Home
I received this in email from NRA-ILA

Virginia: General Assembly Passes Capitol Gun Ban

Days before law-abiding citizens are set to go to Richmond to urge lawmakers to defend their rights, the new anti-gun majority of the Virginia General Assembly has passed an immediate gun ban for the Pocahontas Building, the Capitol, and Capitol Grounds through the duration of the 2020 General Assembly Legislative Session. Citizens will not be permitted to carry firearms into these locations, even if they have a Concealed Handgun Permit.

This majority, bought and paid for by Michael Bloomberg, will stop at nothing to cast your right of self-defense aside. This is just the first step as they make their way down Bloomberg’s wish-list. This is why it’s critical that law-abiding gun owners make themselves heard on January 13th during the first hearing of the Senate Courts of Justice Committee where lawmakers could hear the first slate of bills to restrict our freedom into oblivion. Waiting even one week to make our voices heard, whether individually or at an organized event, will simply be too late.

Anti-gun zealot Gov. Northam wants the entire package of gun control bills fast-tracked for passage in the early days of this brief session. We must defend freedom at the very first hearing on the 13th and show that our rights are not for sale – to Bloomberg or anyone else. Join us!

January 13, 2020, starting 8:00AM
General Assembly Building, Senate Sub-Committee Room #1, 5th Floor
900 E Main St.
Richmond, VA 23219
Commie states are a mofo.
coming to a State near you.....
I keep waiting for a citizen who recalls the Patriots of the REVWAR to take firearms to one of these places and make a statement.
Sounds like they are scared.
Reads like they want a confrontation.
Sounds like a trap.
Originally Posted by m1rifleman

Maybe a State near me, but not this State.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by m1rifleman

Maybe a State near me, but not this State.

Yet
the new anti-gun majority of the Virginia General Assembly has passed an immediate gun ban for the Pocahontas Building, the Capitol, and Capitol Grounds

So their bodyguards are unarmed?
The Democrats should be scared of armed citizens and armed citizens should be terrified of anybody who wants to disarm them. As much as the traitorous Democrats hate it we have an express line for CHL holders at the Texas state capitol.
heavens NOOOOOOO.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The UMCA has a lot to do with this gun control movement.

This trade agreement further surrenders our sovereignty to the U.N. despite it being hailed as one of the great things Trump has done for the country. If this new treaty does create a so-called North American Union under the control of the United Nations, then the situation in Virginia could easily be declared an “international emergency” giving them the sole authority to deploy peacekeeping troops.

above from:

https://gunsinthenews.com/the-usmca-virginia-possible-deployment-of-un-troops-against-gun-owners/

Our Constitution is being betrayed.
Yep, just like in Connecticut

This trade agreement further surrenders our sovereignty to the U.N. despite it being hailed as one of the great things Trump has done for the country.

Trump did gun owners no favors.
Kind of ashamed to say that my ancestors were once Virginians.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Released from Monticello?

Any redheads in the fambly?
I'm not sure they have the resources to arrest a large number of people.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Released from Monticello?

Any redheads in the fambly?

Well, they came here in 1818 thereabouts, from Orange County VA., place called Zoar. So, they might have been some orangeheaded ones......lol
those Blue hats will make for good targets....
Knew something like that was coming...
Do they have a few thousand jail cells ready? Unless all the patriots develop a case of "ain't got a backbone" there's no way to enforce a violation of the 2nd. Amendment like that.
Jerry
Originally Posted by 163bc
Knew something like that was coming...

Yep, I did too.
I wonder if they are going to be checking people. Or just use it to throw extra charges at them if they end up in a scuffle.

Sounds like you virginia guys better start bow hunting and practicing kung fu .
Guess the VA Dems have no grasp of history.
They are enemies of this country, taking away people's Constitutional rights, and also are Globalist communists...

and should be treated as such.....

as some one pointed out... the next Civil War in this country will between Americans and democRATS...
Originally Posted by 86thecat

Nonsense; they know exactly how Pol Pot and Stalin did it.
" The Beauty Of The Second Amendment Is That It Will Not Be Needed Until They Try To Take It " ...... Thomas Jefferson.
Originally Posted by DW12
" The Beauty Of The Second Amendment Is That It Will Not Be Needed Until They Try To Take It " ...... Thomas Jefferson.

