Home
I received my Super Tuck back from Crossbreed yesterday. I had them do the Combat Cut and loosen the retention which was to tight for my liking . The pistol was just to hard to retrieve from the holster in a hurry. I carried it for a while but just could get used it being so hard to get out of the holster. Photos of before and after .
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I love my supertuck, but will probably get the combat cut on my next one.
I tried it without and it was very comfortable, but i will sacrifice to be able to get the gun out in a hurry. I'm getting ready to order another one for my S&W M&P and it will have the Combat Cut.
Originally Posted by bea175
I received my Super Tuck back from Crossbreed yesterday. I had them do the Combat Cut and loosen the retention which was to tight for my liking . The pistol was just to hard to retrieve from the holster in a hurry. I carried it for a while but just could get used it being so hard to get out of the holster. Photos of before and after .

I did my own combat cut but will order it pre-cut next time. I'm curious about the "loosen the retention" part of what you wrote. What did they do to it to loowen it Bea175, any idea??? I was told to simply take a hair dryer and set it on hot and blow-dry it until it gets warm and then insert a lubricated handgun in it at that point. I didn't need to do that on mine, so maybe it's an urban legend.
They use heat until the indent that holds the pistol in isn't as tight. I just ordered another with the Combat Cut for M&P 9MM in horse-hide, just like the one for my Sig and specified i didn't want the pistol to be hard to draw from the holster or have to be jerked to get it out. I carried my Sig yesterday in the Holster after the Combat cut and in my opinion it is much more comfortable than before and the pistol draws from the holster with little effort . If you order one i would recommend the Combat Cut over the holster without it . They told me unless you specify they will make the retention on the tight side .
© 24hourcampfire