Home
Ah, those wild and wacky people of Wal-Mart.

[Linked Image]

Woman does karate, son gets nude, dog steals cornbread mix from Walmart, police say
By Jordan Smith | April 12, 2019 at 5:12 PM CDT - Updated April 12 at 6:34 PM

EAU CLAIRE, WI (Gray News) - A mother and her son are in custody after causing a ruckus at a Walmart Wednesday night, police said. Their dog chipped in, too.

The Eau Claire Police Department identified 46-year-old Lisa Smith and her 25-year-old son Benny Vann as the suspects. Investigators said the dog is named Bo.

Responding officers said they found Smith yelling in the doorway trying to summon Bo.

Smith allegedly brought Bo into the store without a leash, so he easily ditched his owner and started running up to unsuspecting customers.

While Bo was doing that, Smith began tearing apart store displays and placing them in her shopping cart, police said.

Walmart staff asked her to leave, and she complied. Police said she left the store to perform karate moves in the parking lot.

Bo, on the other hand, had not been brought to heel. By the time anyone found him, he was on his way out of the store with a box of Jiffy cornbread muffin mix in his mouth.

Police arrested Smith, but it wasn’t without a fight. She allegedly kicked out a patrol car window when they finally got her in custody.

Meanwhile. police said Vann was running amok inside the store. He allegedly took off all of his clothes in the rear of the Walmart and exposed himself to everyone around him.

Fortunately for them, he tried to cover himself by putting on the clothes Walmart had on the racks. Even so, police said he didn’t try to purchase them, so that is also a crime.

Officers approached and commanded him to end the madness, but he refused. Authorities said Vann even used a scooter in an attempt to run over an officer.

But law enforcement physically stopped the scooter and took him into custody.

Vann faces charges for lewd and lascivious behavior, disorderly conduct and retail theft. Smith is charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and misdemeanor bail jumping.

Bo, however, was not charged. Police issued him a warning for the theft.

From WAFF News
Fuggin Methheads I’m betting.
She looks 70....

46?
She's hot. Would hit!
Lord O’ the rings smegel on the right.
I like Jiffy corn bread mix too but not that much.
That kinda crap would never happen at Dollar General..
She got a tick on her face or just melanoma?

Karate moves??? Sweep the leg laugh
That's methed up.
Originally Posted by GregW
She looks 70....

46?

That was my first thought too but I was thinking more like 80.
Man, Walmart is just the place to be these days! 😜🤢
All that work for a box of corn bread mix.......Would have been easier to get a job and buy it.......
I bet the dog had the time of his life and was probably grinning in satisfaction at finding something in the store he wanted.
Need Police Body Cam Footage.
5 star entertainment value, right there! smile smile smile
She looks like the "Wicked Witch of the East" !
I'm betting she 'earned" those black eyes.
Some folks just need killin'.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
She's hot. Would hit!

You'd have to fight her brother first!

Or pay him... laugh
Cheese-heads!
Anyone else feel sorry for the dog?
She looks 70....

46?

That was my first thought...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
She's hot. Would hit!

Or pay him... laugh

The guy in the pic is her son but yea.....you'd probably have to fight him and her brother.

Ya gotta like ol Bo though....of all the crap in WM he picks out a box of Cornbread Mix....
Yep. Good dog.
Walmart strikes again
Worthless, lazy-assed dog - if he was a 'fire member, he'd grow his own corn, harvest it, and grind it himself.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Cheese-heads!

Those are my people. laugh
Hell, even Bo was pulling random szchit...cornbread mix?
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Anyone else feel sorry for the dog?

Heck no, he’s got a whole box of corn bread mix to himself.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
She's hot. Would hit!

Or pay him... laugh

The guy in the pic is her son but yea.....you'd probably have to fight him and her brother.

Ya gotta like ol Bo though....of all the crap in WM he picks out a box of Cornbread Mix....

Allegedly.....
wink
There's gotta be more to this than what we're seeing...... And I bet it involves drug use.
She looks 70....

46?

My thoughts exactly! 46, my ass!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yep. Good dog.

😁
Originally Posted by KMS
She looks 70....

46?

My thoughts exactly! 46, my ass!