Back then they'd hang you; today you would be rehabilitated grin
Wow, prohibiting CCW just in time for scheduled 2A Rights rallies. Who’d have seen that coming in a supposedly free country?
What are the chances of police following “stand down” orders while counter protesters are bussed in?
Wonder if we can have a few QRF groups standing by in case paid punks show up to cause trouble. Keep your cameras and phones handy, stay with groups of folks you know and trust, and watch each other’s six’s.
I don’t want to discourage attendance. I’m hoping for an unprecedented number and a completely safe, peaceful and successful rally. But the bad guys may have things set up in their favor, so for Gods sakes be careful and watchful.
We all have seen how a peaceful protest to preserve our heritage was manipulated in Charlottesville to give conservatives a black eye. Don’t let it happen again.
7mm
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by DW12

Back then they'd hang you; today you would be rehabilitated grin

History is full of people who were “liquidated” because they couldn’t be “rehabilitated”. That is usually the last step. Long after registration and confiscation.
7mm
VCDL is saying firearms banned inside the building only, NOT on the grounds. Anyone coming for the rally on the 20th or for the NRA sham rally Monday, can carry on the grounds just not inside the building.
Wonder why the NRA is trying to scare everyone into coming unarmed. Kinda hard to protest proposed infringements of your 2A rights when you're not exercising
them isn't it?

https://mailchi.mp/3f5390cc27a4/va-...ildings-only-not-on-grounds?e=2f2dd266bd
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Sounds like you virginia guys better start bow hunting and practicing kung fu .

Too busy loading magazines for that.
I love all the pretentious cock suckers on here posting smarmy comments and looking down your noses on us instead of supporting us. You better hope we're willing take this however far we have to, because if we fold, your [bleep] next.

Probably cowards who fled the bloody fighting in the civil war if you're any representation of their character.
I'm bringing two other guys with me from Pennsylvania. Hotel accommodations and three bus tickets in hand. We will be counted.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I love all the pretentious cock suckers on here posting smarmy comments and looking down your noses on us instead of supporting us. You better hope we're willing take this however far we have to, because if we fold, your [bleep] next.

Maybe, maybe not. Seems some on here are happy to throw others under the bus at the first turn. While fighting for those folks sounds romantic, sometimes it's better to see them stew.
You better hope we're willing take this however far we have to, because if we fold, your [bleep] next.

If I can say anything to help, just let me know.
Originally Posted by 86thecat

Nonsense; they know exactly how Pol Pot and Stalin did it.

Smaller force going against standing arm, Patriots against established government..

First Revolutionary War as well as the first Civil War relied heavily on asymmetric warfare tactics.

"The concept of a 'People's war,' first described by von Clausewitz in his classic treatise On War, was the closest example of a mass guerrilla movement in the era. In general during the Civil War, this type of irregular warfare was conducted in the hinterland of the Border States (Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and northwestern Virginia / West Virginia). It was marked by a vicious neighbor-against-neighbor quality as other grudges got settled. It was frequent for residents of one part of a single county to take up arms against their counterparts in the rest of the vicinity. Bushwhacking, murder, assault, and terrorism were characteristics of this kind of fighting. Few participants wore uniforms or were formally mustered into the actual armies. In many cases, it was civilian against civilian, or civilian against opposing enemy troops. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare_in_the_American_Civil_War
This guy?

You better hope we're willing take this however far we have to, because if we fold, your [bleep] next.

If I can say anything to help, just let me know.

