Home
Im looking for a tipi style tent/shelter with the nest if possible. I'm open to slightly used or new
How bad do you want one??

[Linked Image]

I might have one for sale...
Well it depends I guess... What make/model do you have there?
I have a well used megamid (non sil version) with a stove jack in it and netting sewn around the perimeter. Also have a brand new removable floor for it. $120 for both.
Could you send me or post any pics of it?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Anyone else have anything??
I've got an SL-4+
Oldpinecricker I'm interested...
PM Sent
Would also consider a bigger tipi...
Hi all,

I hate to be that guy who joins and wakes up a LONG dead thread, but here I am.
I wonder if any of those who offered sales in this thread in '12 still have their mids sitting around? I'm looking for one for a 10 month expedition and have been scouring the webs for a while.

Thanks for your time!
Matthew
Welcome to the Fire.

You may want to take a look at Seek Outside. Their prices aren't too much further north of GoLite's but they come OEM with a stovejack. Plus Kevin and Angie are good folks.

Thanks for your input!

If I was to deviate from the "golite" trajectory I'm on I would do so in the BD Megamid / Mega Light direction rather than the SO. I'm going to be in mostly mild/equatorial climes and my first concern is weight, my second is budget.

Thanks again!

Matthew
You know that golite is having a 50% off sale and the Shangri la 5 is currently $299.99? I know they are out of stock, but they expect them back in early May. The pack I was looking to pick up for my daughter was out of stock but came in within a month.

If you're leaving before then and need one before May then I will sell you mine for that price plus shipping. (It has been used for one overnight camp).

P.S., I remember a couple of months back when I purchased one of the golite packs they give me an extra 10% or 20% off my next purchase. If you have the time, and need any other equipment, I'd recommend waiting until golite has the Shangri la 5 back in stock.

That would be ideal, indeed. I'm *flying out* for my trip on the 15th of May, though, and I'm not sure I trust their predictions for when they'll get stuff back in. They're notorious for being "out of stock."

Thanks for your input, and I'll keep it in mind! I might wait till closer to may, but I definitely appreciate your offer.
I have a GoLite Shangri-La 5 I can sell you w/o the nest for $200 shipped or with nest and fly for $250.

Let me know
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
I have a GoLite Shangri-La 5 I can sell you w/o the nest for $200 shipped or with nest and fly for $250.

Let me know

I'd be interested in the nest if you wind up selling it seperately, just PM me.

Thanks.
I just posted an ad for a SO 6 in green for $425.00 in the classifieds.
In case anyone is still looking, the Shangri La tents are back in stock at GoLite: http://www.golite.com/gear/tents-shelters?avad=73183_d43f50db
I see my post has resurfaced, I have found a go lite tipi. Thanks All!!
© 24hourcampfire