Home
Just looking for some help in what I should ask for a really super nice kept Browning BLR in 358 Win. less the scope...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Any suggestions, ideas or help would be greatly appreciated...
I paid $500 for mine 2 years ago. It is not quite as nice as yours. Looking at the auction sites I think $650-$700 would be a good starting point. Good luck in the sale. They are great rifles.
Just had a chance to buy one for $475
Originally Posted by FoxtonGundogs
Just had a chance to buy one for $475

You should have bought it! From what I'm seeing that was a steal.
I paid $550 for mine, used 3 years ago.

it's a stainless take down model.

darned good rifle, and a pleasure to carry.

mine will be in Colorado very soon chasing elk #2. wink

Mine isn't for sale. I gave $475.00 for it and though I love it I wouldn't expect to get much more for it.
Check out the closed items on gunbroker.

My guess is $575 to $700.
A lot depends on which vintage it is. Pre '81, 81 or the newer style. The Pre '81's with steel receivers tend to bring a little more.
I've seen several .308's for sale in the local racks for $550.00. Not nearly as nice as your pictures and also not .358's. You will love it as I do my 81! I do hunt with mine and covered the rear stock with a neoprene slip on sleeve to protect the finish.
That's a beautiful rifle. Your probably going to be sorry down the road if you sell it! Good luck on your decision.
I sold a Pre'81 a few weeks ago for $600.
I paid $500 in the classified about 1 month ago. Like new
got one exactly like it with a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 @ $700 in a local store right now.
That's a nice rifle and I really like the straight stock. I think in that condition and caliber, you could get $700 easily.
Ask too much. Perhaps that will give you time to consider how fkin stupid considering selling it is.
© 24hourcampfire