Home
Posted By: jimy Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
To help with chronic pain or trouble sleeping ?

I have both heard, and talked to people that are really impressed with the results.

Its not cheap, that's for sure, but if it helps get people off opiates well I guess it would be well worth it.
The wife uses CBD oil for hip pain, says it does a good job relieving her pain.
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Dumb question.

How is it used ?
I bought some to try for a bum shoulder. It helps some.

The stuff I bought comes in a small glass bottle with a metal roller ball. Just roll it on.
Posted By: hanco Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
Nope. I drink beer!
I tried some that was given to me and didn’t really notice any effect. Roll on topical type, oil with a dropper to put under the tongue, and a pill.

Tried it for daily “ache reduction” but it either didn’t work or I don’t really have much in the way of aches. Put the roll on on a pulled back muscle and it didn’t help.

We keep the oil around for when we take the dog on a road trip.
Enough beer helps for sure but makes mornings rough for me. I have a former player (Football) and his knees are shot and after several surgeries and pain he has been using it for awhile. Says it helps.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I use it daily. I put drops under my tongue. There's no taste. It helps relieve pain due to inflammation.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I use it daily. I put drops under my tongue. There's no taste. It helps relieve pain due to inflammation.

what brand ? do you order it online ?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I'll get the info for you.
Originally Posted by willhunt4

The stuff I bought comes in a small glass bottle with a metal roller ball. Just roll it on.

A friend who worked at a paper mill used dmso ? I believe it is called.

He swore by the effectiveness of it for arthritis.
Posted By: rte Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
Dimethyl sulfoxide is miracle substance.The AMA has worked insidiously to prevent the use of this substance.It relieves pain in minutes and promotes the healing of damage to soft tissue such as muscles,ligaments,tendons and even the periosteum,the membrane that covers the bones.

Originally Posted by rte
Dimethyl sulfoxide is miracle substance.The AMA has worked insidiously to prevent the use of this substance.It relieves pain in minutes and promotes the healing of damage to soft tissue such as muscles,ligaments,tendons and even the periosteum,the membrane that covers the bones.

That’s it, thanks.

It’s a byproduct of certain paper making processes.
I have used cbd for severely aching shoulder. It worked almost miraculously.
Posted By: jimy Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
The people that I know that use it put a couple drops in their mouth twice a day, both use it because they get very little sleep , busy minds that just don't stop at night, along with arthritis pain.

They use a brand, Elixir

I do the same thing, twice a day. Stopped my shoulder pain and knee pain. Won't be without it..
Posted By: deflave Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I can't.

It still illegal.
Originally Posted by deflave
I can't.

It still illegal.

How so ? There is zero THC in this product. Its basically like taking a vitamin.
Posted By: Teal Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I put lavender oil on a compound fracture once - I could walk within minutes.

Seriously - I've hard some people swear by it, others say they had no effect on them. Hell you can buy it at Family Video here so I imagine there's more than a little difference brand to brand.
I use a CBD roll on as needed for pain relief and feel it works.
I have Ms and all the fun aches ,pains, cramps, and other deal that comes with it.
I use the drops whenever I remember to. Seems to work.
We gave it to our old dog before she went West and she got to where she would stand at the counter and point at it . Guess she was smarter then me.
Originally Posted by jimy
I can't.

It still illegal.

How so ? There is zero THC in this product. Its basically like taking a vitamin.

It can make you test positive for The Marijuana.

The Marijuana is still The Debil.
Posted By: Teal Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
If you inject marijuanas just once - I heard it makes your teeth fall out and you get face sores. Worth it? Not to me.
Originally Posted by teal
If you inject marijuanas just once - I heard it makes your teeth fall out and you get face sores. Worth it? Not to me.

Only hash does that to you ! And no one injects hash any more, your teeth are safe ! Try a more frequent showers and the face will clear up two !

Coward.
I can't.

It still illegal.

The typical blood test, tests for THC , and CBD oil has no THC in it, so there is no reason for it to show.
It seems to be all over in effects for some people. It didn't really work for my wife but she was looking for a sub for opioids. I have 2 friends that swear by it. One friends son is on a CBD/THC tincture and has stopped his seizures.

Coward.

I think he was injecting it with a turkey baster ! :}

No worky for me on chronic cervical pain. Went up to 1,000 mg 2 - 3x daily. Liquid pain medicine (80 proof) in the evening works better.
Posted By: ribka Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20

Have you tried LDN for your MS and or pain? My neighbor has had really good results and he has had MS for 15 years. here's an LDN group on facebook with a lot of good info and it is relatively inexpensive.

Originally Posted by deerstalker
I have Ms and all the fun aches ,pains, cramps, and other deal that comes with it.
I use the drops whenever I remember to. Seems to work.
We gave it to our old dog before she went West and she got to where she would stand at the counter and point at it . Guess she was smarter then me.
CBD oil has no THC in it

Some of it does, some of it is certified to 0.3% or less, and some is certified to 0.

There are still places in the US where the police will charge a person with possession if they find CBD oil, on the basis that it contains some amount of THC.

I don’t know how much is needed to show up on a test.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I thought I had a vaporizer pen that was CDB oil, some passer-byer left it in my night stand.
Just pulled it out and read the label and see it's a ZEN 1 CDB : 4 THC 20mg.

Pretty cool little device but it's got a $230.00 price tag on it and it's also a prescription.
Maybe I outta try it out.

smooth....

I'll review it's effect momentarily.....
People that have to pass drug tests for employment are advised by their employer to not use it in any capacity.

And even if you are retired or are not required to take a drug test for employment, it can still show up in a blood test post-vehicular accidents, self defense, or dropping a piano off a roof and onto somebody's head.

If it works, great. Just be advised that it can and does make people piss hot.
That would happen if the manufacture was using the marijuana plant to produce the oil, instead of the cannabis plant , a case where quality control might be come an issue.
That would happen if the manufacture was using the marijuana plant to produce the oil, instead of the cannabis plant , a case where quality control might be come an issue.

Cannabis is marijuana, you mean hemp. Even hemp grown legally by farmers has small amounts of THC in it, and the only way to get it all out is distillation.

I UA'ed and been subject to randoms every year for the last 28..
I'm retired now, I answer to none, they can UA and blood test my attorneys.

I have a Florida friend that was covered under the "stand your ground" laws when he shot and killed his neighbor after a dispute. He never even went to jail and sure as hell wasn't UA'ed or Blood tested. He'd have never passed on multiple levels.

The best case ever that favored for a guy smoking pot while working.
His job was feeding Grizzly bears at a wayside attraction, he got mauled and still was able to collect comp, which his employer wasn't paying for.

So, lighten up a little it's 2020, it's different today and both my stories are old news....
They don't test employees that are necessary, even in a incident. If they do, they didn't want you anyway...

Montana man mauled by bear after smoking pot gets workers' comp
Updated Jan 10, 2019; Posted Mar 24, 2011

By The Associated Press
KALISPELL, Mont. -- The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Workers' Compensation Court ruling that about $65,000 in medical bills incurred by a man who was mauled while feeding the bears at a tourist attraction should be covered by workers' compensation, despite the fact the man had smoked marijuana on the day of the attack.

The court filed its opinion Tuesday, the Daily Inter Lake reported.

Brock Hopkins filed a claim with the Uninsured Employers' Fund in December 2007, saying he suffered injuries to his legs and buttocks when he was mauled by a bear at Great Bear Adventures near Glacier National Park on Nov. 2, 2007. Hopkins was treated for his injuries at a Kalispell hospital.

The fund denied Hopkins' claim because Hopkins had smoked marijuana before entering a bear enclosure. The fund also argued that Hopkins was acting outside the scope of his duties.

Park owner Russell Kilpatrick, who did not have workers' compensation coverage, argued that Hopkins was a volunteer who Kilpatrick occasionally gave cash to "out of his heart." Hopkins fed the bears that day after Kilpatrick told him not to because he was tapering their food as they prepared for hibernation, Kilpatrick said.

The Workers' Compensation Court ruled last June that Hopkins was an employee and noted that while his "use of marijuana to kick off a day of working around grizzly bears was ill-advised to say the least and mind-bogglingly stupid to say the most," there was no evidence presented regarding Hopkins' level of impairment.

The Workers' Compensation Court found that grizzlies are "equal opportunity maulers" without regard to marijuana consumption.

Fund attorney Joseph Nevin told The Associated Press today that the case is finished and the agency would end up paying an estimated $35,000 in discounted medical bills on behalf of Hopkins. Kilpatrick paid a small penalty for failing to carry workers' compensation insurance, Nevin said.

A phone listing for Kilpatrick in Coram has been disconnected and there is no phone listing for Great Bear Adventures.

-- The Associated Press
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-...after_smoking_pot_gets_workers_comp.html
I tried some on my back. I don't know if it helped my back, but I got high as balls.
So, it's kinda creeper, started off real mellow and light, now it's a bit more intense. But I'm a light weight....never mess with the stuff..It'd cover some pain and then some....
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
Just buy weed works better the cbd oil
Posted By: Remsen Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
Originally Posted by gemby58
Just buy weed works better the cbd oil

That's my experience. I certainly do not use controlled substances unless so directed by a medical professional, but I know a lot of people who have tried CBD (not me, of course, even though I said "my experience" at the start of this post) and most of them say that without some level of THC, the CBD isn't effective for pain or anxiety relief. I've also heard that the body's receptors that can use cannabinoids (THC and CBD) need to have the THC to "activate" the positive effects of the CBD component. Others have said that what is actually going on is that only THC has the impact people look for and you may as well just take low doses of THC rather than mess around with CBD.

But don't listen to me, I did not have chemical relations with that scheduled substance, THC.
I've tried it for chronic pain in my back, leg and foot and I couldn't tell any difference. My daughter gets pain relief from using it though, and she says she sleeps better. You really have to watch the concentration of actual CBD oil, it varies greatly from different manufacturers. Lazarus Naturals offers a substantial discount for vets and disabled/handicapped people, and their products get great reviews. Their shipping is free and fast, also.

As mentioned above, even so called zero THC CBD oil can and will fail a urine test.
Here's the stuff !

Elixir 2400 is 2x the strength, Therapeutic Hemp Extract (CBD) derived from specially bred Organic Hemp plants with a high 40 mg of whole plant extract content. Miracles of Health’s CBD is U.S.D.A Certified Organic and extracted organically using NES Vapor Distillation™ solvent free technology . The subsequent oil is infused in Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in an easy-to-use dropper bottle. It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Full-spectrum Cannabinoid extract
Helps to relieve pain and inflammation
Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
Supports deeper sleep
Helps to relieve neurological disorders
Supports the digestive system
Promotes cardiovascular health
Helps to signal the body’s natural endocannabinoids to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors to do more of what they normally do
Supports homeostasis to ensure optimal metabolic functions, nutrient transport, energy storage and modulate insulin sensitivity

I use a CBD cream that I buy at Big R farm store. Brand is Naturulz called Ugli Butter.There is a night and moring version.I can't use the morning version because it has Capsaciain (sp) in it and that keeps me awake.This stuff helps with my hands and shoulders. Doesn't seem to help with my knee that is really bad Also helps me get to sleep.Tried the and I didn't see any help
My neighbor down the road grows several acres of industrial hemp, which he gets processed for CBD oil. He has to harvest it at the right time, or the THC level gets above the legal limit. He had to jump through all sorts of licensing hoops, including a one-on-one meeting with the county sheriff, to get certified to grow the stuff. He has to haul the harvested and air-dried product over 100 miles to the nearest processing plant, and they take 50% of the oil the crop produces as their payment for squeezing the stuff! Not worth the effort, IMHO!
Jerry
Originally Posted by JeffA
So, it's kinda creeper, started off real mellow and light, now it's a bit more intense. But I'm a light weight....never mess with the stuff..It'd cover some pain and then some....

Peaked and tapering, only been a little over an hour...

I UA'ed and been subject to randoms every year for the last 28..
I'm retired now, I answer to none, they can UA and blood test my attorneys.

I have a Florida friend that was covered under the "stand your ground" laws when he shot and killed his neighbor after a dispute. He never even went to jail and sure as hell wasn't UA'ed or Blood tested. He'd have never passed on multiple levels.

The best case ever that favored for a guy smoking pot while working.
His job was feeding Grizzly bears at a wayside attraction, he got mauled and still was able to collect comp, which his employer wasn't paying for.

So, lighten up a little it's 2020, it's different today and both my stories are old news....
They don't test employees that are necessary, even in a incident. If they do, they didn't want you anyway...

Montana man mauled by bear after smoking pot gets workers' comp
Updated Jan 10, 2019; Posted Mar 24, 2011

By The Associated Press
KALISPELL, Mont. -- The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Workers' Compensation Court ruling that about $65,000 in medical bills incurred by a man who was mauled while feeding the bears at a tourist attraction should be covered by workers' compensation, despite the fact the man had smoked marijuana on the day of the attack.

The court filed its opinion Tuesday, the Daily Inter Lake reported.

Brock Hopkins filed a claim with the Uninsured Employers' Fund in December 2007, saying he suffered injuries to his legs and buttocks when he was mauled by a bear at Great Bear Adventures near Glacier National Park on Nov. 2, 2007. Hopkins was treated for his injuries at a Kalispell hospital.

The fund denied Hopkins' claim because Hopkins had smoked marijuana before entering a bear enclosure. The fund also argued that Hopkins was acting outside the scope of his duties.

Park owner Russell Kilpatrick, who did not have workers' compensation coverage, argued that Hopkins was a volunteer who Kilpatrick occasionally gave cash to "out of his heart." Hopkins fed the bears that day after Kilpatrick told him not to because he was tapering their food as they prepared for hibernation, Kilpatrick said.

The Workers' Compensation Court ruled last June that Hopkins was an employee and noted that while his "use of marijuana to kick off a day of working around grizzly bears was ill-advised to say the least and mind-bogglingly stupid to say the most," there was no evidence presented regarding Hopkins' level of impairment.

The Workers' Compensation Court found that grizzlies are "equal opportunity maulers" without regard to marijuana consumption.

Fund attorney Joseph Nevin told The Associated Press today that the case is finished and the agency would end up paying an estimated $35,000 in discounted medical bills on behalf of Hopkins. Kilpatrick paid a small penalty for failing to carry workers' compensation insurance, Nevin said.

A phone listing for Kilpatrick in Coram has been disconnected and there is no phone listing for Great Bear Adventures.

-- The Associated Press
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-...after_smoking_pot_gets_workers_comp.html

In Louisiana, get in a fatal accident and you will be tested, not your lawyer and by the easy way or the hard way, it’ll be your call.

