Home
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors 45 ACP suppressor host - 09/28/23
What do you like?
Posted By: Esox357 Re: 45 ACP suppressor host - 09/28/23
HK Tactical
Posted By: JRS3 Re: 45 ACP suppressor host - 09/30/23
Originally Posted by Esox357
HK Tactical

Never a bad choice…..I have both the HK45 and USP threaded versions and they are fantastic.
Posted By: Mikewriter Re: 45 ACP suppressor host - 10/01/23
I have an HK USP I like a lot, but does not have a threaded barrel. The .45 ACP I've shot most suppressed is a Para "Expert Carry" 1911 wearing a Barsto stainless threaded barrel. This is a "compact" 1911, with full size grip frame. Makes for a fairly compact setup with a suppressor, shoots well - and comfortably.

Mike Holmes
Posted By: deflave Re: 45 ACP suppressor host - 10/01/23
Try that one.
Posted By: paul105 Re: 45 ACP suppressor host - 10/02/23
I set up this full size HK USP for suppressor use. A Jarvis threaded barrel and HK suppressor sights added $400+ to the cost of the gun. These hold 12+1 and are pretty big but only weigh 28oz.
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]
This is a Glock 20 (21 would be exactly the same) outfitted with after market suppressor height sights - the KKM threaded bbl is on another G21.
S&W made a suppressor ready M&P 2.0. If still available, this would be the most cost effective way to go.
M&P with long version of Rugged Obsidian suppressor
HK with "short" option Rugged Obsidan
The rugged obsidian suppressor has a screw on extension that makes it approx 2" longer when attached. The longer option is supposedly quieter - the shorter option is handier.

All of these make for fairly large rigs with the attached suppressor.

If avail on the model you choose, factory threaded barrel and suppressor height sights will be more economical.

FWIW,

Paul
I didn't realize that Jarvis made barrels for USPs, though it should not be a surprise. I had a threaded barrel made for a Glock 21 by Jarvis. Great, accurate barrel.
Posted By: paul105 Re: 45 ACP suppressor host - 10/02/23
Here's another option

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/729000112/kimber+custom+lw+o.r.+.45+acp+5+tfs+bbl+black+supp+sights?trk_msg=r2l4e0afn9e4vef8n1u4v35pl8&trk_contact=ptvb01bfvv9k19g8hspuopp0ic&trk_sid=v74hflhnhnjt968hg56qt6gngc&trk_link=gbceotucp9r4lapido7fjj7llo&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a+www.budsgunshop.com+product_info.php+products_id+729000112+kimber+custom+lw+o.r.+.45+acp+5+tfs+bbl+black+supp+sights&utm_campaign=bgskim092723
Lots of factory options and aftermarket as well. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire