Home
one in 20 viewers will post an answer on forums but only 1 in 10 of posters will ever start a thread. I've never understood that. Not just here, but any forum. Are you afraid to admit that you dont know everything?
Shucks, one of my downfalls is starting threads. Most sink like a rock.

Originally Posted by satir
one in 20 viewers will post an answer on forums but only 1 in 10 of posters will ever start a thread. I've never understood that. Not just here, but any forum. Are you afraid to admit that you dont know everything?

Like simple 1st grade math???

1 in 10 = 1
2 X 10 = 20
2 X 1 = 2
I don’t know nuffin!!!
Start a thread with that topic. Maybe we will find out the answer to your question!

laugh
Afraid? Annoying!
Where did you get your numbers?
Originally Posted by muleshoe

He learned that from the other forums that he hits up......... laugh He's an internet lizard....whooops... wizard.
Some of only start threads on meaningful topics, not irrational ones like making treble hooks.
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Excellent question! Don't ask that of a traveling politician, you'll be called a 'damn liar'.

You start lots of threads but I've yet to see any proof you really know a lot about anything aside from trolling.

I'm getting close to the point where I add you to my "ignore" list.
I don't start threads for fear that people will criticize my spelling in the title.
Yep.
Schittttt
I start dumb threads
I start azzhole threads
I start gun stuff threads
Start hunting threads
Post pic threads.
Ect ect ect....

Whats the big deal
Aint like anyone here is making direct deposits into my checking account...

Spelling and grammar nazi,s.....

"No Jimmy, I'm not gonna let you help me grade your classmates english papers again, just so you can feel smug and good about yourself"

[email protected]

" Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt "...
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Some of only start threads on meaningful topics, not irrational ones like making treble hooks.

Or like your twce-weekly threads about the launch of an obscure foreign weather satellite at 2:16am that nobody gives a shît about??

Afraid of spelling errors in the title.............
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I’m always scared that I will misspell “whyy! grin memtb
There's sure no shortage of folks willing to start threads that have already been posted.

Heaven forbid you read the topics before 12 to 20 new threads are started.

They make up for it during hummingbird season and every individual member is always good for a statins or shingles thread.
I have started a few threads here over the years. Not many, but a few. Usually, these are about subjects that I would like to learn more about or at least get another perspective about. Unfortunately, many times another member with nothing of any meaningful value to contribute will attack either the subject or the poster himself. I am not talking about someone having a different opinion on a subject. I'm talking about just for the sake of being an a$$hole to belittle someone for seeking knowledge about something that the a$$hole may or may not be knowledgeable about. I guess they think doing this makes them feel important. I am not talking about political trolls, which there are a few on here from time to time. I have gotten to where I just skip over any post or reply from some members here that I have determined to either be trolls or a$$holes. To me it is kind of a shame about the a$$holes as they might actually have something of value to contribute if they would be civil towards others and not try to bully and insult people for no reason.
Originally Posted by slumlord

They make up for it during hummingbird season and every individual member is always good for a statins or shingles thread.

...or the proper bear gun, banning list updates, Florida, Creedmoor-270-etc. sucks, etc. etc....

Most people should use some search feature to find an answer instead of rehashing the same stuff repeatedly by starting a new topic anyway.
I won't start a thread, but if you start one, I'll damn sure finish it.

grin

Don't forget the WalMart Safaris and CiCi Pizza threads............
Everyone's afraid their thread will end up next to Safarimans Ass-Shot-Bear-and-Mile-of-Cable-on-the-WInch-in-the-Averlanch thread on the Wall of Shame.
Bout time for another CiCi thread, we've been short changin you couch fuggers by posting all our deer killing threads.

Btw, I don't see you blowin up the daily "sure is a nice day iowa today" thread
laugh
Bout time for another CiCi thread, we've been short changin you couch fuggers by posting all our deer killing threads.

Btw, I don't see you blowin up the daily "sure is a nice day iowa today" thread

Huh...??

OMG!!!!
LMFAO!!!!!
So, the Op starts a thread and then never says anything else. Hmmmm.
Anyone here heard anything about ol Roy Clark?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Danny Devito blew him up....
Originally Posted by renegade50

I heard the luminescent sights got him. *Overdose

Sawed off Bastid
Originally Posted by DubThomas
So, the Op starts a thread and then never says anything else. Hmmmm.

He's watching a Ugandan weather satellite launch.

With popcorn
Asswholes
What about all the chicks on here that are FKIAs all day long on every topic, correcting peoples' grammar yet never post any pictures of jack shît? No pics ever of all the mensa level topics they espouse. All the things they've ever done, supposedly accomplished...

Geniuses at everything except being able to learn how to paste an uploaded image tag.
Whats an FKIA?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats an FKIA?

