Home
Posted By: aalf Cabelas/Asspro 10% Off Today Only - 05/12/20

In store or online....use it or bitch, your choice.....

[Linked Image from ci6.googleusercontent.com]
Fine print says, With your bass pro/cabelas visa
No thanks

They are more than 10% too high to start with

Two in the bitch category.....

[Linked Image from findicons.com]
Wonder if the sell a Camp Chef flat top grill?
Cabelas retail plus
Bass pro. Retail plus plus. Cabelas has become as irrelevant to many of us as bass pro has been. No buys and a lot of questionable quality
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Asks the guy on a computer......
Yeah, small details make big diff
Last Tuesday they were running the same deal.... and as I am a card holder, I wanted to take advantage of this deal....

I was in one of the retail stores.... walked the whole store.... twice.

I could not fid one thing to buy with the 10% off deal.

However... I am in the the market for a new boat.... I have to check the "details"
Originally Posted by aalf

Asks the guy on a computer......

He said no.

The 4 burner flat top is scarce.
I wouldn’t know where to find one.

Midway:

[Linked Image from ci5.googleusercontent.com]
I have had a $100 gift card for almost a year and have not been able to find one thing that I would like to purchase from them.
Made in China?
They can keep it...
aalf,

Due to your post I made a modest purchase of some Beetle Spins, worms, hooks, and bullet weights.

Thanks for the heads up.
Shoot the messenger. Ready aim 'Fire!
Originally Posted by jwp475
They are more than 10% too high to start with

I think you forgot a zero.

From the recent Sightmark Wraith posts, Jim I loved the skivvies with the kids and dead coyote so went to Cabelas today. Got the Wraith. They showed limited stock so I knew it'd be the display at $100 off msrp so was $499 which is what amazon sells them for.

Take off $50 for the ten% Tuesday and using some saved up points I got out for little over $200. Should be good cheap night time fun. Thanks.
Used to be a big Cabelas customer before BassPro bought them out. I rarely even go on their web site now. Limited sales, limited quality merchandise, crappy credit card service, limited inventory compared to the old Cabelas. They're basically dead to me now.
Originally Posted by basdjs
Used to be a big Cabelas customer before BassPro bought them out. I rarely even go on their web site now. Limited sales, limited quality merchandise, crappy credit card service, limited inventory compared to the old Cabelas. They're basically dead to me now.

Yep, but still sad to see. Cabelas used to be a great company.

R
© 24hourcampfire