Home

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1185316131998851072
She probably sent in photo of herself. Those NASA Boys were pretty smart.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
She's a lying piece of garbage.She lies with such ease,that it's second nature.

Both of the Clintons attempt to insert themselves into any current event,so as to appear relevant.
Wicked witch of the west at it again.
A lot of us would like to send Hillary to.outer space..

Permanently.

..could not, would not confirm she dodged astroids on the launch pad
Love some of the replies on there. The Jeopardy one was cute.

A clever tweet, it has all the elements Leftist women live to dwell on: evil old White men, victimhood, bitterness, and revenge.

Thank you President Trump for saving us from that.

How come the Hildebeeste never mentioned this earlier?
But Hillary will forever remain a space cadet......
Why did she need NASA's help? I heard she had a broom for flying.
She should have applied when they were still sending test animals into space.
The chances of her sending that letter are about as slim as her ever telling the truth.
I think kids were mean to her and laroy and diddler.
Originally Posted by jk16

Permanently.

What did space ever do to deserve that?

I'd prefer to strap her to a MOAB fused for an intermediate altitude airburst. A You Tube vid of that would go viral.
This never happened. It’s is a false memory caused by dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.
She was beat with a stupid stick. The others with a stupider stick.
I'm thinking Hitlery has done falled down and bumped her noggin. grin

Originally Posted by ironbender
This never happened. It’s is a false memory caused by dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

You beat me to it.
I'd be willing to bet we could take a collection to pay her way on a space ship leaving earth at the first available time,especially under the condition it not return.She could take that cocker spaniel faced daughter with her ( my apologies to all cocker spaniels)
Originally Posted by jk16

Permanently.

Whichever witch it is..., she's the ugly one.
Back in school, she thought she was in astronaut training because all she did was take up space.
Originally Posted by skeen
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LMFAO!!!
i have it on good authority that the High Priests at NASA don't take on riff-raff trash like the hillary.

NASA is set up to do things that haven't been done before.

hillary and her gang of riff-raff are here to tax us to death.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
She was beat with a stupid stick. The others with a stupider stick.

She was beat with a stupid ugly stick or is that a ugly stupid stick .
Sir Edmund Hillary was possibly the first person to "be mean to her". Long before The Marines wouldn't take her and her husband was banging everything in a skirt, but for her..

Sir Edmund didn't become famous until she was around six. So she had to wait all that time so's she could claim to have been named after him. Poor cow. Bad enough that she's delusional, now almost the entire Demonrat Party has fallen prey to that same affliction.
She ain’t all there!
She lies of course. It's what she does.

But is it too late to space her now? I'd kick in my PFD to help with fuel costs. Won't need one of those $million plus space suits. Or O2- just strap her on outside for the launch.
I am rethinking my opinion of Hillary She very well may be the best hoped for representative of the Democrat party out there. She has caused many of the electorate to support Trump.
The only opportunities for little girls the Clinton's ever helped create were on their best friend Epstein's island.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The only opportunities for little girls the Clinton's ever helped create were on their best friend Epstein's island.

Bb

Yep
© 24hourcampfire