Home
Posted By: 426crown WTB Brass - 04/16/24
Would like to buy 38-56 and 40-82 proper head stamp, WRA, Peters Rem-Umc, etc. Call Bill or email 575 779 2188 or [email protected] You
Posted By: EddieSouthgate Re: WTB Brass - 04/16/24
This is not a classified section. Are you able to read ?
Posted By: Gojoe Re: WTB Brass - 04/16/24
Good luck with your search. The classified section might be a better place to post this.
However ,you will probably have a chance to get the attention of someone who has such a special item in this section.
The classified section is convoluted.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: WTB Brass - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by 426crown
Would like to buy 38-56 and 40-82 proper head stamp, WRA, Peters Rem-Umc, etc. Call Bill or email 575 779 2188 or [email protected] You

try buffalo arms.
Posted By: Bugger Re: WTB Brass - 04/16/24
The classified section has become a haven for new members. I understand why people want to look elsewhere. I wish a member had to be a member for a year before advertising in classifieds.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: WTB Brass - 04/17/24

welcome to the fire

R U a classified cowboy or wanna be ?

Or a troll ?
Posted By: 426crown Re: WTB Brass - 04/18/24
Have a large collection of Winchesters and need proper head stamp ammo. Only shoot paper with lead. Taught skeet and trap at Sun Valley Gun Club, am a level 1 instructor. now live in New Mexico. Like to ski in the winter and golf/shoot in summer. Learning to navigate on the site-Thank You
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: WTB Brass - 04/18/24
Originally Posted by tikkanut

welcome to the fire

Or a troll ?

Geebus - who pissed in your Wheaties Tikka?

A guy's looking for some obscure brass and you call him a troll - WTF over . . .
Posted By: Gojoe Re: WTB Brass - 04/19/24
The art of civility is almost dead.
Posted By: WStrayer Re: WTB Brass - 04/19/24
When I see these ads, I try to steer them to the correct section. But it doesn't always work.
He has another ad that is in the correct section.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: WTB Brass - 04/19/24
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by tikkanut

welcome to the fire

Or a troll ?

Geebus - who pissed in your Wheaties Tikka?

A guy's looking for some obscure brass and you call him a troll - WTF over . . .
Have a large collection of Winchesters and need proper head stamp ammo. Only shoot paper with lead. Taught skeet and trap at Sun Valley Gun Club, am a level 1 instructor. now live in New Mexico. Like to ski in the winter and golf/shoot in summer. Learning to navigate on the site-Thank You

I do apologize

Classifieds may be the best sub forum to ask 'WTB'

OP may be a straight shooter.............
© 24hourcampfire