Home
I've a chance at a NIB model 94 in .375. I haven't seen it yet, but lets assume it's minty and as advertised new and never fired.

Would $750 be a good deal? From what I've seen poking around on the 'net it seems like a pretty good price, but am wondering what you guys on here have to say.

Thanks
[Linked Image]

Middle like new $600.

NIB $750 is probably reasonable.
Buy it.
Nice pieces there 'slave!

More of a Marlin guy, and have always wanted one in 375. I sure as hell don't need it, but I've a good stock of components already. Was thinking of flipping it for a profit, but may fall in love if I shoot it. arrrrggg

Thanks
Everyone should have one.
A Marlin 336 in .375 was posted on the classifieds a few days ago for $525.00 I don't think it sold.

Doc
Originally Posted by wageslave
[Linked Image]

Middle like new $600.

NIB $750 is probably reasonable.

Nice.
Not a bad price at all but if you shoot it you probably won't be flippin' it anywhere but in your safe wink.....mine will stay under an 1" at 50yds with a receiver sight (off the bench of course).

PennDog
They range in price but I'd buy it if in the market.
hi, I have 375 big bore that I purchaced in 1984.just a cool looking gun..real dark bluing. did not pay a great deal of money at that time, still have n.i.b. however box is starting to show wear and tear from the years. that price of 775 is about right. personally ai would not sell mine for less than 800. best of luck...bobby
Just watched one go on GB last week for $1001 N.I.B.

I'll take all of them I can get for $775.
Just got done watching a N.I.B. 94 XTR in 30-30 on GB.

$803

Makes the $775 for a .375 seem all the more bearable.
bought mine in 1981 for 187.00. wouldn't sell it even with dings(memories) and scratches for 775. buy it! just fired mine with 225g lead over 23 g h4198 and it was like a 22 hornet recoil wise. 2" at 50 with open sights (I think) I can't see both ends anymore so I assumed the front sight is still there.
© 24hourcampfire