Home
Here is the sentence taken out of the article on the charging of Derek Chauvin:

The criminal complaint, citing the autopsy, pointed out that Floyd did not die from strangulation but a combination of being restrained along with various underlying medical conditions including heart disease and hypertension.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

The criminal complaint, citing the autopsy, pointed out that Floyd did not die from strangulation but a combination of being restrained along with various underlying medical conditions including heart disease and hypertension.

That is a preliminary finding, not the official report. There is more work to be done.
I figured he had a heart attack. Period.

You can still breath if your screaming “I can’t breath”
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That is a preliminary finding, not the official report. There is more work to be done.

This.

Sounds like Tox hasn't come back.
Originally Posted by duck911

This.

.............This will get interesting.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

This.

Maybe he had, what you had?
Did they ever mention what he was being arrested for ???

Was it drugs? Or man outstanding warrant ???
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Passing counterfeit money.

The call was for a man passing a forged $20 bill at a convenience store.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

This.

........Well aren't you the funny one today there Furburgers......Ooops, I meant Mr. Fubarfski......Sorry!

This.

........Well aren't you the funny one today there Furburgers......Ooops, I meant Mr. Fubarfski......Sorry!
Fudtardski's antics are never not funny.
Most likely toxicology will show substances onboard - never a good mix with pre-existing conditions.

The preliminary finding will not be inconsistent with the completed report.
Most likely toxicology will show substances onboard - never a good mix with pre-existing conditions.

That would be my guess.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Passing counterfeit money.

Thanks. Never heard mentioned what he was arrested for.

This.

Just tryin ta solve the puzzle.

Cause, from the videos, it appeared that George had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn't even look his age at all.
Originally Posted by EthelEdwards
Fudtardski's antics are never not funny.

True.

And it's good you can still post, whilst sittin nexta your mailbox waitin for the $40k from Elkslayer ta come in the mail.
You know about at least half of the thugs these cops restrain scream "I can't breath!". This time the perp wasn't lying and they will pay for their dumb mistake. They took it too far, no doubt, but they didn't get together and plan to kill this guy.
Posted By: djs Re: George Floyds Autopsy results. - 05/30/20

Heart attack? OK, but stemming from what? I worked with a man almost 50 years ago o who,was dying from cancer. He was driving himself to a hospice (to die) and was struck by a drunken motorist and killed. The motorist was sentenced to a number of years in prison.
Originally Posted by djs

Heart attack? OK, but stemming from what? I worked with a man almost 50 years ago o who,was dying from cancer. He was driving himself to a hospice (to die) and was struck by a drunken motorist and killed. The motorist was sentenced to a number of years in prison.

Charged with causing Covid?
Just wait for the labs to come back.

What i saw on video was a guy on something or having a hard time living.

He did not look to good.

Those things certainly aggravated it, but they could easily been mitigated by sitting him up or even adding an extra set of cuffs to lessen the strain.
What if he was on illegal drugs and that was a factor in his death. The officer won’t be convicted. You think the natives are going nuts now??
Remember that the cause of death is not dispositive. An officer is responsible to summon medical aid for a person in his custody if it is apparent or would be apparent to a prudent police officer that his prisoner needs medical aid. A negligence standard which is appropriate for a manslaughter charge. But that's speculation which is fun but worth spit.

Very likely that it will get significantly massaged before it is released as final....................just sayin'.

It'll be politically correct when it's done.

MM
The final report will say what someone in a high place wants said.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Nonsense. The report is generated by a forensic pathologist who knows she will be subject to cross-examination and intense professional scrutiny. Additionally, her reputation and future utility as an expert witness will be at stake. She will make her conclusion as empirically valid as possible.
Originally Posted by hanco
What if he was on illegal drugs and that was a factor in his death. The officer won’t be convicted. You think the natives are going nuts now??

They’ll probably convict him regardless of the results.
To appease the natives.

That Cop will get the shaft regardless of the autopsy results.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Not true. The report is generated by a forensic pathologist who knows she will be subject to cross-examination at trial and intense professional scrutiny by her peers. Additionally, her reputation and future utility as an expert witness will be at stake. She will make her conclusion as empirically valid as she possibly can.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Just wait for the labs to come back.

What i saw on video was a guy on something or having a hard time living.

