Home
Posted By: gitem_12 My morning - 02/06/15
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scott F Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Great was to spend any morning!
Posted By: deflave Re: My morning - 02/06/15
As long as mom is close enough to take the kid if it starts crying or schit its pants.

Travis
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: My morning - 02/06/15
looks like the kid already exercises more than that fat tub. Nice stache. Picture from thee 80's?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
looks like the kid already exercises more than that fat tub. Nice stache. Picture from thee 80's?

You're just upset that the closest you can get to having a mustache is the one attched to face that licks your azz every night
Posted By: eh76 Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Just ignore richardnoggin. great pic gitem!
Posted By: Jcubed Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Congrats! Enjoy it, they grow up fast.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Cute kid, G 12.
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: My morning - 02/06/15
You two go to the same barber? grin

Just think dad, another dozen years or so, you'll be sharing a duck blind. Best to get him a shotgun and a duck call now.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Just think dad, another dozen years or so, you'll be sharing a duck blind. Best to get him a shotgun and a duck call now.

She already has a goose call being made for her

And her first rifle is already in the safe
Posted By: mirage243 Re: My morning - 02/06/15
I feel bad for the poor kid . . . . . . . . you must have robbed a sheitload of donut shops to get that 3rd chin. grin
Posted By: 12344mag Re: My morning - 02/06/15
I can't think of a better way to start the day! Kudos!
Originally Posted by mirage243
I feel bad for the poor kid . . . . . . . . you must have robbed a sheitload of donut shops to get that 3rd chin. grin

I'd probably be as bitter as you if i knew my kid was gonna be a mudshark too
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by mirage243

I'd probably be as bitter as you if i knew my kid was gonna be a mudshark too

I ain't bitter, I think it's funny. You don't have to worry about mine being mudsharks, they hate the muther fuggers, but they'd probably be with one before they'd go with grin fat lazy fuzz.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Please be nice, fellas.
Seriously, man just had a child. Let him enjoy her without all the BS
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: My morning - 02/06/15
good picture, and a great way to spend some time. smile
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Seriously, man just had a child. Let him enjoy her without all the BS

When he stops posting about my mother and kids, that'll be agreeable, till then, fugg him.
Posted By: Batchief909 Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Wow...
My mother always told me to be beyond reproach...I fail at times but I have found it to be great advice.

Hope you find the solace you seek, mirage.
Posted By: ingwe Re: My morning - 02/06/15
WTF is the matter with you people?
+1000 ingwe
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Originally Posted by ingwe

Imagine full grown males talking in that manner about a child and her Father. An innocent picture shared out of pride and joy, only to be degraded by the likes of them.

I thought family was off limits, most especially children. Vile and putride comes to mind for the action and words. I lay you odds in real time, they are gutless wonders. Do you think they brag to their wives and their children about what they do/say on here ? Like they are Heroes or something ?
Leave the thread...

You want to start or finish beef w him do it elsewhere.

Someday, his daughter may read all thid vomit a few are spewing.

Be happy another American was born safely...a person many on here have given their lives to defend and many who continue to do so...
Posted By: Jiggdog Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Ain't nothing better , it's a gift that keeps on giving.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Nice pic John. wink

Is that rifle a .270?
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Nice pic John. wink

Is that rifle a .270?

No. Its a Supergrade in 7-08
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: My morning - 02/06/15
Ok,that one,guess it'll be alright. wink

Hows Momma doin'?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: My morning - 02/06/15
It was a great picture, for sure. Thanks for posting it. It brings back what's really important, instead of the rants of cyber fools.

cool cool
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: My morning - 02/07/15
She's a handsome young lady, John. Enjoy every minute you can spend with her. She'll be grown before you know it.

Blessings,
CT
Posted By: byc Re: My morning - 02/07/15
THAT is an awesome picture and it's only the beginning of a great and long journey!! grin

You do look like twins!! wink
Posted By: Esox357 Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Congrats....those moments go quickly as they grow, enjoy everyone of them!
Posted By: Whelenman Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Imagine full grown males talking in that manner about a child and her Father. An innocent picture shared out of pride and joy, only to be degraded by the likes of them.

I thought family was off limits, most especially children. Vile and putride comes to mind for the action and words. I lay you odds in real time, they are gutless wonders. Do you think they brag to their wives and their children about what they do/say on here ? Like they are Heroes or something ?

Well said Lynn
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Deleted.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: My morning - 02/07/15
You are a horses azz.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: My morning - 02/07/15
gitem 12;
Thanks for sharing your family moment with us sir - hopefully all else is as peaceful in your life as that photo.

As the father of two girls who will turn 18 and 20 this year, I'll say only that I recall moments like your photo showed as if they were yesterday and still have a difficult time wrapping my head around how quickly the time has passed.

May you and your daughter have as many grand days afield and elsewhere too for that matter as we've had sir. It's time spent you'll never, ever regret - of that I'm certain.

Thanks again for sharing the fine photo and all the best to you and yours this weekend.

Dwayne
Posted By: eh76 Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Originally Posted by RichardNoggin
Deleted

You are a horses azz.

No Ken he is a worthless piece of trolling classless schit...hiding behind a keyboard...wouldn't even make a decent coyote bait....they would have to lick their asses for a month to get rid of the taste
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by RichardNoggin
Deleted?

You are a horses azz.

No Ken he is a worthless piece of trolling classless schit...hiding behind a keyboard...wouldn't even make a decent coyote bait....they would have to lick their asses for a month to get rid of the taste
You're right Keith.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Nice pic Gitem cherish it. My morning was the smoke detector in my room deciding it was going to warn me of a low battery at 3:30am, then the hour and a half between then and pulling the battery while I was deciding just how much of an annoyance it was, bout the time I did that my youngest 4 came in the room and let us know she spilled water all over her bed and needed help. Got up took care of that laid back down and the dog started whining to go out, got up did that, laid back down and here came the kiddo again... Got her back off to bed laid back down and the alarm went off. laugh
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

She already has a goose call being made for her

And her first rifle is already in the safe

Wow! You're way ahead of the game. Kinda cool being a dad, innit?

My apologies, when they are so young, I can't tell if babies are he's or she's unless they are wearing blue or pink. She's a beautiful baby. You did well. smile
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: My morning - 02/07/15
No worries. I pro staff for a call company and when the owner found out se was born I got a text asking what syle of call and what color to make
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Great picture . I got one just like it 23 years ago , time flies.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: My morning - 02/07/15

what he said.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

what he said.

Pay no attention to him Rancho. He's a christian
The same could be said about you.

Doubtful it was you "thinking out loud" most likely you're just sore as G-12 raked you over the coals for some dumbazz statement you made.
4 is a great age. So much magic during that time.

I know they're required but when the smoke detectors start beeping they drive me nuts. I have 6 of them and they all go off a night apart about every year. I need to upgrade.
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: My morning - 02/07/15
John,

Congrats! Those moments go quickly and before you know it you'll be watching YpuTube videos with you 3yr old grandson. Any guesses what I did today? smile

Treasure every moment!
Posted By: Mac84 Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Sweet Lass git. They grow up way too fast.
Originally Posted by Akbob5
John,

Congrats! Those moments go quickly and before you know it you'll be watching YpuTube videos with you 3yr old grandson. Any guesses what I did today? smile

Treasure every moment!

Bob I got home around 6 am. And her and I hung out all day until i had to get ready for work tonight. One of the best days ever
Just wait until one day you come home from work and the first person you see is your daughter with a BIG smile on her face. wink
Just wait until one day you come home from work and the first person you see is your daughter with a BIG smile on her face. wink

She is starting to smile a bit now. And does a lot of staring at me
Posted By: kend Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Thanks for sharing the picture. Enjoy it while you can because before you know it she will be grown up.
Sweet! grin

Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: My morning - 02/07/15

She is starting to smile a bit now. And does a lot of staring at me

I love this. My 12 month old is at the point of when I come home, he tosses his arms up, jumps around, smiles and does his best "Da...Da"
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: My morning - 02/07/15
John I always pictured you as a skinny black guy wearing a hoodie. Congrats, I have a couple of that model but different years. She will be the source of your greatest worries... and joys. If you are a halfway decent person your children will make you be better. That is not meant as an insult, just how it works.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Deleted

This fugger ort ta give up drankin'.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Deleted

you are a sick piece of crap

He's leaving soon. DIYguy needed to leave, he decided vile postings about me were smart, and then he was gone, so too will this thing be. Bringing a baby into that masterbation post was a vile thing, he needs to pay.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Deleted

Wow, you sure have a lot of intimate information on the guy. Seems pretty strange to me, but, do as you will...

Seems to know a lot about ropes and masturbation too, hmmmm......

I believe he is the author of Fifty Shades of the Rainbow....
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Hi, dick..
Posted By: calikooknic Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Very nice, John. Take those mornings while you can. Seems like yesterday for me too, then I came home last Saturday to "this" getting ready for her high schools Winter Formal. Time flies, enjoy it.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scott F Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Deleted

Come on Richard, family is off limits and you comments are way above and beyond. If you don't like the man that is between you and him.

In my opinion you owe John and his family an apology. This is beneath you.
Posted By: Scott F Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Nice pic Gitem cherish it. My morning was the smoke detector in my room deciding it was going to warn me of a low battery at 3:30am, then the hour and a half between then and pulling the battery while I was deciding just how much of an annoyance it was, bout the time I did that my youngest 4 came in the room and let us know she spilled water all over her bed and needed help. Got up took care of that laid back down and the dog started whining to go out, got up did that, laid back down and here came the kiddo again... Got her back off to bed laid back down and the alarm went off. laugh

Wife and I raised six. I remember those mornings all to well but I still would never trade one of them.
Posted By: EdM Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Very nice, John. Take those mornings while you can. Seems like yesterday for me too, then I came home last Saturday to "this" getting ready for her high schools Winter Formal. Time flies, enjoy it.

[Linked Image]

A beauty. I am so glad I have three son's.
Originally Posted by EdM

[Linked Image]

A beauty. I am so glad I have three son's.

Yup!

Sean you are blessed sir! And perhaps a little cursed. But nothing you cannot handle for sure. wink A beautiful lady indeed and assuredly raised as such.

Great picture!
Posted By: calikooknic Re: My morning - 02/07/15
Thanks Ed and Dave. I think that is the first pic of her that I have posted here. She finally got a little brother when she was 13! He is turning out to just as much of a smart ass as her! Love them both.

[Linked Image]
Thanks Ed and Dave. I think that is the first pic of her that I have posted here. She finally got a little brother when she was 13! He is turning out to just as much of a smart ass as her! Love them both.

[Linked Image]

Man he's really growing up fast. Unless it's an optical illusion I see he's still surrounded by water. As I recall, all the younger pics included a running h20 hose in his hands. grin
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: My morning - 02/07/15
He takes a risk (of scaring her memory) every tine he ties a rope to his bed posts loops a slip knot around his neck and slides off the bed to Masturbate too....but I guarantee ge isn't gonna quit doing that

you are a sick piece of crap

Except for: "(of scaring her memory)", this is otherwise a direct cut and paste quote of giten12. Hope yours and Miss lynns outrage isn't selective. I looked for any objections that may have been made after Gitem posted it; funny, you guys forgot to say anything then. Could it be you're just whinnie little bitchs? (Not you Lynn, you probably have the biggest of that group).

just keep showing how worthless you are.

Hey cupcake, just this one time I’m going to help you out. See, you, Lynn, 12344, heavytalker… you all expressed this moral outrage over what I put up. None of you were clever enough to observe that for once gitem had nothing to say. So now it’s out there, those were all Gitem quotes or gitem paraphrased* (*see I wouldn’t say his wife had my kid like he had said to me, I put that on his neighbor). So there you are all postured up, morally offended, but at the wrong person. Now you’re faced with condemning gitem, the actual author, for his mindless dribbles, or exposing yourselves for the spineless little bitches you are with no moral objection just little bitchy whiners; and really, having to be informed and prodded at this late date, it’s really pretty obvious you have nor had any genuine thought of morality on your own. So there you are cupcake and friends, not smart enough to cover your tracks and looking like the little foolish whinny bitches you are.
© 24hourcampfire