Home
Posted By: Duvel Interarms Mark X extractor - 10/17/14
So I've picked up an Interarms Mark X(made by Zastava of course) with a botched extractor. I'm after a new one. I've tried various(10+) mil-surp extractors with no luck. They all had too much front to back movement. I have contacted all of the current Zastava Importers but they will not sell parts to customers, dealers, or distributors if your warranty on the firearm is up. Doesn't make much sense to me. They told me to contact their distributors for other possible options, but I've had no luck. Does anyone else have any other ideas? I absolutely want to get a Zastava made extractor, I just need to figure out how or where to find one. Thanks in advance...
Posted By: Jkob Re: Interarms Mark X extractor - 10/18/14
Call Remington parts, they imported them for a while as the model 798. Or try gunparts corp.
You might try the Gun Runners Mauser extractor available through Brownells. They offer a model that can be custom-fit to various actions. Price is only about $30.
Posted By: smy1 Re: Interarms Mark X extractor - 10/24/14
Get one from CZ for a 550. They are pure Mauser, fit and function well, and come in '06, Magnum, and Rigby. $35. http://shop.cz-usa.com
Posted By: las Re: Interarms Mark X extractor - 10/24/14
Jack First Distributors might be another source. Make, model and part number, and they can tell you right on the phone if they have it.
© 24hourcampfire