Home
Posted By: AH64guy Bowhunting Forum - 08/03/18
Webmaster,

Can we get the shlt show shut down that has become the Bowhunting Forum?

The Forum is now a continuing trainwreck with graphics, accusations, and of no value anymore to exchange information - and we are a month out from early season for most of the USA.

The parties involved continue the "one-up" trend, and it's getting beyond out of hand.

The Bowhunting regulars are posting else where on the Campfire - or just leaving, as there is no desire to be involved in a circus, while trying to talk about hunting.

My 2 cents.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/04/18
maybe also have more than one archery forum too on 24 campfire. and ya the crap show is getting old,i don`t care much for archery talk site to many liberal wolf lovers but some of their forums are nice.
Posted By: 44mc Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/05/18
can we start a cross bow forum to stay out of the way of the other bow hunters ?
Posted By: pete53 Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/05/18
that`s another good ideal > crossbow forum,ageing health problem forum,whitetail deer forum,elk forum,broadhead forum,traditional forum,compound bow forum, these are examples
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/05/18
Originally Posted by pete53
that`s another good ideal > crossbow forum,ageing health problem forum,whitetail deer forum,elk forum,broadhead forum,traditional forum,compound bow forum, these are examples

You forgot Attacked by Woof forum.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/06/18
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by pete53

You forgot Attacked by Woof forum.

have you ever been around real timber wolves or even seen one and wolves on tv don`t count ?
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/06/18
Fortunately, I've never been to a NBA game. Even though it doesn't count, I don't watch basketball on TV either.
Posted By: centershot Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/16/18
Banning 2 members would take care of 99% of the BS.
Posted By: bigwoods Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/16/18
Rebanning the member that was already banned once would do the trick. The other hasn't posted in awhile yet the previously banned member is currently changing users quotes and trying to stir the pot. Happens on every website he is a part of.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Bowhunting Forum - 08/17/18
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Rebanning the member that was already banned once would do the trick. The other hasn't posted in awhile yet the previously banned member is currently changing users quotes and trying to stir the pot. Happens on every website he is a part of.

And every damn thread. C’mon Rick. What’s the holdup? wink
© 24hourcampfire