Home
Posted By: mrchongo ID this holster - 03/15/24
Never seen anything like it. Made by Rob Leahy for Simply Rugged. What’s it for? How do you wear it? Thanks![Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Mad_Max Re: ID this holster - 03/15/24
Since I don’t know I’m going to do the normal non-responsive 24HCF thing and speculate to start things off. To me it looks like a piece to some sort of chest or shoulder holster. The two holes that look like belt loops is where I would guess that straps would thread. The portion with the ring looks to be where some sort of snap/clip would attach. I’ll be curious to see if I’m even close when someone who does know posts the answer.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: ID this holster - 03/16/24
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Since I don’t know I’m going to do the normal non-responsive 24HCF thing and speculate to start things off. To me it looks like a piece to some sort of chest or shoulder holster. The two holes that look like belt loops is where I would guess that straps would thread. The portion with the ring looks to be where some sort of snap/clip would attach. I’ll be curious to see if I’m even close when someone who does know posts the answer.

Part of a Chesty Puller Harness. Chest carry.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: mrchongo Re: ID this holster - 03/17/24
Super! Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire