Home
Posted By: iambrb Ghost Rocket 3.5 in Glock? - 02/28/12
I am thking about one of these thingies for my Glock 21:

http://www.ghostinc.com/category/35_rocket/

Anyone platyed with one of these and if so, what is your opinion???
Posted By: T LEE Re: Ghost Rocket 3.5 in Glock? - 02/28/12
I only use the Scherer or Lone wolf ones as they are what I have had good luck with.
Zev Tec blows a Ghost Rocket away. Also, for action pistol, overtravel isn't a bad thing, I've come to believe, and that is the Ghost's main selling point. They are a little bit of a pain to fit. The 3.5 actually weighs 5#, just like the rest of the so-called 3.5# connectors.
I've got the Zev Tec Fulcrum Trigger Assembly in both of my G20's. I don't see how you could improve that.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Ghost Rocket 3.5 in Glock? - 02/28/12
How much is the Zev Tec Fulcrum Trigger Assembly for a G19??
Posted By: T LEE Re: Ghost Rocket 3.5 in Glock? - 02/28/12
As much as the gun or darned near!
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Ghost Rocket 3.5 in Glock? - 02/29/12
ouch!

I tried a ghost the other day on a .357 SIG, it were not too bad.
Originally Posted by jimmyp

ONLY the connector is what I'm reffering to. You don't want that race trigger for a carry gun.
Posted By: iambrb Re: Ghost Rocket 3.5 in Glock? - 02/29/12
I had no "ID" that Zev tech even existed until a moment ago, thatnks for pointing me towards them gang - that is what I love about this place!

Gun is not a carry gun, it is for range shooting and I intend fo X-mas to get a LW 10mm barrel, mags and dies for conversion/hunting use, hence the intrest in trigger stuff.

Leaning hard towards Zev tech, but cannot afford to buy until April pay period (only paid once per month!)
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by jimmyp

ONLY the connector is what I'm reffering to. You don't want that race trigger for a carry gun.

While the Fulcrum Trigger smoothed the trigger pull greatly, it didn't lighten it up all that much. I carried a P-15 modified to .45 Super on duty that had a lighter, crisper trigger than either of my Glocks.
Originally Posted by iambrb
I had no "ID" that Zev tech even existed until a moment ago, thatnks for pointing me towards them gang - that is what I love about this place!

Gun is not a carry gun, it is for range shooting and I intend fo X-mas to get a LW 10mm barrel, mags and dies for conversion/hunting use, hence the intrest in trigger stuff.

Leaning hard towards Zev tech, but cannot afford to buy until April pay period (only paid once per month!)

You can duplicate that whole Zev Tec trigger assembly by drilling a new hole in the sear plate and polishing/lighter springs etc. A friend got his down so light it would fire federal primers 100% but wouldn't light CCI's.

I'd just start with the connector and some polishing.
© 24hourcampfire