Sounds ninja to me.
If you state something, asswholes will ridicule it and if you post it on a You Tube video they expect you to film it, slice and dice it taking out the ads and unimportant parts, repost it on you tube yourself and then copy and post the short version on the Far for them.

Their down time is too important to waste watching the progress of an attempted silent coup by the deep state, part of their elected govt, and NWO vs POTUS and his efforts to drain the worlds swamp and save our lives and 2A- in practical effect-WW3.

The Roman's couldn't forsee the lost of their country because it wasnt posted by the MSM on s TV. Many here suffer the same miscalculation.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If you state something, asswholes will ridicule it and if you post it on a You Tube video they expect you to film it, slice and dice it taking out the ads and unimportant parts, repost it on you tube yourself and then copy and post the short version on the Far for them.

Their down time is too important to waste watching the progress of an attempted silent coup by the deep state, part of their elected govt, and NWO vs POTUS and his efforts to drain the worlds swamp and save our lives and 2A- in practical effect-WW3.

The Roman's couldn't forsee the lost of their country because it wasnt posted by the MSM on s TV. Many here suffer the same miscalculation.

Jag,

can you give us a synopsis of your post?

I'm busy

Geno
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Everyone's afraid their thread will end up next to Safarimans Ass-Shot-Bear-and-Mile-of-Cable-on-the-WInch-in-the-Averlanch thread on the Wall of Shame.

Kin I choot a coyote in tha azz an not be pilloried?
Whats an FKIA?

Jim, perhaps this will give you a clue.

The problem with those who think they Know It All .....

is that they ruin it for those of us who do.

Geno

Kin I choot a coyote bear in tha azz an not be pilloried?

You need to go rub one out.
Is Roy Clark Dead? What do you load in your 300 Weatherby?

Why do so many people THINK that just because someone doesn't do something, it means they are afraid of it? Are YOU afraid of everything you haven't done today?

Over the years, I've probably STARTED more threads on more forums than you've read in your life. I don't START many any more and I don't respond in many any more because it has become such a total waste of time. If you start a really good informative thread with a pile of fact research or even ask for help with a simple answer for the ONE PERSON who has done it and knows how, the next 5 answers will be morons starting with, "I don't own one and never have owned one nor even seen it done BUT my brother in law read a book one time suggesting an internet video that PROVED that guy who first answered is totally wrong. You need to check out the Ladies Home Journal u tube channel."

From there on you'll get 5 pages of crap and may be two posts mixed in there from someone who could really help IF a complete newbie who really wants to learn can sort it out of that bucket of manure.

I expect this will ensure another 3 or 4 pages to the thread.
I'm afraid that if I start a thread someone will post bouncing boobs on it.
This is probably the third " Why are people afraid-" threads of late. Why is it assumed that fear is why people choose not to do something? And WTF makes these guys care, anyway? They writing a book?
Satir, I see you are about to be a father, at least a quarter of one.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Funny, I'm afraid they won't.

That hanco is a real troublemaker.
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Why do so many people THINK that just because someone doesn't do something, it means they are afraid of it? Are YOU afraid of everything you haven't done today?

Over the years, I've probably STARTED more threads on more forums than you've read in your life. I don't START many any more and I don't respond in many any more because it has become such a total waste of time. If you start a really good informative thread with a pile of fact research or even ask for help with a simple answer for the ONE PERSON who has done it and knows how, the next 5 answers will be morons starting with, "I don't own one and never have owned one nor even seen it done BUT my brother in law read a book one time suggesting an internet video that PROVED that guy who first answered is totally wrong. You need to check out the Ladies Home Journal u tube channel."

From there on you'll get 5 pages of crap and may be two posts mixed in there from someone who could really help IF a complete newbie who really wants to learn can sort it out of that bucket of manure.

To expect nothing but serious replies on any internet forum is an exercise in futility. With your purported forum experience you should know this.
Originally Posted by JackRyan

You need to go rub one out.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Whats an FKIA?

Geno

I knew that.....

I’m afraid that if I start a thread someone won’t post bouncing boobs on it.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Satir, I see you are about to be a father, at least a quarter of one.

laugh laugh

Geno
Whats an FKIA?

Geno

I knew that.....

Keep at it. you're proving my point. whistle

Geno
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jag...?
They are afraid they will get burned

Don’t forget about your annual tree stand family feud on your uncle property threads.
Has fireball accused satir of being deflave yet?