I just cracked open a fresh bottle of bourbon so if you want me to beat your balls for 2 hours again tonight I'm game.
I just cracked open a fresh bottle of bourbon

Try some of these instead. The fellas here say they'll keep you from beating the wife

I just cracked open a fresh bottle of bourbon

Try some of these instead. The fellas here say they'll keep you from beating the wife

Are those offered in XXXXL?
the predicament for patriots is if they end up being charged and convicted of an offense under state law, which could lead to being banned from ever possessing a firearm under fed law
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Wow, prohibiting CCW just in time for scheduled 2A Rights rallies. Who’d have seen that coming in a supposedly free country?
What are the chances of police following “stand down” orders while counter protesters are bussed in?
Wonder if we can have a few QRF groups standing by in case paid punks show up to cause trouble. Keep your cameras and phones handy, stay with groups of folks you know and trust, and watch each other’s six’s.
I don’t want to discourage attendance. I’m hoping for an unprecedented number and a completely safe, peaceful and successful rally. But the bad guys may have things set up in their favor, so for Gods sakes be careful and watchful.
We all have seen how a peaceful protest to preserve our heritage was manipulated in Charlottesville to give conservatives a black eye. Don’t let it happen again.
7mm

Bingo!

Probably cowards who fled the bloody fighting in the civil war if you're any representation of their character.

Just to make sure you didn't miss this
And I'm sure that also applies to their security details.

Animal Farm Except for the pigs.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I’ve been watching this and reading about this development (thanks for your firsthand reports btw) and of the fight you men (and women) in Virginia face. I can guarantee you that of the guys that I’ve spoken with you have our support and our prayers for a successful outcome. An outcome that hopefully doesn’t see any blood shed from the patriots that are willing to stand up tyranny.

Virginia seems to be a natural, if not historic, place for this fight to “begin”. Patriots have bled for freedom abroad in the hopes that they’d save future generations from bleeding at home, I pray that their sacrifice isn’t forgotten nor is the reason for such sacrifice forgotten. I fear that the left has forgotten what made this country the envy of the world but they’ll be quickly reminded when they’re shown what (who) made this country great!

Just to make sure you didn't miss this

I didn't...........I never miss what the azzholes on here post........lol.lol.......

By the way, you need to change your name to jackchit........cause you give mountains a bad name.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I received this in email from NRA-ILA

Virginia: General Assembly Passes Capitol Gun Ban

Days before law-abiding citizens are set to go to Richmond to urge lawmakers to defend their rights, the new anti-gun majority of the Virginia General Assembly has passed an immediate gun ban for the Pocahontas Building, the Capitol, and Capitol Grounds through the duration of the 2020 General Assembly Legislative Session. Citizens will not be permitted to carry firearms into these locations, even if they have a Concealed Handgun Permit.

This majority, bought and paid for by Michael Bloomberg, will stop at nothing to cast your right of self-defense aside. This is just the first step as they make their way down Bloomberg’s wish-list. This is why it’s critical that law-abiding gun owners make themselves heard on January 13th during the first hearing of the Senate Courts of Justice Committee where lawmakers could hear the first slate of bills to restrict our freedom into oblivion. Waiting even one week to make our voices heard, whether individually or at an organized event, will simply be too late.

Anti-gun zealot Gov. Northam wants the entire package of gun control bills fast-tracked for passage in the early days of this brief session. We must defend freedom at the very first hearing on the 13th and show that our rights are not for sale – to Bloomberg or anyone else. Join us!

January 13, 2020, starting 8:00AM
General Assembly Building, Senate Sub-Committee Room #1, 5th Floor
900 E Main St.
Richmond, VA 23219

Ticks me off that the NRA would spread this bad info! THE NEW RULE BANNING FIREARMS APPLIES ONLY TO THE INSIDE OF THE BUILDINGS. The dems know they can't stop the public from being armed outside on the Capitol grounds and did not even try to do so.
Those familiar with VA, is there going to be a backlash at the polls in 2020?
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I wish I could say. The state is getting full of libtards, most of which came here from other states up north. I'm afraid our only hope is if a lot of the people who have always voted D start voting R.
And from DC govment jobs.
irony.....

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms," which comes from the first of Jefferson's three drafts of the Virginia Constitution in 1776
I went for a ride through the nearby countryside yesterday and saw a flagpole in someone's front yard with two flags.

The top flag was the standard stars and bars US flag. The one below was black with an image of a white AR15 across the middle and bold white letters below that said "COME AND TAKE IT".

That made me feel good!
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Hard to say but I sure hope so. We need people to get off their azz n vote.
© 24hourcampfire