees'

Me too. Flip phones are coming back ya know. All the Hollywood types are just now catchin up to the brilliance of the whole deal. If my phone keeps on long enough I'll be cool all over again. hell ya.
Not all of us have fingers like tattoo ya know. Or whatever that little midgets name is.

*Larry, that's it.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Not all of us have fingers like tattoo ya know. Or whatever that little midgets name is.

*Larry, that's it.

"These hands werent meant for typin email...they was meant for bashin peoples' faces in"

Bwahahaha

Had one of my old sewer field crew guys tell me that when I tried to integrate him on a live edit dashboard i-pad app.
Anyone have the sku or upc for a weatherby s2? I would like to check my area for deals
© 24hourcampfire