Home
Posted By: kaboku68 Kutenay - 06/15/14
I hope the old boy is still hunting on our side of the pond. Dewey, if you be lurking, please come forth. We need an update.

Sincerely,
Thomas
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Kutenay - 06/15/14
I'd been wonderin' about him as well. I hope he and his wife are fine. She had been quite ill as I recall.
Posted By: fuzzyone Re: Kutenay - 06/17/14
Dewey sends his greetings and best wishes to all. He is as ornery as ever and doing well. He has recently moved and him being him picked up a new Sig instead of replacing his crapped out computer. He will be back once life settles down.

Warren
Posted By: docdb Re: Kutenay - 06/17/14
Good to know!
Posted By: 7 STW Re: Kutenay - 06/17/14
Actually was wondering myself. I really should ph him. Been awhile since we've spoken.
Posted By: Okanagan Re: Kutenay - 06/17/14
Originally Posted by docdb
Good to know!

Yes. I've been concerned about not hearing anything from Kute in quite awhile and hoped he was OK. Lots of wisdom, skill and knowledge wrapped in that crusty package!

Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Kutenay - 06/17/14
Yeah, he's been there, done that.

And, has a real eye for fine rifles.

I enjoy his posts, for sure.

Df
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Kutenay - 06/17/14
Kutenay is a good ol boy that tells it like it is. I enjoy his posts as well..
Posted By: Rovering Re: Kutenay - 06/19/14
I may have come late to class, but even I noticed that everything Kutenay wrote about wild country rifles was worth a thorough read.
Posted By: 7 STW Re: Kutenay - 06/19/14
Dewey is a very smart man who I respect greatly.
Posted By: woods_walker Re: Kutenay - 06/19/14
Originally Posted by Rovering
I may have come late to class, but even I noticed that everything Kutenay wrote about wild country rifles was worth a thorough read.

^^^^^
Posted By: KC Re: Kutenay - 06/21/14
Originally Posted by fuzzyone
Dewey sends his greetings and best wishes to all. He is as ornery as ever and doing well. He has recently moved and him being him picked up a new Sig instead of replacing his crapped out computer. He will be back once life settles down.

I was also wondering about ol' Kute. Good to know he's still around. I think he's one of the most knowledgeable guys on this forum.

KC

Posted By: Seafire Re: Kutenay - 06/21/14
I know Kute's from back in our AR Days...

Knowledgeable, heck of a nice guy, and a pretty darn Cool Canuck...
Posted By: rusty51 Re: Kutenay - 06/26/14
Kute, is good people,I have learned a lot from him,he says it like it is.And I like that.
Posted By: setch Re: Kutenay - 07/30/14

Warren

I PM'd Kutenay last week as I was eyeballing a brno and hadn't heard back from him, which is unusual. Before posting a "what's up with kutenay thread", I did a search and found this thread...I was happy to see it and hope he gets a new computer soon!
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Kutenay - 07/30/14
Originally Posted by KC

I was also wondering about ol' Kute. Good to know he's still around. I think he's one of the most knowledgeable guys on this forum.

KC

For some things like backpacking, customizing pre-64s etc.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Kutenay - 08/20/14
Kute can be a cranky old fugger, but he sure knows his chit. Glad to hear all is well with him. laugh
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Kutenay - 05/24/18
Did a search and didn't see any other kutenay threads more recent than this. What's the word with Kute?
Posted By: SKane Re: Kutenay - 05/24/18
Kute goes by the handle SNAP these days but it's been 5'ish months since he's logged on.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Kutenay - 05/24/18
Thanks SKane.
© 24hourcampfire