It's the old saying you may not know, it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
Originally Posted by 79S

Of course I have. Try to keep up dump-[bleep].
Originally Posted by 79S

My soon to be ex wife calls me that all the time.. not all of us are blessed like you and have a perfect marriage, perfect wife, perfect life.. yeah rub it in our faces with your rare collection of savage rifles, your big house in the woods.. yes you live the perfect life..
Now here is something worth seeing on this thread....
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

My soon to be ex wife calls me that all the time.. not all of us are blessed like you and have a perfect marriage, perfect wife, perfect life.. yeah rub it in our faces with your rare collection of savage rifles, your big house in the woods.. yes you live the perfect life..

Not at all. You know how I feel about that. When given the chance, how did you choose? You make your choices so own it. My suggestion is if you want different outcomes, try different input.
And there are a few members that lay in the weeds and take pot shots.

Might be that after you have been here a while...you realize that everything is old news. It's pretty much all been said and done. Kind of like a soap-opera on TV...same plot...different actors.

I’d say that you answered your own question. First you offered unsubstantiated data without any corroborating evidence or links. Then you explained that you think most folks don’t know everything. Nobody knows everything. I get from your post that starting a thread here could be less than satisfying.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Their we go!!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon

In my case, I get blasted. But I don't seem to learn.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Their we go!!!

I never get tires of such controversial subjects.
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t know nuffin!!!

and let me guess, you dindoo nuffin, either, right?
smile.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Not at all. You know how I feel about that. When given the chance, how did you choose? You make your choices so own it. My suggestion is if you want different outcomes, try different input.

I been trying to compose myself the last hour because you brought up a very bad time for me. How would you like to be called dumb chit 20-25 times a day? Chit like that does things to you.. no wonder Deflave was relentless on you. You are a classic internet bully.. you deserve everything these guys throw at you ..
If someone had an original idea we'd all get giddy over it

Most threads are not worth posting.

Let alone reading.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
Shut up and post bewbies. Thanks.
GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Jerry,s kids...
LOL!!!!

Schittttt
I start dumb threads
I start azzhole threads
I start gun stuff threads
Start hunting threads
Post pic threads.
Ect ect ect....

Whats the big deal
Aint like anyone here is making direct deposits into my checking account...

Spelling and grammar nazi,s.....

"No Jimmy, I'm not gonna let you help me grade your classmates english papers again, just so you can feel smug and good about yourself"

[email protected]

At least your threads are ALWAYS entertaining!
GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Jerry,s kids...
LOL!!!!

By the way......

The Patriots are GAY. Jerry’s Kids are retarded. 😬
Got a question for you Satir,
You seem to know just what it will take to win on the Alone show.
So, why don't you sign up and blow them all away?

Course you do understand that firearms are not allowed-- right?
So, your tricked out 223 with 22 kit cannot be used.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Jerry,s kids...
LOL!!!!

By the way......

The Patriots are GAY. Jerry’s Kids are retarded. 😬

Greatest All Year!!!

Your coming around.....

grin laugh
Coming soon

Fox squirrel holocaust thread
Coming soon

We are still waiting on another renegade50 pall mall Walmart meltdown thread.. slumlord you are letting us all down..
I have been starting new threads but never get a response - just figured I was on global ignore.
busy times right now, I've processed two this week and still hunted 2 days and made runs to my Euro lady

Ol ren's been shopping for washers and dryers, that probably had to potential for comedy gold, 😄
Dumbass probably owns a Stihl.

I can out it any day with my Poolawn Wild Thang.

She makes my heart sang.
She makes everythang,

GROOVY!
busy times right now, I've processed two this week and still hunted 2 days and made runs to my Euro lady

Ol ren's been shopping for washers and dryers, that probably had to potential for comedy gold, 😄

JFC....
I got 45 mins of stand up material from that adventure yesterday.
Im heading out ta yellow crk in the morning.
See if the adjacent private properties hunting pressure might work.
Or i might go to a gunshow up in.Hopkinsville

We still on for 21 on ftcky sunday right????

You got a tag for post man .
You need ta cash that mofo in on that stand and shooting lanes I cut out a month and half ago.
You know their aint been a soul in that place except for me.

Word to da brother......
Check the ditch near Slumlords house for appliances and mattresses.
Originally Posted by 79S
Coming soon

We are still waiting on another renegade50 pall mall Walmart meltdown thread.. slumlord you are letting us all down..

That ignorant black bytch got both barrels and deserved the dressing down.
Her fugging supervisor caught some birdshot
And the fugging slob they had" escort " to the door got blasted on the reload.
The collateral damage done to the common shopper was minimal.
And I'm reasonably sure some people learned some phrases they never heard...

And it felt fugging awesome blasting that fugging ugly groid bytch with an attitude problem about doing her customer service job.

She punched my buttons on purpose 4 or 5 times.
All it took.
I was patient the 1st 2 or 3.....

IDGAF about tell the manager thing.

