Home
Posted By: CrazyCoot S&W M&P .45? - 11/04/08
Does anyone have any experience with this gun? If so, how did you like it? How does it compare to Glock & the Springfield XD in the same caliber?
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: S&W M&P .45? - 11/05/08
I like it. I don't like the ergonomics of the glock, it just doesn't point for me. The Springfield is nice also but I think the Smith comes up a little faster for my eye and I like the grip a little better. I've not had any trouble at all. If I buy an auto I tend to check out Smith first because they seem to have figured them out. Over the years I've had various Smith autos and they just flat work everytime. IME
Posted By: hikerbum Re: S&W M&P .45? - 11/05/08
yep, its a good one.

try the compact model, nice carry
Posted By: SU35 Re: S&W M&P .45? - 11/05/08
Very nice pistols poor triggers.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: S&W M&P .45? - 11/07/08
many say the glock 21 ergonomics just suck, that the S&W has better ergonomics, I just got rid of a 20 and am going to get a 21, I have medium hands and don't care if the ergonomics suck, the gun feels like a block of wood in my hand but I don't care, because for a $560.00 piece of plastic crap wooden handled bang stick my 10mm always shot 100% reliably and accurately and I expect the 21 will do the same. Unless I was going to spend $1500 + on an nice new 1911 copy, I will just stick to the glock...the Kahr seems to be very well made however...
Posted By: ADK4Rick Re: S&W M&P .45? - 11/13/08
If it's not a revolver or a 1911 it should be a Sig.
just my .02
© 24hourcampfire