He did not look to good.

I'm no expert but i did notice the way Floyds feet didn't seem to be working very well when the officer walked him around the back of the car and up onto the sidewalk .

AND when he was laying over away from the officer when he was sat against the wall i thought he was preparing to kick at the officer .

To appease the natives.

Well, its hard to see why he is not guilty of 3rd degree murder when you look at the elements of the crime under Minnesota law.
Also - think that getting the info. out ASAP and not all in one big announcement is good , release what you find when you find it . Transparency in a time like this is crucial - not saying everything is on the up & up - but hale - what do i know .
Originally Posted by Tarquin

To appease the natives.

Well, its hard to see why he is not guilty of 3rd degree murder when you look at the elements of the crime under Minnesota law.

Bullschitt

To appease the natives.

Bullschitt

Prove it. If what I said is bullshit, then it should be easy to prove me wrong, so have at it. A good place to start would be a look at the elements of 3rd degree murder in Minnesota. Do you even have a clue as to what those are?
If your a druggie with heart problems and resist arrest, you get what you get. Should have put his hands behind his back and stopped resisting. He played the game, he lost.

They scream “ I can’t breath “ all the time. Kinda like crying wolf. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

He’s as responsible as the cop for his death.
Epstien died of suicide........ wink
If your a druggie with heart problems and resist arrest, you get what you get. Should have put his hands behind his back and stopped resisting. He played the game, he lost.

They scream “ I can’t breath “ all the time. Kinda like crying wolf. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

And exactly where are the above "legal principles" found in the Minnesota criminal code? You actually think the jury is going to be given anythng remotely similar to your rant as a "jury instruction"? You think the defense attorneys are going to be allowed to argue that? The law is the law, whether you like it or not and the fact that you have to pull stuff out of your own ass rather than ground your argument in actual Minnesota law, shows you're way out of your league. Again, if my position is bullshit, prove it using Minnesota criminal law, specifically the law of 3rd degree murder. Go ahead Johnny Cochran. Knock yourself out! laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Remember that the cause of death is not dispositive. An officer is responsible to summon medical aid for a person in his custody if it is apparent or would be apparent to a prudent police officer that his prisoner needs medical aid. A negligence standard which is appropriate for a manslaughter charge. But that's speculation which is fun but worth spit.

They had already called for an ambulance when they first had him on the ground.

And exactly where are the above "legal principles" found in the Minnesota criminal code? You actually think the jury is going to be given anythng remotely similar to your rant as a "jury instruction"? You think the defense attorneys are going to be allowed to argue that? The law is the law, whether you like it or not and the fact that you have to pull stuff out of your own ass rather than ground your argument in actual Minnesota law, shows you're way out of your league. Again, if my position is bullshit, prove it using Minnesota criminal law, specifically the law of 3rd degree murder. Go ahead Johnny Cochran. Knock yourself out! laugh laugh laugh

And I believe Cochran got ole OJ acquitted. Even A dumbass Libertard Troll like you should be able to grasp that concept.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Epstien died of suicide........ wink

Yep. The autopsy “proved” it. 😜

And I believe Cochran got ole OJ acquitted. Even A dumbass Libertard Troll like you should be able to grasp that concept.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper grin and name-calling just advertises you as stupid or a drop out of 3rd grade (in your case, it's probably both). For the third time, what element of the law of 3rd degree murder is lacking sufficient evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on the facts as see now know them??

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper grin and name-calling just advertises you as stupid or a drop out of 3rd grade (n your case, probably both). For the third time, what element of the law of 3rd degree murder is lacking sufficient evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on the facts as see now know them??

Your the the one digging Troll.

The Law won’t mean schitt if it goes to trial. The Cops will get railroaded to appease the Hoodrats. It’s what happens in a a DemoRat Commie Controlled schitthole The autopsy results won’t amount to a hill of beans. They’ll load the jury with old black women and they’ll hang the cop out to dry no matter what Minnasoda Law states. But your too clueless to see that.
Like most Liberals, so carry on.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper grin and name-calling just advertises you as stupid or a drop out of 3rd grade (n your case, probably both). For the third time, what element of the law of 3rd degree murder is lacking sufficient evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on the facts as see now know them??

The Law won’t mean schitt if it goes to trial. The Cops will get railroaded to appease the Hoodrats. It’s what happens in a a DemoRat Commie Controlled schitthole The autopsy results won’t amount to a hill of beans. They’ll load the jury with old black women and they’ll hang the cop out to dry no matter what Minnasoda Law states. But your too clueless to see that.

You are, without question, one of the most ignorant, ill-informed and bigoted people on this forum. You literally do not have a clue how jury trials are conducted---and OJ was an aberration. I accept your concession that you are incapable of answering my challenge.

You are, without question, one of the most ignorant, ill-informed and bigoted people on this forum. You literally do not have a clue how jury trials are conducted---and OJ was an aberration. I accept your concession that you are incapable of answering my challenge.

Whatever Troll. I’m sure your one of the enlightened Liberals that are going to save us all. Stay safe in your little all white neighborhood. I doubt the big bad cops will hurt you there in your basement. I bet they’ll leave you alone if you recite the Minnesota Statues to them first. Be sure to keep your surgical mask on.
I think the cop should be hung. That doesn't mean I'm on the jiggaboo's side. Knee on neck for 2 minutes after no pulse detected? WTF is that other a double tap?

Whatever Troll. I’m sure your one of the enlightened Liberals that are going to save us all. Stay safe in your little all white neighborhood. I doubt the big bad cops will hurt you there in your basement. I bet they’ll leave you alone if you recite the Minnesota Statues to them first. Be sure to keep your surgical mask on.

Your inability to have a substantive discussion about a subject on the merits---without name-calling like a little child is embarassing. I'll bet your wife and kids are really proud they have a stupid husband and father.
I'm betting the cause of death was ,resisting arrest.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I think the cop should be hung. That doesn't mean I'm on the jiggaboo's side. Knee on neck for 2 minutes after no pulse detected? WTF is that other a double tap?

It's just not complicated is it?
He looked like any other crack head you see on the streets. LOL

Your inability to have a substantive discussion about a subject on the merits---without name-calling like a little child is embarassing. I'll bet your wife and kids are really proud they have a stupid husband and father.

Pot Meet Kettle. Knew you’d get there sooner or later. Libertard Trolls always Out themselves sooner or later.
And that’s exactly why I don’t let the little fellows with their self righteous insults like you bother me. Bless your little pea picking Obama Loving heart. Now off again to your basement.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
He looked like any other crack head you see on the streets. LOL

Just another didindonuffin trying to make a living.
He moved to Minn after getting out of a Texas prison.
Armed robbery, pointed a gun at a woman. Demanded drugs ( legal or illegal I dunno ).

Dunno what othrr stuff done before or since.

Maybe straightened up.

Be interesting if they can prove he knew he was passing fake money. Maybe he didnt know.
Worlds a better place for sure....
Felons seem to attract the po po even when they move away.

Why is that?
"Everywhere I go there's crime," Dindoonuffin
Originally Posted by hookeye
He moved to Minn after getting out of a Texas prison.
Armed robbery, pointed a gun at a woman. Demanded drugs ( legal or illegal I dunno ).

Dunno what othrr stuff done before or since.

Maybe straightened up.

Be interesting if they can prove he knew he was passing fake money. Maybe he didnt know.

Doubt it would matter. I’d imagine trying to pass Fake currency is still illegal regardless of whether you had intent or not.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It's just not complicated is it?

Yeppers.
If Floyd was alive now, he'd be lootin the liquor store where he got busted.

Is KC and St Louis erupting?

Is KC and St Louis erupting?

No clue.

I'm social distancing from looters.

Mask is on, case I hafta shoot onea the bastards.

After all the trouble they caused him, it’s only natural one might harbor a little spite.

Yep
Originally Posted by kingston

After all the trouble they caused him, it’s only natural one might harbor a little spite.

Yah, damned liquor stores! They caused me a lot more trouble than Target and AutoF'ingZone! But Napa, burn them!
I swore I saw Donald Jr on the white House Roof....carrying sumpting.

Wait, was that him next to Uncle Ted?
Originally Posted by kingston

Exactly.

Cause a niqqa be able ta try a scam, without bein ratted to the man.

That sht just ain't right.

Wait, was that him next to Uncle Ted?

WORLDSTAR !!!
© 24hourcampfire