Home
Looking for a couple testimonies on a gunsmith rebarreling Remington 700's. I have a Bartlien stainless 2b I'm wanting chambered into 6mm Creedmoor. Looking at quality workmanship and reasonable turn around time and reasonable price..... who do you recommend?? Thanks in advance

should have just called your neighbors at Pac-Nor......
That would have been too easy......... I like to do things the hard way grin

I had Pac Nor on speed dial several years back.......

sure miss Penny.......... cry
Lee, member here "Redneck" did a rebarrel and bedding job for me. Great job. Fair price. Timely. It was a model 700, pacnor barrel and mcmillan stock. Also reworked a trigger if I remember right.
Originally Posted by mistem
Looking for a couple testimonies on a gunsmith rebarreling Remington 700's. I have a Bartlien stainless 2b I'm wanting chambered into 6mm Creedmoor. Looking at quality workmanship and reasonable turn around time and reasonable price..... who do you recommend?? Thanks in advance

Redneck would have been my first thought.
Jim Kobe in Bloomington Mn has done a number of them for me and they turned out very accurate. I had him install Lilja, Shilen, and Kreiger barrels
You'd like to hear the word "concentricity" somewhere in the sales pitch.

It's a metal cutting operation. You want someone who cuts straight. It's not a whole lot more complicated than that, technically.
you may want to give Eddie Fosnaugh a call
Originally Posted by mistem

Tim Cronin at Elkhorn Precision....he's in Columbia Falls, MT
Precision Barrel Work. Pete Pieter. Well pleased with his work.
Pete Pieper Precision Barrel Work is very good, Jim Kobe is very good, as well as Redneck.
Thanks
© 24hourcampfire