Home
Posted By: pullit Leupold Delta Point Mirco - 01/07/22
I know red dots have been talked about before as I started a thread a few month back about them.
I tried a red dot and did not think it was for me on my EDC gun. However I just saw one of these and think this might be a better mouse trap than the regular red dots like a Vortex Viper, Holosun 507, Burris FF3, etc.
Does anyone have one of these and if so, what do you think about it?

Thanks
John
Posted By: pullit Re: Leupold Delta Point Mirco - 01/07/22
https://www.amazon.com/Leupold-DeltaPoint-Micro-Sight/dp/B09KLYRWHH
Posted By: FreeMe Re: Leupold Delta Point Mirco - 01/08/22
I'm looking at it as well, but it's going to have to show some good sales numbers before they make it to fit more than just the Glock and the M&P. I think the feature of having an instant ghost ring when the battery fails may be a big plus, as is mounting in the rear sight dovetail. It's too new for me to take the plunge though.
Posted By: pullit Re: Leupold Delta Point Mirco - 01/08/22
I think I could pick the dot up faster as it is more natural looking to than the higher typical red dot
The Leupold dealer rep was at my local range recently and had one to demo. It was mounted on a Glock 34, I tried it and got 4 hits out of 5 shots at 40 yards with it on steel plates. Small sample size but considering I'm more of a Sig guy and haven't shot a Glock in quite some time I thought it was good. The rep was a lady named Shawnaleah.. super cool.and knowledgeable.The demo was a real good time.
Chris
© 24hourcampfire