Home
Posted By: Ed_T Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
Just had to post a photo of our new lab puppy.
Her name is Tsrna, she is jsut about 9 week and she is from Sleeping Giant Labs.

[Linked Image]
She is a cutie Ed!

When I finally make it up there chore number 1 is find a house. Chore number 2 is go visit sleeping giant. It just hasn't been the same since all the pups all gone.
Posted By: Kevin_T Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
sweet , I have one that is about 15 weeks to go with two borders.

I think I'm well protected on the trail smile
Posted By: Ed_T Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
Tsrna is #4 in our house. All labs. 3 blacks, 1 yellow.

She is our 2nd from Sleeping Giant. Nola does an awesome job of breeding labs.
Posted By: mlaux Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
Hide the shoes or lose them.
Love the labs. We've had a chocolate for about six years now as an inside dog. Never seen a better dog with kids.

Now if you could find a way to breed out the hair shedding and shrink the packages they leave behind every day, they would be the perfect pet.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
Looks like trouble! haha

I'm a survivor of two very active lab pups. Fishing pole cork handles, cooler handles, books, etc.. They were tough on gear!
Posted By: jockc Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
I'm pretty sure it was Gene Hill who wrote, whoever thinks you can't buy happiness doesn't know about gun dog puppies.
Posted By: PepeLp Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
Originally Posted by Calvin
Looks like trouble! haha

I'm a survivor of two very active lab pups. Fishing pole cork handles, cooler handles, books, etc.. They were tough on gear!

With the way Labs chew, I'm pretty sure that they crossed them with beavers at some point in time. I had a neighbor that got a lab. Within 4 months, every plant in the back yard had been chewed down to a stump, even a tree with a 4" trunk. smile
Posted By: Calvin Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/29/11
I still get a good chuckle when I pick up my favorite Lamiglass salmon rod and the top cork grip is chewed off!
Posted By: 340boy Re: Newest Campfire Backpacker - 01/30/11
Congrats on your new addition, Ed.
Congrats Ed. I just got my new hunting/backpacking partner a couple weeks ago. Let the fun begin.
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire