Home
Anyone know if these two are posting on any others sites... I sure miss both of these guys and their photos and comments.. Thanks..
You are right, Shrap is on, and off here. I wish the best for both.
I saw Sagebrush post not to long ago on a couple forums.
Posted By: jimy Re: Shrapnel and Mckay Sagebrush - 03/31/20
I was wise enough to copy Shraps top secret map to his secret hunting grounds, the turn off, the trees and the fence location.
Originally Posted by jimy
I was wise enough to copy Shraps top secret map to his secret hunting grounds, the turn off, the trees and the fence location.

He posted the map upside down. Start at the fence.
wink
Posted By: hanco Re: Shrapnel and Mckay Sagebrush - 03/31/20
I miss the Sako pics
Enjoyed sagebrush's stories and pics. Love daughter's hunting with Dad. Some good memories hunting with mine.
I just saw McKay Sagebrush on Pistol Forums, he posts as Lost River on that one.
MSB gets really busy sometimes. He's a family man also & that takes up a lot of his spare time.

Dick
Originally Posted by jimy

Its fer sail?
If some of you pogues think this place is so bad without certain posters then why don't you either leave or try to make it better. Bemoaning the loss of people who left for their own personal reasons over and over and over again, gets freaking tiresome. McKay is a good old boy and Shrapnel let S-Head run him off. That simple.

Hopefully both are just taking a break. We need them on here.
Originally Posted by HawkCreek
I miss his posts too... Informative, well-thought out posts that I always valued..
Seems like Mackay left about the time he called into question Formidolis about whether a guy can sweat 1/4" a night. Now neither one of them posts much of anything here.
Ethan, maybe you should follow your own advice... Adios!!
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by HawkCreek
I miss his posts too... Informative, well-thought out posts that I always valued..

.......... Always enjoyed both of 'em but that's the way it goes. People come & go. The vacuum usually gets filled by somebody new sooner or later.
© 24hourcampfire