Home
MNF, Seattle just scored. I'm really gettin' tired of their antics.
I’d like to see both of those teams lose.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Sorry, but ya can't have it both ways
Originally Posted by Craigster

😬
That's one of the reasons I quit caring about anything NFL. That and all the thugs and ingrates
I turned the damn game off
I never turned it on
I don't care to watch the antics of grown up porch monkeys.
Great game. Those boys can dance!

I don't give a crap if you approve or not. Different strokes.....
Those billionaire team owners create jobs. They need your support.
I like the hair, and the creativity that goes in to growing it !
NBN. I won't watch that chit
Originally Posted by jimy

I don't watch NFL any more, but wonder, when a man has hair braided down to his knees..... would that slow him down a bit trying to run?
I won’t watch NFL or NBA cause of the colored cshit.
No NFL, No respect for our country, no revenue from me. Period.
They used to fine the players for celebrating , I guess they forgot about that.

You get paid MILLIONS of dollars to score touchdowns, so when you do the bare minimum you have to celebrate achieving the low standards set for yourself???
Rut roh. Folks having a good time? Can’t have that.

I love me some NFL when I actually get around a tv.
Same dang thing happens here when a NHL hockey player scores a goal. They either throw their hands up in the air, skate around with one knee on the ground or jump all over each other.. Damn crackers are ruining the game....
Originally Posted by battue
Same dang thing happens here when a NHL hockey player scores a goal. They either throw their hands up in the air, skate around with one knee on the ground or jump all over each other.. Damn crackers are ruining the game....

You should see those European soccer players when they score a goal. It’s a very somber event. grin
Hey Joel, you up late?? or early?
smile
On the east coast visiting in-laws. (Toronto). It don’t take me long to adjust to the time change.
except for the boys kissing, those were cool. being on ice limits your dance moves. those guys are pretty athletic!
Those antics are all part of the act....... Now that the NFL is nothing more than a giant Hollywood entertainment circus. A careful blending of soap operas, reality shows, and drama theater. Personally; I'd rather watch sports and the NFL no longer qualifies as one, IMHO.
I haven't seen a NFL or NBA game in at least 10 years. I yanked the cable TV out of my house then. Got tired of the constant 24 hour news cycle and all the commercials. There hasn't been anything worth watching since the Soprano's went off the air!
You can tell who’s who by reading the post!
I don’t like commercials either, they push all that mixed marriage cshit.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Those billionaire team owners create jobs. They need your support.

Yep, jobs in stadiums that are heavily subsidized by tax payers and utilize freely use the resources of the local PD for security. NFL owners, players and fans should be covering all the costs associated with a NFL team, It rubs me wrong that the NFL Teams ask tax payers to ante up to support facilities and game security
Originally Posted by Craigster

Sure you can, don't watch them.
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by jimy

I don't watch NFL any more, but wonder, when a man has hair braided down to his knees..... would that slow him down a bit trying to run?

Is it a penalty to grab the hair?

Dunno, hated sports mostly from a kid up. Certainly don't care for pro sports or much of anything now. Waste of time watching that on TV when I could be loading ammo, out in nature etc... or sleeping, hell I think sleeping is better for the body than watching a bunch of overpaid idiots play a simple game.
Is hair pulling a penalty??
Meh.......
They need to work on cherographrying it better.
Some of the moves just seem a little outta synch and awkward.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
You can tell who’s who by reading the post!

What is it that you can tell?

mike r
I feel sorry for all you racist f u c k s. Going through life with that much baseless hate makes you a bunch pitiful losers.
Originally Posted by MT_Mike
I feel sorry for all you racist f u c k s. Going through life with that much baseless hate makes you a bunch pitiful losers.

dont like reading it leave

You have a valid point but... Everyone's tired of having this so called culture rammed down our throats. It's glorification is all you see on network television and most cable channels these days. Grizz
Of course, most of them have brain damage from hits and a pretty sorry later life and early death. But they can afford it, if they don't piss it away.

We weren’t born hating them, they learned us that!
They need to work on the routines a bit more seriously.
They are not doing justice for a race intuned with rythm and dance moves.

Originally Posted by renegade50
They need to work on the routines a bit more seriously.
They are not doing justice for a race intuned with rythm and dance moves.

Now thats what I calls some jiggen and [bleep] !
On to a good story about football. Our local college in a town of 3000 people has been importing about 100 bros for the football team. This is in northern North Dakota. The good news is that due to poor grades and just about zero graduation there will be no football team anymore. Hip hip hooray. Ed k
Originally Posted by ERK
On to a good story about football. Our local college in a town of 3000 people has been importing about 100 bros for the football team. This is in northern North Dakota. The good news is that due to poor grades and just about zero graduation there will be no football team anymore. Hip hip hooray. Ed k

About 35 years ago, a wealthy businessman man in a nearby town rolled out the funding for a private school. They were regularly getting pounded by the other 2 local public high schools on the basketball court, because they were all White and the public school's players were all Black. So, the private school started giving out "scholarships" to a select group of students, who just happened to be all Black basketball players. They went from being the doormat to a team that has won a couple of state titles.

What they don't want people to know, is that it cost this school a ton of money each year in keeping those Black players eligible scholastically by hiring tutors. Locally, they are known as the "best team Mr. xxxxx's money can buy."
Originally Posted by hanco

Originally Posted by hanco

No.
No.
High schools have fixed jocks grades forever.
If "student athletes" really had to be students first, a lot of schools would not have teams.
Mostly urban schools.
You can’t have a good team without some bros at the skilled positions
© 24hourcampfire