Home
Posted By: tjk ndfather;s - 05/19/15
Asking for a good friend. He inherited his grandfather's Win 92 25/20. Last time I saw it it was in pristine condition; he didn't know if it have ever been fired, so he and I each fired 1 round each of factory ammo. He says it has not been shot since, He now would like to trade for a 4 inch 44 Mag, preferably a Ruger or S&W. He'd like an estimate on a very nice condition Win 92 25/20. I have no pics; open to suggestions on geting a price estimate for him.
Posted By: 5thShock Re: ndfather;s - 05/23/15
If you haven't already, find out when the little darling was born. Get the serial number and check at the site below, on the top bar go to Resources. Get some clear photos as condition is a big part of price.

http://winchestercollector.org/forum/
Posted By: saddlesore Re: ndfather;s - 05/23/15
I have stainless Ruger SBH in 44 mag, 4&5/8" that I would trade.
Very little use.

I don't think Ruger made a 44 mag in a 4" barrel
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: ndfather;s - 05/23/15
Originally Posted by tjk
Asking for a good friend. He inherited his grandfather's Win 92 25/20. Last time I saw it it was in pristine condition; he didn't know if it have ever been fired, so he and I each fired 1 round each of factory ammo. He says it has not been shot since, He now would like to trade for a 4 inch 44 Mag, preferably a Ruger or S&W. He'd like an estimate on a very nice condition Win 92 25/20. I have no pics; open to suggestions on geting a price estimate for him.

Your friend needs to rethink the value of that rifle.
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: ndfather;s - 05/25/15
Value could be 2 K mor or less....
© 24hourcampfire