Home
Posted By: Txgunrunner Colt Woodsman - 03/02/12
3rd. series made in 1973. 6 inch Target Model in "superb" condition. Original box, literature and sight adjustment tool. Thinking about selling to fund another gun purchase. Posting to see if there is any interest and to get some price suggestions. Thanks!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: OldRooster Re: Colt Woodsman - 03/02/12
Wow! It is superb. I know how the itch works, but I'd have a hard time parting with it unless it's just too nice to take out and shoot. In which case.....
Posted By: RJM Re: Colt Woodsman - 03/02/12
..if one is to have a Woodsman that is the one.... Not too heavy, not to light and has adjustable sights....

Good luck....

Bob
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Colt Woodsman - 03/03/12
Originally Posted by Txgunrunner
3rd. series made in 1973. 6 inch Target Model in "superb" condition. Original box, literature and sight adjustment tool. Thinking about selling to fund another gun purchase. Posting to see if there is any interest and to get some price suggestions. Thanks!

For one in that condition, an arm and a leg (right or left) should be about right. First born child could be substituted.

Damn, that is a nice piece. I don't know the market for these but whatever the market prices are, that one should sell at the top of them.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Colt Woodsman - 03/03/12
That was my first handgun as a kid. My grandmother bought it for me from Rayco in Juneau AK. Wish I had that one back! Very nice piece you have there.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Colt Woodsman - 03/03/12
I have two Colt Woodsman's , both 4 inch which is my favorite . One is the 2 nd series and the other the 3 rd series. The Woodsman is my favorite field 22 pistol. You have a nice one that is for sure.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Colt Woodsman - 03/03/12
Beautiful.
© 24hourcampfire