Home
Hey folks I've got a set of Warne tactical rings that I bought used and the heads on two of the screws are stripped out (no surprise). I went to the Warne website but they don't seem to sell replacement parts so I'm thing I'll try and get a kit with multiple sizes. Anyone have any recommendation's on what item would be likely to have what I need? Thank You.
I don't have any Warne rings to measure but most ring screws are 6-40 or 6-48.
Try this trick. Take a small wooden rod such as a skewer or chop stick that will screw into the threaded hole. Might have to sand it down to get started. Screw it in and out and you have a replica of the screw needed. Measure and match to known screw sizes.
I'd call Warne, or send a message thru their website. I did that and got a reply the following day. I bet they'd sell you the correct screws, or maybe even send you a couple for free.
Thanks for the ideas guys!
Every time that I need to replace a screw or a recoil lug from Warne, I call them and they send me what I need for free.

Great customer service.
I called Warne and they are sending me some new screws. Great customer service. Thanks again guys!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire