Home
Posted By: 16bore Tepui Tents? - 10/15/16
Certainly not a backpack tent, but saw one on a 2016 Tacoma this evening and it was bad ass.

Tepui Tent
Posted By: smokepole Re: Tepui Tents? - 10/15/16
Originally Posted by 16bore
Certainly not a backpack tent....

Then why post it on the backpack forum.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Tepui Tents? - 10/16/16
Have another you phuqqin lush.....
Posted By: smokepole Re: Tepui Tents? - 10/16/16
You can't spell very well can you? $1,350 for a tent that goes on a pickup truck certainly is badass though. Thanks for the tip.
Nice going on the grammar correction. Seems you can type and take it in the ass at the same time.

Good job!!!
Posted By: Tanner Re: Tepui Tents? - 10/16/16
I think I'd rather spend the dough on a Hilleberg and be able to actually backpack with it...

Tanner
Nice going on the grammar correction. Seems you can type and take it in the ass at the same time.

Good job!!!

Take it in the ass? LOL I wonder where that came from. It was a serious question, and actually tamer than what I wanted to write. If I want to sleep in the back of my truck, a topper does just fine and has a lot of other benefits, like being able to lock my gear in.

But sorry, can't talk now, I've gotta go post a story about a pig hunt I did. I think I'll post it on the elk forum.
Originally Posted by smokepole
If I want to sleep in the back of my truck, a topper does just fine and has a lot of other benefits, like being able to lock my gear in

Interesting response. Probably should have avoided the crap and responded with that the first time.

Sorry for the inconvenience of you having to read a post that you obviously know nothing about and/or aren't interested in.

Originally Posted by Tanner
I think I'd rather spend the dough on a Hilleberg and be able to actually backpack with it...

Tanner

I've got plenty of others....
Interesting response. Probably should have avoided the crap and responded with that the first time.

That's rich, considering what you posted above. My first post was a simple question.

I'll let my 7 year old know how you feel about it.....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by smokepole

That's rich, considering what you posted above. My first post was a simple question.

My initial post was a question. Notice the question mark in the title. I'll shoot for the reloading section next time.
I'll let my 7 year old know how you feel about it.....

Why not just show him this thread and let him read it himself.
She's busy shooting her bow.........

Enjoy your Sunday.

Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Tepui Tents? - 10/16/16
For $1300, you can get the biggest Alaknak Cabelas sells.
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Tepui Tents? - 10/17/16
I think a roof top tent would be sweet for a trailhead setup. Quick, easy, comfy tent that you can crawl into with very little setup time. That's just my impression though... never actually used one.
© 24hourcampfire