Home
Posted By: ltppowell amedsuleman247 - 07/22/15
Just got this PM.

#4025208 - Yesterday at 03:00 PM from Ahmed Suleman,
amedsuleman247 Offline

My Dear,
In confidence,I have to introduce myself for I am Mr Ahmed Suleman, the only son of late Mr and Mrs Mohamed Suleman, I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited fund for investment ventures Overseas which was secured in one prime bank here in my country by my father before his death. The amount is four million dollars( $4.000.000.00 ) Deposited in a Suspense account. my name as the next of kin to the deposit. I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of the fund on my behalf for investment purposes. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education after the transfer while you take care of the investment. I will be glad to offer you a reasonable ratio for your co-operation in investing the fund and everything is going to be under your care while i am in school to accomplish my studies. Please and please I will be highly appreciated if you
can return to me with urgent dispatch to enable me contact you with more details.

Contact me back with my private email below:

( [email protected] )

I await to receive your immediate response.
My Kind Regards!
Mr Ahmed Suleman.
Posted By: RWE Re: amedsuleman247 - 07/22/15
He pm'd a slew of folks yesterday.

I say we find him.

And kill him.
Posted By: ingwe Re: amedsuleman247 - 07/22/15
You can't say things like that on the innanet. Larry Roots secret Gestsapo police will hunt you down and make to take Sensitivity Training.
Posted By: RWE Re: amedsuleman247 - 07/22/15
My error.

I say we find him.

And gently stroke his ego.

With a cheese grater.

His fingers too.

Larry could bang his wang on the grater if we could ensure he wouldn't enjoy it.
© 24hourcampfire