Go hot and it goes against you even if you were in the right. Then you will need a very good lawyer to represent you.
Here's the stuff !

Elixir 2400 is 2x the strength, Therapeutic Hemp Extract (CBD) derived from specially bred Organic Hemp plants with a high 40 mg of whole plant extract content. Miracles of Health’s CBD is U.S.D.A Certified Organic and extracted organically using NES Vapor Distillation™ solvent free technology . The subsequent oil is infused in Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in an easy-to-use dropper bottle. It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Supports deeper sleep
Helps to signal the body’s natural endocannabinoids to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors to do more of what they normally do
Supports homeostasis to ensure optimal metabolic functions, nutrient transport, energy storage and modulate insulin sensitivity

Serious question.

Made in China ?
Originally Posted by Remsen

But don't listen to me, I did not have chemical relations with that scheduled substance, THC.

But did you have sex with that woman?
It'd be just like the Grizzly/Comp case, they have to prove level of impairment. There is no such valid test..
It's a myth...I suppose with some over zealous judge working with a non-represented fool could get burned.
I use Zillas brand, dropper full under the tongue daily and a topical for sore muscles. It works for me. YMMV

Helped me get off of all other meds Prilosec and cholesterol.
It'd be just like the Grizzly/Comp case, they have to prove level of impairment. There is no such valid test..
It's a myth...I suppose with some over zealous judge working with a non-represented fool could get burned.

Lawyers use it quite well to sew doubt.
Try and find an example case.............
Jury duty.
Well, hemp oil is a drying oil so I suppose you could use it like linseed oil to finish a stock.
Then your gun would shoot high.
And forget it was loaded.....
Originally Posted by sharpsguy

Or might just say fug it and not shoot at all.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I'm pretty sure I have a degenerative rotator cuff, to the extent if I lift or grip something all day, I can barely raise my arm.

I'd try CBD oil if I thought it would help it.
No, I use Rotella, Mystic, and 70wt Kendall Nitro oil.
It cured my Girlfriends Sons Epilepsy he has had No Seizures for over 3 years and he was getting them 3 to 4 times a year
Originally Posted by sharpsguy

Hadn't thought of that. laugh
Originally Posted by funshooter
It cured my Girlfriends Sons Epilepsy he has had No Seizures for over 3 years and he was getting them 3 to 4 times a year

I have read this.

How was it administered to the child ?
Posted By: victoro Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I can't.

It still illegal.

You can get in Texas but only with a prescription from your legal drug dealer.

Famous case here in CO, a little girl named Charlotte had a severe form of epilepsy called Dravet syndrome. When she was 5 she was having up to 300 siezures a week. CBD was still illegal at the time so her family moved here for medical marijuana. CBD stopped the siezures, and now there's a product named for her, "Charlotte's web." She just died at 13, I think. Suspected COVID case I heard.
Posted By: victoro Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
Originally Posted by rte

Why would the AMA care who uses DMSO? I bought a big bottle of DMSO at Tractor Supply years ago after hearing (on the internet) how great it was arthritis. It had ZERO effect on my arthritis. Pot brownies are much better for joint pain than just CBD oil or any of the popular and addictive prescription pain medications.

Peaked and tapering, only been a little over an hour...

So, 2 1/2 hours later it's history, about the same effect as a couple of good drinks after work on an empty stomach.

That's the entire effect, 2 1/2 hours and I'll test positive for the next 30 days for THC.
That's why cases don't hold up in court, it's effects and longevity are known. Bias old farts that have zero experiences would be weeded from a jury pool straight away.
Posted By: JTman Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
I use SUNMED hemp supplement, it has THC in it but it is a very small amount. I spoke to my doctor before I started using it and got his blessing (I take other Sched 2 drugs and get at least a yearly piss test from my doctor). I don't get it from him but he added it to me meds list because I will test hot while taking it.

At first it did help, but now it sometimes does and sometimes doesn't. You def have to buy the good stuff but it's not cheap.
Being the year 2020 has nothing to do with it here in Va. and probably a lot ov other localities . You get popped for a dirty pizz test you can kiss your job and CDL goodbye .
In my line of work a CDL is required and drugs are not tolerated at any level .
There is hoops you can jump through to get your job back if you can complete a drug rehab and test clean for a time frame which I am nit sure of length .
But who wants to risk loss of Benifits , insurance , and pay for a buzz .
Plus there is the fact that you will return with a ? Mark over your head .
As for the original OP , I too have heard different results of people using the oils , but I think that holds true for every remedy wether pharmaceutical or the snake oil wagon .
Kenneth
I had the doc check my last two blood samples looking for thc and both came back negative. Told him what I was doing when he asked about how I lost 30+ lbs, blood pressure was 117/62, Cholesterol lowest I’ve ever had and no acid reflux. Told him I had started watching what I eat and exercising more and was taking CBD to help with my joints to allow me to exercise. He told me to keep it up. Not saying it is a miracle drug, but I know it has helped me.
Posted By: McInnis Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/22/20
My wife and I have been taking it for a few months now to help us sleep, and it’s been working. We’re using Meta-Labs. I am/was retired so I didn’t worry about drug tests. Then a couple of months later I was asked to come back to work on a part-time basis. I had to take a drug test but figured if I failed it, oh well. I passed.
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Being the year 2020 has nothing to do with it here in Va. and probably a lot ov other localities . You get popped for a dirty pizz test you can kiss your job and CDL goodbye .
There is hoops you can jump through to get your job back if you can complete a drug rehab and test clean for a time frame which I am nit sure of length .

Same goes with Coast Guard related testing...

If they offer the rehab option they need you.

Being in the Marine industry I was subject to the full DOT test, not just THC.
The only time I've seen the rule used within a company has been to get rid of employees they don't want.

The 2020 comment is relating to how things are viewed in court in arrest-able offences.
Gotta be able to prove the THC was having effects at the time.
It's not like alcohol where you have to blow on the spot.
There has been no number driven determination for THC.
I tried some CBd gummy bears my brother got for me. I have an autoimmune arthritis that gets really bad. The gummies didn't do anything for me.

Lots of people try to get me to try marijuana but it's still illegal in idaho. Even if it was legal in idaho you can't buy a gun if you use it so I haven't used the real stuff. I think its rediculous that the government tells you you can't use a plant to treat your pain even with a prescription.

My classmate from MBA school at BYU led the charge to get weed legalised in Utah. I spoke with him on the phone about it. He had neck problems and tried weed while living in Seattle working at amazon. He said it saved him and he got completely off opiates. He then moved back to Utah and had to quit weed and go back on opiates so he started lobbying for medical weed in utah.

Bb

The only time I've seen the rule used within a company has been to get rid of employees they don't want.

The 2020 comment is relating to how things are viewed in court in arrest-able offences.

You don’t have to prove thc effects, only its presence.

You don’t have to blow for alcohol if no accident is involved with personal injury.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
Somewhat off topic,..

I couldn't care less if somebody uses marijuana. But when they started that stuff about medical marijuana for pain relief, I just laughed.

If something hurts and you smoke a joint, it doesn't stop hurting. It just makes you sit quietly in the corner and think, "Damn!,...that sure does hurt!",..until it stops hurting by itself.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
Wish it worked on me.
Sometimes a little pain loss, other times nothing.
I can't.

It still illegal.

Col Travis, I hear the stuff that is guaranteed THC free will not register on piss tests for oil field workers or those on probat...., uh, nevermind. smile
Posted By: KFWA Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
are there "reputable" brands of CBD oil?

when I think of that I think of bathtub gin from the prohibition era
Originally Posted by smokepole

Famous case here in CO, a little girl named Charlotte had a severe form of epilepsy called Dravet syndrome. When she was 5 she was having up to 300 siezures a week. CBD was still illegal at the time so her family moved here for medical marijuana. CBD stopped the siezures, and now there's a product named for her, "Charlotte's web." She just died at 13, I think. Suspected COVID case I heard.

That is very sad to hear
If you have ever seen a person go threw one of those seizures you never want to see it again and you would do anything to help the person going threw one.
My Girlfriends son is in his mid 40s still can not get a drivers license and his brain is totally messed up so he can not hold a job.
He is basically wired backwards.
You tell him to do something and he does the exact opposite. I have though about telling him to do something backwards just to prove what I think but I am to afraid that he will hurt him self real bad.
I'm close friends with a guy at work. He is my age and we've watched our kids grow up together. His daughter was in a similar situation, she was 23, they celebrated her getting a drivers license last year after thinking she finally had the seizures under control

She had a baby 3 months ago. They found her unresponsive on the bathroom floor 5 weeks ago. Epilepsy is serious stuff.
Posted By: Kellywk Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
I can't.

It still illegal.

The typical blood test, tests for THC , and CBD oil has no THC in it, so there is no reason for it to show.

It can often have trace amounts based on how its the processed. We’re not Exactly taking Monsanto or Pfizer that’s making it, still Mostly start up labs that may or may not worry about contamination
Might want to listen to Flave on this one.
Originally Posted by rte

The feed store the Mrs works in sells it and it's bought mostly by older Knitters, Canasta and Bridge players.
They swear by it..
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I had the doc check my last two blood samples looking for thc and both came back negative. Told him what I was doing when he asked about how I lost 30+ lbs, blood pressure was 117/62, Cholesterol lowest I’ve ever had and no acid reflux. Told him I had started watching what I eat and exercising more and was taking CBD to help with my joints to allow me to exercise. He told me to keep it up. Not saying it is a miracle drug, but I know it has helped me.
What brand,where do you get it?
The retailers should have been deep in the lobbyists pockets. This way the liberal .gov ‘ers could push false info regarding the covid 19 that rubbing CBD oil on your taint 3x per day would keep you healthy.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The retailers should have been deep in the lobbyists pockets. This way the liberal .gov ‘ers could push false info regarding the covid 19 that rubbing CBD oil on your taint 3x per day would keep you healthy.

Hasn’t worked for you, apparently.
Google "placebo effect." Why they go through all the bother and expense of double blind studies.
Yep, still illegal. If I didn't care abut my job and clearance, and if I thought it really did help. Then again, no do not need it.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Horse laughing here ....God you’re weak
Posted By: javman Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
Originally Posted by rte

AKA DMSO, when applied you need to make sure your hands and area being treated are super clean. As if their are any contaminants on yours hands or skin it will absorb into your skin! Works pretty good though.
Posted By: javman Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20

I have both heard, and talked to people that are really impressed with the results.

Its not cheap, that's for sure, but if it helps get people off opiates well I guess it would be well worth it.

Try the CBD bud, smoke it like regular pot but without the THC, works freakin great!
Originally Posted by javman

Try the CBD bud, smoke it like regular pot but without the THC, works freakin great!

#ODouls
Posted By: Kellywk Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
On the dmso the main way it works is absorbing stuff into your skin. I’ve crushed aspirin up and mixed in with the dmso and rubbed it on my knees. Seemed to really help
Posted By: usull Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
Originally Posted by rte

AKA DMSO, when applied you need to make sure your hands and area being treated are super clean. As if their are any contaminants on yours hands or skin it will absorb into your skin! Works pretty good though.

Sorry to go O.T. , but Jayman is right on concerning DMSO . It was originally " discovered " when two German Scientists were looking for a way to deliver Insectisides into Plants . DMSO did exactly that but it also did it to the two Scientists with pretty bad results . DMSO was a big deal maybe 40 or 50 years ago and was used by some Pro Football Teams as Pain Killers . As an example : They sometimes dunked the damaged players feet ( some with broken or sprained ankles ) into buckets of DMSO . It did kill the Pain , but then the Players would go back into the Game and really create more damage . The recommended way to use DMSO is to apply a Clean Qtip dipped in it to the affected area . Works great on a stiff neck . Not at all on Osteoarthritic Knees ( for me and a few relatives ) . Also heard it works great to prevent Blisters from burns . I would be very cautious of buying DMSO in anything but a glass container . The Chemical Grade is also very important and I doubt that info. is available to the General Public . DMSO penetrates almost every part of the body in a few minutes ( except for your eyeballs ) and most people report it gives them a Garlicky taste in their mouth . Don't know what present day take is on DMSO .
Posted By: ribka Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20

Better yet buy an ounce of good CDB bud, grind it, sous vide for two hours, put in 8 0z of coconut oil for 90 min sous vide again.

Mix coconut oil with 10 oz of good cocao powder, add some sugar or sweetener, lecithin, a few oz of good Lindt melted chocolate heavy cream and make your own CBD fudge.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
I can't.

It still illegal.

Yeah right, tell the pain clinic that when they deny your pain med prescription

Lawyers use it quite well to sew doubt.

Hand or machine sewing?
Originally Posted by ribka

Better yet buy an ounce of good CDB bud, grind it, sous vide for two hours, put in 8 0z of coconut oil for 90 min sous vide again.

Mix coconut oil with 10 oz of good cocao powder, add some sugar or sweetener, lecithin, a few oz of good Lindt melted chocolate heavy cream and make your own CBD fudge.

Gourmet.
[quote=javman]Better yet buy an ounce of good CDB bud, grind it, sous vide for two hours, put in 8 0z of coconut oil for 90 min sous vide again.

What do you rub that on?
Wildwood Weed? Local (rural) vet would say, "Take a trip and never leave the farm" when talking about anesthetizing small animals just to see who reacted with a grin.
Posted By: ribka Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
I like good chocolate and pain relief. Win win situation lol

Originally Posted by SamOlson

Gourmet.

Posted By: JeffA Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20

Nope, find me one example case....
and squeaky CBDs no longer keep me up at night. whistle
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20

You didnt watch reefer madness?? Old Toots is a hoot....

Horse laughing here ....God you’re weak

More like you’re ass braying there.

G*d is not weak.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Says the doper.
Posted By: jimy Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
Here's the stuff !

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Supports deeper sleep

Serious question.

Made in China ?

I'm not ignoring your question, I just can't find out , that leaves me questioning also, this thread has brought up some good points !
Here's the stuff !

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Supports deeper sleep

Serious question.

Made in China ?

I'm not ignoring your question, I just can't find out , that leaves me questioning also, this thread has brought up some good points !

I didn’t think that you were, jimy.

The thread, yep, if you stand to be tested you might want to avoid it.

But some folks swear by the effectiveness of it so who’s to say otherwise ?
Originally Posted by Kellywk

It can often have trace amounts based on how its the processed. We’re not Exactly taking Monsanto or Pfizer that’s making it, still Mostly start up labs that may or may not worry about contamination

Actually, they've gotten pretty sophisticated, long past "start-up.

