Home
Posted By: 458 Lott Redirects are back - 10/08/16
I tried reading a thread in the Alaska section and was rerouted to another website while reading the thread. My virus protection came up with a warning.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Redirects are back - 10/08/16
Doesn't ever happen here, it is your computer, try adlicker cookie cutter app, go somewhere else and try and find a better site, mine doesn't do that, etc etc etc.

At least most of the reasons it won't happen are now posted, now something else can be said.
Posted By: Mink Re: Redirects are back - 11/05/16
Have the same issue with a Google tablet. Only on this site.
Posted By: antlers Re: Redirects are back - 11/05/16
Originally Posted by Mink
Have the same issue with a Google tablet. Only on this site.

There have been countless threads about this issue. Nothing ever gets done about it. No other site is jacked up like this site is when it comes to the redirect problem. You don't have to download crap on to your device to use any other site. And all of the other sites are free also. As you, and many others have said, "Only on this site."
Posted By: Rusky Re: Redirects are back - 11/07/16
My internet explorer hates this site. I use Firefox for this site.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Redirects are back - 11/24/16
This site is a firearms orientated forum with a conservative bent and as such it will be under attack from every twisted twit with an axe to grind.

That said, you lot have been told repeatedly how to fix the problem and if you are too lazy to do so then the fault is yours.
Posted By: bubbajay Re: Redirects are back - 12/17/16
when I access via a 4g phone connection, I get a redirect telling me I have looked at to many adult websites....with 2 different phones. One of the phones was activated 2 weeks week.....and no there were no adult sites on either one. However, Google Chrome is a connection between the 2 phones

If I use a wireless internet connection in a hotel it works just as it does on a pc....

I can usually look at 3 or 4 topics before the "warning" shows up that I have between 3 and 5 viruses that need to be eliminated. Both phones are Verizon.
© 24hourcampfire