Home
Posted By: copperhead Moderation - 12/09/12
How in the heck do people like Bricktop get to post the things that they do without getting kick off by the moderators?
Posted By: Bricktop Pissant..... - 12/10/12
Originally Posted by copperhead
How in the heck do people like Bricktop get to post the things that they do without getting kick off by the moderators?
The same reason candyass whiners like you get to stick around.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Moderation - 12/10/12
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Pissant..... - 12/11/12
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by copperhead
The same reason candyass whiners like you get to stick around.

That's like Quid Pro Quo, or something.
Posted By: logcutter Re: Moderation - 12/19/12
Pick on or question a gun writer and you will be moderated in the 5th degree. grin grin

Jayco
Posted By: wageslave Re: Moderation - 12/20/12
Ron,
Been awhile, is your box still full?
Happy Holidays.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Moderation - 12/20/12
Originally Posted by logcutter
Pick on or question a gun writer and you will be moderated in the 5th degree. grin grin

Jayco

For you Turdcutter....
[Linked Image]

and you'll need one of these too...

[Linked Image]

GFY
Posted By: logcutter Re: Moderation - 12/20/12
Well little buddy,my feelings are not hurt in any way.I don't whine and put someone on ignore if they question me because I can't or won't answer it.

Thought I was on ignore on your puker.....Shows what you say and what you do are two different things.

Last but not least....Which big game have you shot that exceeds 36 with one caliber?

Have you shot 36 elk with one caliber as someone says it takes (several dozen) to see if a caliber is up to the task.....

Chit,give me a break....One of the best elk hunters around is from your state and has shot more elk than most anyone and seen more shot and claims the .338 just numbs them with a ton of gun writers agreeing except one,guess who?........

Got nothing against you other than your run and hide under ignore then pop out to slam away then go back into hiding....

It is the net.......And people like you survive behind the keyboard with you sarcasim.

Have a great day little fella.

Jayco
Posted By: Teal Re: Moderation - 12/20/12
The only thing you've shot more than 36 of is your "special" socks...
[Linked Image]
I'm going to have to try that there ignore feature as it appears to work as described.

A cowards heaven....

Wait,I can't ignore/search/pm in or out or even have a signature line or post on ask the gunwriters for questioning a post about how many animals do you have to kill to see if the cartridge is up to the task.

Gotta love it and I do.I am glad to be able to post to hot shots like the one I am talking to that has me on ignore.....

Don't get know better than this......

Jayco grin
[Linked Image]
Dude,
I was just wondering about your box.
I didn't need a bunch of your bullschit about people that won't answer your idiotic questions.
You are the KING of not answering questions.
Even questions you ask of others you will not answer for yourself.
They call that hippo crit.
Happy cowardice to you..
Or not.
Hey dude.....

Just where did I address/knock/putdown/humiliate or even question or bring up your name?

You can find me anytime you want,if you really want that......Oscars is history shortly if you haven't heard.Gotta take my son to Lewiston tomorrow for a doctor thing if you have an address, maybe we could have a cup if there is time.

Jayco
Oscar's gone?
Did it burn like Ernie's?

I'll be at the ranch at 7.
See you there.
laugh

Oscars is going teets up from the quality of the people they hired.When customers saw the cooks or a couple of them,word traveled fast in a small town.

7am in Lewiston is to early for me with snow tonight and icy roads.To many biting the dust on 95 to drive it in the dark unless ya have to.The catering truck for my sons Christmas party flipped it on the Winchester grade last week shutting down 95 and hasmat was called in.Baker trucking closed 'er down for the day.

Gotta wedding coming up in Lewiston shortly,maybe then and you could have a beer with me and some of our fire department and shoot the chit.

Merry Christmas..........

Jayco grin
Originally Posted by logcutter
laugh

Gotta wedding coming up in Lewiston shortly,maybe then and you could have a beer with me

Merry Christmas..........

Jayco grin

I'd be happy to crash it for free drinks.
PM me the loc.
Ya right.You listen like dirt.I can't pm anyone or receive pm's but when the time is here I will give you a hint on the location of the bachelor party.The groom is someone you would like all drunked up.His nose speaks volumes. grin

Jayco
I had "know" idea.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: Moderation - 12/20/12
What caliber works best on tarps?
Can one be properly hung with just 36" of rope?
Can these Q's be answered, or is that against forum decorum?
If he has shot more than 36 tarps with a single caliber then he would be qualified to talk about what works best on them...
© 24hourcampfire