And they're highly regulated. Product recalls and all that.

Says the doper.

Says the guy who cant cite one case... but yet he knows... just cause lol.. fugging retard
Here's the stuff !

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Supports deeper sleep

Serious question.

Made in China ?

I didn’t think that you were, jimy.

The thread, yep, if you stand to be tested you might want to avoid it.

But some folks swear by the effectiveness of it so who’s to say otherwise ?

I can tell you with certainty, that if your using regulated CBD products, there is 0 chance you would fail a UA for THC, which is the illegal chemical.... it is scientifically impossible.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
Originally Posted by persiandog

what brand ? do you order it online ?

Man away is the company. It’s ultra high quality and there are some additional points I’ll make on its effectiveness as soon as my wife gets me the info.

Says the doper.

Says the guy who cant cite one case... but yet he knows... just cause lol.. fugging retard

I bet some would be amazed at the percentage of the population that would test positive for THC today.

Good to see all the positive posts here, shows most can handle reality....
Posted By: Etoh Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
DMSO is an aprotic solvent. meaning it doesn't have H+ or OH- and can dissolve just about anything. which is why it crosses the transdermal membrane and makes it one of the better solvents used in the field of pharmaceutical compounding. (other solvents, such as ethylene oxide are also used but not part of the discussion)

DMSO is also one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory chemical/drugs found to date. but only approved for animal use.

It is also used as a bladder irrigation is some types of kidney infections.

side effects to local areas can be dry scaly skin, redness, (caused by increased blood flow- not histamine release)

don't be surprised if some folks have already added a bottle of CBD to a bottle of DMSO for arthritis relief and not told anybody here.

If you have severe joint pain and want medication that doesn't affect the rest of the body, just acting locally without liver degradation.

have your doc. call in

an anticholinergic ie. amitriptyline
pain relief is ketamine
anti-inflammatory diclofenac

either in DMSO or a transdermal cream

or because your not really in pain, and anecdotal internet and 30% of pain relief from over the counter meds. are placebo effect anyway.

The lawsuit that I served on jury duty. A percentage fault was assigned to the person that tested positive in the case which affected the money payout.

It was appealed. I don’t know the outcome of the appeal but was told that a settlement was reached.

Says the doper.

I bet some would be amazed at the percentage of the population that would test positive for THC today.

25 years ago I worked at a Shipyard. They did mandatory drug testing for everyone that applied. The laborers/union guys being hired in had a 30% failure rate
Posted By: Teal Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
Friend of mine was killed on his motorcycle last spring. Classic "car turned left in front of him". Boz had nowhere to go and it happened so fast, no skid mark from his bike and if he was at the speed limit - 55 or 60mph. He was about 11 minutes behind me on the road, I went through the intersection just ahead of him. Got the call as I got to work.

Likely a straight up accident, doubt there was malicious intent.

Dude driving the car had THC in his system and admitted to smoking days before.

Guess what's no longer an accident and who now has charges against him?
here is an article I found that I think does a good job of explaining - its from a UK perspective but he does get into some details on what to look for

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-...market-someone-uses-chronic-pain-relief/

A lot of companies also sell muscle balms and oils for rubbing CBD onto your skin, and some even stretch to CBD deodorants and CBD suppositories. I have tried a muscle rub, which does appear to ease pain, but it is hard to be sure how much of this is from other ingredients like eucalyptus oil. Dr Weisinger said: “We see no reason to limit the means of taking CBD to tinctures and capsules. Our customers’ experience with topical CBD has been excellent, as the active ingredient is absorbed through the skin.”

Ultimately, to me, the concentration and source of the CBD is more important than the manner of application.

There is still a long way to go until we discover the full medical potential of CBD, with extensive double-blind placebo trials needed to understand exactly what the compound can do. In the meantime, millions of people are finding relief and it is just a matter of navigating the market.

You need to do a little bit of due diligence before buying. If a website doesn’t explain exactly how products are sourced and produced, you can assume the company has something to hide. Find a company you trust. Read their list of ingredients and understand that the raw materials cost a lot, so until the NHS starts writing CBD subscriptions, the stuff is expensive. If you find a bottle of CBD oil for a tenner, the concentration is going to be so low that your best hope is going to be the placebo effect.

Says the doper.

And those that ignore it.
Posted By: longarm Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
For pain associated with torn rotator cuff I tried CBD sub-lingual alcohol based tincture, CBD oil in gelatin (also sub-lingual), and CBD capsules. No effect from any. Tried doubling doses for all, tried each for a month. No effect at all. Wish I could report otherwise
Posted By: killerv Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
A friend owns 3 Ace Hardwares, the drug failure rates make it hard to hire and keep a good staff. His says its just silly at how many fail a drug test when applying....or simply stop asking about possible employment once a drug test is brought up. All ages.

My best friend swears by it, been taking it for a year now. He claims what he is taking gives him a 1 in 10 chance of failing a drug test....they get tested every now and then to keep insurance prices down at work. So far he has been lucky.

Lot of folks around here just do it out in the open, in the cars, with the windows down, they dont care. Can't tell you how many times my kids have been exposed to it while sitting at a red light.
Besides the CBD, I would look for something high in mercine, and yes it helps

And those that ignore it.

Such as yourself?

One thing I do know, is that if you are self employed and drive a company car or truck, you can go to your local hospital and get a blood test on yourself, with only you, having access to the results, so if you want to try CBD oil for a month, to see the results, then go get your self tested and see the results for yourself.
CVS and Walgreens sell THC test strips...
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

I think you mean myrcene, those wonderful oils from plants, terpenes, or essential oils, that are so responsible for lipoid pneumonia
hmmm what does the 4733 form say

do you use THC, or do you use CBD

rock and a hard spot, I guess,

unless they changed it.
Originally Posted by Etoh

unless they changed it.

And no one's ever lied on a form....
One thing I do know, is that if you are self employed and drive a company car or truck, you can go to your local hospital and get a blood test on yourself, with only you, having access to the results, so if you want to try CBD oil for a month, to see the results, then go get your self tested and see the results for yourself.

You sure you know that? A hospital huh.... probably have better luck going to a lab that does DOT testing, unless you live in some real backwoods area where hospitals are different than here, they typically dont do those unless ordered by the legal system due an emergency situation.

PS - whats the half life on THC, and where does this mythical month come from.... and why wait a month to test it.

Lots of I heard it through the grape vine on these drug threads, lots.... lots and lots, with minimal facts.

You sure you know that? A hospital huh.... probably have better luck going to a lab that does DOT testing, unless you live in some real backwoods area where hospitals are different than here, they typically dont do those unless ordered by the legal system due an emergency situation.

PS - whats the half life on THC, and where does this mythical month come from.... and why wait a month to test it.

Lots of I heard it through the grape vine on these drug threads, lots.... lots and lots, with minimal facts.

Backwoods might describe it, and yea I had it done while still in handcuffs once, long story.

I kind of figured that after a month a man would or wouldn't notice better sleep patterns, less pain or maybe nothing at all, and if you did not get the results you were desiring after a month then a smart man would just stop using it, not much point in being tested.

I'm sensing a bitterness in your tone.......
CBD has a definite pharmacological, eg. muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory

thats not the question, the question is how much compared to whats available,

why don't folks here just use the emoji signs?

frown for not worky, straight lips for maybe, and smiley for worky

Backwoods might describe it, and yea I had it done while still in handcuffs once, long story.

I kind of figured that after a month a man would or wouldn't notice better sleep patterns, less pain or maybe nothing at all, and if you did not get the results you were desiring after a month then a smart man would just stop using it, not much point in being tested.

I'm sensing a bitterness in your tone.......

Correct, in handcuffs, but jimy isnt walking in and asking for one at a hospital for his personal well being.

The month, was referring to the drug testing, not the CBD effects. If thats what your timeline was for, Im not disputing that. Most say wait 30 days from smoking pot and see what the test results are.... hence my question on thc’s half life, but it was obviously over your head to catch on to that.

No bitterness, humor.... a bunch on ill informed but outspoken peeps discussing things they have no knowledge of... you guys heard it through the grapevine...

Heading to my local hospital, going to ask for an eye exam.

Any entity with legal access can view that test. It is not sacred.

Its called HIPAA and ,it is your truck, your business, auto insurance and only your business , In my case their subpoena was denied, as they had ample opportunity to do their own test, but they didn't.

Its called HIPAA and ,it is your truck, your business, auto insurance and only your business , In my case their subpoena was denied, as they had ample opportunity to do their own test, but they didn't.

I understand hipaa jimy but any entity with legal access can view those records. Law enforcement, insurance companies, rehab clinics, etc .

If you want total, bonded privacy you’d want to use something like The Cooper Clinic in Dallas or possibly even your own personal physician.

Jus sayin.
It you are to stupid to pass a test you deserve to be busted.
It's so easy to pass. Just ask a millennial, they will tell you how
Posted By: cas6969 Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
CBD is the greatest thing ever. Just like hemp is the greatest thing ever. Everything related to marijuana is the greatest thing everl! It's magical! Just ask the people who want it legal.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

Some irony here but people need to get off this "millennial" thing - they're 39 years old this year at the front end.
My take is if the damned stuff worked we wouldn't still be debating it.
Its pain-relieving BS is a snake oil placebo

I understand hipaa jimy but any entity with legal access can view those records. Law enforcement, insurance companies, rehab clinics, etc .

If you want total, bonded privacy you’d want to use something like The Cooper Clinic in Dallas or possibly even your own personal physician.

Jus sayin.

I can tell you this much, the police, the DA and the sitting judge could not find a way to get mine, I had complete proof of my innocence and the grounds for a law suit, to recoup my cost and just a little bit more. smile

This case involved me firing the police chiefs son..........
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

It wasn't a urine test.....................:(
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
So are you saying the results of the epileptic studies have all been faked ? That there is no benefits what so ever ?

I'm just asking....
Originally Posted by 700LH

The problem is, although it's harmless it's been on Schedule 1 until recently so no one could do proper studies on it.

The problem is, although it's harmless it's been on Schedule 1 until recently so no one could do proper studies on it.

Does that include foreign studies too?
Posted By: victoro Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/23/20
"DMSO is also one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory chemical/drugs found to date. but only approved for animal use."

Thanks for all the information about DMSO. I wish I had known about it when I had tennis elbow for about 15 years. I would have used it because I'm an animal too. A cortisone shot in the elbow relieved the pain a little for about 2 weeks. I tried DMSO for painful joints in 3 different finger joints but it turned out the was caused by pain was caused by bone to bone contact in those worn out joints. The only solution was to fuse the joints or have them replaced with titainium/chrome implants. I had the last one (my trigger finger) replaced 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by saddlesore

I use a CBD cream that I buy at Big R farm store. Brand is Naturulz called Ugli Butter.There is a night and moring version.I can't use the morning version because it has Capsaciain (sp) in it and that keeps me awake.This stuff helps with my hands and shoulders. Doesn't seem to help with my knee that is really bad Also helps me get to sleep.Tried the and I didn't see any help

i have a number of issues, the lineing in my ankle/foot are gone, bone on bone. three or four out of place discs, spinal stenosis,etc.
t rying to get some low grade opiod is really hard these day .
friend of mine orders cbd products on a wholesale level out of a company in colorado. you can buy the stuff on amazon, but he said be aware that regardless of what they say the strength is, it varies on being formulated.
having said that, i have found my thoracic fascile syndrome back is better when using it. when i start to get these pains in my arm, rubbing that cream in and ten minutes later the pain had decreased or gone.
it also seems to help with restless leg syndrome too.
i wasn't a believer in the stuff for a long time, but it seems to help me. i just checked the product, made from hemp, thc content is less than .3%

Well, there has been a lot of laws changing in the last ten years or so.
Many states have just flat down and out made recreational pot legal.
Far more states have now decriminalized it.

Just a few more years and enough mind poisoned old fu_cks will die off to help turn the vote around and it will be legal in every state in the nation.
CV-19 will obviously help speed the process, maybe it's Gods way of saying something....

https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state
So are you saying the results of the epileptic studies have all been faked ? That there is no benefits what so ever ?

I'm just asking....

To repeat myself, there is no question the cannabinoids have legitimate pharmacology, the question is how does it fit into the complete treatment profile?

ya think the doc is just drop whats been around for 20 years to hop on the new bandwagon.?
Well, there has been a lot of laws changing in the last ten years or so.
Many states have just flat down and out made recreational pot legal.
Far more states have now decriminalized it.

Just a few more years and enough mind poisoned old fu_cks will die off to help turn the vote around and it will be legal in every state in the nation.
CV-19 will obviously help speed the process, maybe it's Gods way of saying something....

What the states do or don't do doesn't matter ---- its the Feds.

any pharmacy with Federal DEA lic. won't touch it, because of fear of being in violation of Federal law, thus loosing their Federal lic.

any pharmacy or registered dispenser isn't appyling for FED DEA and other pharmacy related sales, only state. They only carry one product THC hope they get enough sales to cover overhead.

far to much of the DEA budget tagged to be used for weed, which they will loose , if they change the law.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by saddlesore

i have a number of issues, the lineing in my ankle/foot are gone, bone on bone. three or four out of place discs, spinal stenosis,etc.
t rying to get some low grade opiod is really hard these day .
friend of mine orders cbd products on a wholesale level out of a company in colorado. you can buy the stuff on amazon, but he said be aware that regardless of what they say the strength is, it varies on being formulated.
having said that, i have found my thoracic fascile syndrome back is better when using it. when i start to get these pains in my arm, rubbing that cream in and ten minutes later the pain had decreased or gone.
it also seems to help with restless leg syndrome too.
i wasn't a believer in the stuff for a long time, but it seems to help me. i just checked the product, made from hemp, thc content is less than .3%

there is help, look up compounding pharmacies in your area, call them, find a doc connected and get a Rx

if not, enjoy your misery.

enough peer related review on NCBI, no need for foreign stuff.

What the states do or don't do doesn't matter ---- its the Feds.

I was surprised Obama didn't touch that. Thought maybe he'd have done something on his way out the door.

My personal gripe is more with the tax payers having to carry the incarceration tab.
Just another big business prosecuting pot smokers and keeping them in jail....

Legalize it, tax it like alcohol and move on..................

Land of the Free?

[Linked Image from apa.org]

Originally Posted by cas6969
CBD is the greatest thing ever. Just like hemp is the greatest thing ever. Everything related to marijuana is the greatest thing everl! It's magical! Just ask the people who want it legal.

Wrong. Flax is the greatest thing ever. Or at least at one time was the fad. How many people do you think we can get eating BLO and licking stocks? crazy
One thing I often hear is about how pot cures cancer.

The look on the average stoner's face when you remind them that Bob Marley died of cancer is classic.

I know I know - not really or connected but the average burn out smoker doesn't know. Not that all who partake are burned out stoners with bad hygiene...

The look on the average stoner's face when you remind them that Bob Marley died of cancer is classic.

I know I know - not really or connected but the average burn out smoker doesn't know. Not that all who partake are burned out stoners with bad hygiene...

Never heard of it as a cure but as pain relief.

Lung cancer runs high in regular smokers. Big surprise.

What do you think.

There are laboratory studies indicating it may slow down or even kill prostate cancer cells. No human studies yet.

unless they changed it.

Unless there's a good reason to question one's answer and go through the machinations to prove they may have lied, who is going to know? Besides, CBD is a legal product sold through health and nutrition stores nationwide. Why would CBD even be a question on a 4473?

Originally Posted by cas6969

It's been legal here since 2014. I just looked out the window and the sky still seems to be right where I saw it last.

The dinosaurs are dying. The decades of lies are getting exposed.
Posted By: antlers Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20
It’s laughable that CBD use disqualifies a person from ‘lawful’ firearms transactions. Shouldn’t have to fill out a form to exercise a Constitutional Right; darn sure shouldn’t have to get government permission to exercise a Constitutional Right.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20

They are the same plant but are different cultivars.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20

What do you think.

I think about 99.9% of everything we read about weed is BS and lies

I think you mean myrcene, those wonderful oils from plants, terpenes, or essential oils, that are so responsible for lipoid pneumonia

Yeah that's pretty much what I said,
Posted By: JeffA Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20

It's great we live in the USA and you have the right to your own opinion, no matter how unfounded I respect your right to have it.

It's too bad so many old fu-cks feel everyone should align with their personal opinion or be jailed.
Those types really shouldn't be allowed to have a citizenship in this great country, they have no idea what the term "Land of the Free" means.

It's their narrow minded thought process that contributes to the over incarceration rates in this country...
The elimination of frivolous pot laws would take a chunk outta the problem.

[Linked Image from hamiltonproject.org]
Originally Posted by BeanMan

They are the same plant but are different cultivars.

When I was a kid there was still ditchweed everywhere. Industrial hemp that had gone native. Practically zero potency. Was amazing how many kids could get high off a joint of the stuff. Perpetual joke among cops (an uncle was one).

What do you think.

And you know this how? Personal experience, or what you read about it?

It's great we live in the USA and you have the right to your own opinion, no matter how unfounded I respect your right to have it.

It's too bad so many old fu-cks feel everyone should align with their personal opinion or be jailed.
Those types really shouldn't be allowed to have a citizenship in this great country, they have no idea what the term "Land of the Free" means.

It's their narrow minded thought process that contributes to the over incarceration rates in this country...

How about Land of the Responsible. That goes with freedoms.

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear. With that our incarceration rate would probably lead the world. Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around. Do they make a breathalyzer for marijuana? And if there is can it measure how many tokes or the potency of the green bud?
Posted By: victoro Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20
'Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around."

Dope heads are much better drivers than drunks. They drive slow and stay right in the middle of their lane. The dopers that get stopped for bad driving are drunks that also smoke dope.
Posted By: Etoh Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20

Originally Posted by victoro
'Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around."

Dope heads are much better drivers than drunks. They drive slow and stay right in the middle of their lane. The dopers that get stopped for bad driving are drunks that also smoke dope.

Yup and its easier to take their money, and the term a mean doper, is much safer than a mean drunk.
Posted By: Etoh Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20

Yeah that's pretty much what I said,

Jeez, essential oils are,--- because people breath in the oil ,, which accumulates in the lungs, and causes pneumonia. sorry for the tongue in cheek
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear.

Or you could just take up living in Africa and all your dreams would become reality, it's a free country, you can leave at any time..

[Linked Image from libertyforlife.com]

More moronic unfounded BS
Shows you don't have a clue what I think,
MJ should have never become illegal in the first place
Posted By: JeffP Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 04/24/20
Wow, just wow.
To the op
First, why ask a medical question on the net?
Talk to your Dr
Every state has different laws on CBD products as well as marijuana laws.

I have severe chronic pain. That includes a pain management
Dr. I was allowed CBD w/o thc . In my state it’s legal anyway. It did not show up on my urinalysis.

For me, it did nothing.

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear.

Or you could just take up living in Africa and all your dreams would become reality, it's a free country, you can leave at any time..

[Linked Image from libertyforlife.com]

I'm good living right here and don't need dope to cope. We need to reduce the jail population and killing the bad guys is the best way. I'm good with giving them a joint with their last meal.

So your reading comprehension skills need a little fine tuning, that could be everything in a nutshell.

The only thing in that post that was directed at you were the first two lines.

When responding to an individual the use of the word they or their refers to a third party outside the context of our conversation.

Nothing I directed at you refers to anything you may or may not think.

I personally think your "99.9% of everything we read about weed is BS and lies" is unfounded, you just struggle with reading comprehension and that explains a lot.

So your reading comprehension skills need a little fine tuning, that could be everything in a nutshell.

The only thing in that post that was directed at you were the first two lines.

When responding to an individual the use of the word they or their refers to a third party outside the context of our conversation.

Nothing I directed at you refers to anything you may or may not think.

I personally think your "99.9% of everything we read about weed is BS and lies" is unfounded, you just struggle with reading comprehension and that explains a lot.

fug you

I read what you wrote and understood don't play stupid now
I've dabbled in CBD oil, and it's been a game-changer for me – helped with stress and sleep. Just stumbled upon Joy Organics' Organic CBD Lube Body Oil (https://joyorganics.com/products/organic-cbd-lube-body-oil) – intriguing! Haven't tried it, but their other products are top-notch. Always start slow with CBD, though.
Posted By: Japlvr Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 01/13/24

Looks like we need to use some of Africa's crime prevention tips. We just need a 3 strikes law and then you get a bullet behind the ear. With that our incarceration rate would probably lead the world. Who wants a bunch of dope heads running around it's bad enough that we have drunks driving around. Do they make a breathalyzer for marijuana? And if there is can it measure how many tokes or the potency of the green bud?

Africa is not a country. It is a continent. There are numerous countries on the continent of Africa.
I ate a THC gummie Tuesday at 6pm, woke up noon Wednesday.stirred a couple times but otherwise slept all thru
The cotton barons of the 1930's were successful in equating hemp to marijuana in order to ban both under the 1937 Marihuana Tax Act. Hemp is in every way was an easier crop to grow with far more applications. The cotton folks didn't cotton to competition. They were the money behind Reefer Madness the first fake news propaganda piece.

Meanwhile, cigarettes kill an estimated 480,000 folks a year if you believe the data.

Never underestimate the power of money on Washington.
Posted By: EdM Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 01/13/24
I use these when needed. I buy them from Amazon.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Yes, I'm not sure if it helps or not?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Let me send you somethin

It will get you HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

😳😵‍💫
Originally Posted by slumlord
Let me send you somethin

😳😵‍💫
Reckon we’d be able to tell any difference?
laugh laugh
Let me send you somethin

😳😵‍💫
LOL😂
Let me send you somethin

😳😵‍💫
Tell me more, I have arthritis in my neck and deal with pain everday.
Originally Posted by Remington280

Try it, you'll like it & if you're looking for a little more relief, Mr. Slumlord has a recommendation.
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Originally Posted by Remington280

Try it, you'll like it & if you're looking for a little more relief, Mr. Slumlord has a recommendation.