Same fugging walmart 3 or 4 yrs prior to this.
I dressed down the manager and minon department managers
That almost ran down a 85 ish yr old woman.
She had to literraly get out of the aisle cause they were not stopping for her.
Briefly spoke to her if she was fine and i had seen the whole.thing.

Found that fughing group gave em a dressing down about customers having to step out ofvtheir way.

Plenty heard that one too.
3 or 4 of the Door greaters are older retired atmy.
One of em heard it all .
I speak with the guy all the time
Word spread
Im a fughing rock star in that place....

I aint afraid to speak my fugging mind .
Specially with customer service schitt.
I aint no fugging sheep that is gonna kowtow to bullschitt.
And IDGAF what anyone thinks about me .
Specially when they have no clue the d bag I'm blowing up on started the fugging schitt to begin with and I put up with it long enough.

Fugg em
Let em eat fisheads.

grin laugh
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I have been starting new threads but never get a response - just figured I was on global ignore.

????
I have seen ya down in the mauser forums.

Post man!!!

142 posts sir? And you’re on here attempting a corporate personality inventory based on your vast and long experience here?

Chaff like this is at least one reason many have migrated elsewhere.

Dude ......
Louie the jewy hiemonshon ( not meanly said) i like jewish people
They been killing ragheads since the dawn of time and hitler went after the wrong people anyways.

Anyways .....
Said he was not taking appliance,s right now
Steered me to an appliance store on kraft street that buys em and fixes em , sells em used
Got 20 apeice for em, 40 bucks!!!!
Fugging A!!!!!

Told khan/ wife i got 4 bucks apeice for weight at louie the jewy

Score!!!!
Winning!!!!!
Bought 100rds of wolf 7.62x39 hp
2 packs of smokes
Bout 9 bucks in the tank to go out hunting in the morning.
Didnt sue CBS...... yet.....
laugh
Noice!
Check the ditch near Slumlords house for appliances and Euro lady.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

142 posts sir? And you’re on here attempting a corporate personality inventory based on your vast and long experience here?

Chaff like this is at least one reason many have migrated elsewhere.

How many under other names?
There's only about 25 members.

I promise you that what you're going through right now will pass. Things get better with time. Your soon to be ex sounds like a real abusive piece of work. You can't own her problems. When guys go back and forth it's more in fun than seriousness. I hold nothing against you, never have, as you know. I've tried to encourage you to hang in there, and I will again.

Just take a breath and move forward. Don't let anything touch you. And btw, I've been where you're at, although never had the beating it sounds like you've taken, I've had some damn bad times and been real low. You need to protect yourself man, put a bubble around your daily life and don't let anything inside that doesn't build you up. Cut the contacts that cut you down. I've done that myself just this year, and lost my best blacktail deer hunting spot to do it. But the guy that gave me access was a jerk and I cut contact, never answer his calls. Don't need it. And you are going to have to do the same, especially with your ex.

Hang tough, you'll come back. And don't take things personally.

My apologies to you for having upset you in your time of trouble.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

You have no downfalls that I can see Wabi.........Well maybe just one, you don't post enough of Gillie.
Because most of their lives suck...lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/FHfHrBfh/IMG-20191126-124408-223.jpg
Originally Posted by joken2

Like simple 1st grade math???

1 in 10 = 1
2 X 10 = 20
2 X 1 = 2

LOL. That was dayum good right there. grin
Actually there's many new posts I wanted to start but they were already there when I logged in - what are the odds? Great minds think alike I guess

What’s the over/under on number of threads clicked on before replying?
Gambling is a sin.

I admit it....I just like to read a lot...
Gambling is a sin.

But not as bad as dancing.

Especially slow dancing.

Geno
Gambling is a sin.

Especially slow dancing.

Geno

I was watching an interview with Carl Perkins the other night on the You Tube.

He said they had a hell of a time with the southern boys calling them agents of Satan and playing the devils music.

Carl Perkins!

JFC Jag, put down the damn bong.
Gambling is a sin.

Especially slow dancing.

Geno

I was watching an interview with Carl Perkins the other night on the You Tube.

He said they had a hell of a time with the southern boys calling them agents of Satan and playing the devils music.

Carl Perkins!

Always wanted a pair of them shoes......................Afraid I'm too old now.

Boots, sandals, and romeos now...................when I ain't barefoot.

Geno
Gambling is a sin.

Rut roh, I thought it was the other way!
Gambling is a sin.

Especially slow dancing.

Geno

speaking of dancing, bout time for some shufflin'

Geno
Good thing Daddy is paying the bills...otherwise these girls might have to get and education.

smile
Are you afraid to admit that you dont know everything?

Sounds like satire to me.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There's sure no shortage of folks willing to start threads that have already been posted.

Heaven forbid you read the topics before 12 to 20 new threads are started.

Right.
© 24hourcampfire