He's looking for pain relief, not to go into orbit.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 01/13/24
Cbd and cbg combination, cbg seems to work better for me.
I used to suffer from chronic neck pain, I tried the CBD oil and it did nothing for me. I put it under my tongue twice daily. It was expensive but I wanted to get some relief. It was a waste of money for me. I ended up going to a doctor who did pain relief cocktails shots. It worked but each shot worked shorter and shorter time. Ended up having three vertebrae fused. It worked but it was a very long process. I am very glad I had the surgery.
never used that.
I have bad shoulders and a bad neck vertebrate.
I don't take opioids because I'm a pharmacist and worry that CBD might also be an issue in blood test.
I don't take muscle relaxers because I hate the effects.
I won't take trazodone or other antidepressants that are used for pain relief or insomnia due to side effects and personal stigma against them.

That leaves alcohol. I am a pastor (along with being a pharmacist), and most Baptist ministers and many church members would hate me for this, but......
I have come to the conclusion that it is the best option for me.
My normal sleep pattern has been waking up between midnight and 2 am in pain and only able to fall back asleep at 5am and have to get up at 6.

2 nights ago I drank 2+ ounces of Bumbu rum and slept til almost 4.
Last night I drank 4 ounces of tequila and slept til 6.
Now, I don't want to drink every night, but have decided that on the days before I work, I will have enough alcohol to help me sleep thru the night.
I've been using cannabis-based products for several years. It all started with a doctor's prescription of CBD oil for PTSD.
After the treatment, I started taking CBD simply for relaxation and mental balance.
The latest product I've been experimenting with lately is CB9 distillate, a medium-effect product within the spectrum of CBD products
Posted By: shootem Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/27/24
Try Delta 8 if legal. It’s a CBD derivative not meeting federal specs for cannabis and legal under state law in most. But it can make a drug screen show positive. That said I know someone who tried it 3 days before a screen and it didn’t show up.
Originally Posted by shootem
Try Delta 8 if legal. It’s a CBD derivative not meeting federal specs for cannabis and legal under state law in most. But it can make a drug screen show positive. That said I know someone who tried it 3 days before a screen and it didn’t show up.
I won't hesitate. Thanks
Posted By: shootem Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/27/24
Originally Posted by boxermachine
Originally Posted by shootem
I won't hesitate. Thanks

Actually was replying to the OP but thanks for the link to CB9. Sounds a lot like what I’ve heard about Delta 9. As the derivatives increase without opposition the likelihood of federal legislation against them shrinks. The only problem seems to be with the false positives on screens. Otherwise it’s a path to clinical benefits not just a buzz, and you still aren’t lying on firearms purchase form 4473.
Posted By: fester Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/27/24
Rookies…….

Now you want to be in the cool crowd. Funny how that works ya fuggin holier than thou f@cks! 😂😜
Posted By: Papag Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/27/24
Tried oil, lotion, gummies. Zero effect except on my bank balance.
Doctor told me to grow my own. Then you know what you have. Took a few years but have a good blend for my stress and pain levels.

Have not used the oils. Good luck.
I got some ashy knees reckon it’s worth a shot?
Bought some high potent creme for aches/pains last trip to CO

Ahh.....its OK.....

Don't drive 200 miles to buy it

Along with the wolf release & Trump ballot issues

Doubt I'll ever spend another dime in CO
I prefer olive oil
Look here

Shipped to UR door

https://hellomood.co/
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24

Dumb question.

How is it used ?
As a suppository.

Dumb question.

How is it used ?
As a suppository.
And if it won’t stay in just eat it
Posted By: jar Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24
Originally Posted by willhunt4

A friend who worked at a paper mill used dmso ? I believe it is called.

He swore by the effectiveness of it for arthritis.
I have lived on a farm all my life and used dmso for a number of pain issues. as a young man i loaded up and went to salisaw oklahoma and worked with a few horse trainers at the horse track in salisaw . they used dmso on every horse in the paddok.. the first time i got a hand full of it i couldent get over how fast i had a terrible taste of garlic in my mouth and could not spit it away. omg it was rough.
Posted By: dpd Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24
Waste of money
Originally Posted by hanco
Nope. I drink beer!
3rd post and I quit reading.
^love this guy
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by hanco
Nope. I drink beer!
3rd post and I quit reading.
^love this guy

Beer

Iffin not careful

U could pizz UR pants
I prefer olive oil

So does Popeye
Posted By: Mwbyler Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24
Let me send you somethin

😳😵‍💫
I would bet Wabi has never been high on THC, would be great if he would test a THC product and give the fire a first hand report.
Posted By: fester Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Let me send you somethin

😳😵‍💫
I would bet Wabi has never been high on THC, would be great if he would test a THC product and give the fire a first hand report.
I will provide it free of charge!!!! I will also throw in $20 to help cover a meal or two! 😇
He would tear up some Fritos and sour cream, couple of Upper 10 sodies
Posted By: killerv Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24
I can't.

It still illegal.

Better do your homework if you think that. It's all based on how its is tested. The test it based on the flower. Friend is investing in a company now and explained how they get around the rules. They change it up to where it is below the required level of 0.3% or whatever when tested, but if you test the flower form, it comes back 95% positive. CBD is still a canniboid and can show up on tests if they check for any and all canniboids.

Another buddy got his card and travels to Lake City, Fla about once a month and gets a supply of all different kinds of stuff, and the stuff he gets gets him hammered, he's coming off all kind of surgeries and just doesn't want to get hooked on pain pills. He's older, done well for himself, if that gets him through some pain good for him.
Does CBD work? Yes to some extent, but it works much better in it's full natural spectrum together with THC. If it's not decarbed when processed it remains in the form of THCA, which unlike THC is nonpsychoactive. So you get the full medical benefit without the psychoactive effects.(It won't get you high) If and when it becomes federally legal the pharmaceutical companies will take over the cannabis industry and run with it. Until then they will fight it because it costs them money by getting people off of their drugs.
Fed legalization would cripple big pharma . But it's addictive and bad side effects they said. Have you read the side effects lately on your favorite handful of pills? And imo it's way less addictive than alcohol.
Posted By: fester Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24
Fed legalization would cripple big pharma . But it's addictive and bad side effects they said. Have you read the side effects lately on your favorite handful of pills? And imo it's way less addictive than alcohol.
Helped me pretty much stop drinking alcohol permanently. Last alcohol good buzz/drunk was Memorial Day weekend. I don’t drink much these days at all and my THC intake is minimal as well.

Life is good!

👊🏻
I have used CBD oil for about two years. I find that it relaxes my muscles and get rid of the stiffness and soreness. I was getting Botox shots, but the CBD oil works just as well, And it’s considerably cheaper. It also helps me sleep.
Posted By: NoDak Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24
I've tried CBD gummies since retirement. Didn't dare do it while working. But for a goods night sleep it sure does seem to help. The stuff I have is non-THC.
Posted By: longarm Re: Has anyone tried CBD oil ? - 02/28/24

Dumb question.

How is it used ?
As a suppository.
And if it won’t stay in just eat it

laugh
© 24hourcampfire