Home
Posted By: memtb Ergo Grips - 05/29/14
I saw an advertisement a couple of weeks ago in a gun mag., and my initial thought was, "those are the goofiest grips I've ever seen"! But curiosity got the best of me, and I read about and thought about the design. Showed them to the wife, for her 638 S&W, she thought that they might be worth a chance. Well, we ordered them, put them on, and she (confession - me too)like them! For all their strange appearance, they seem to function real good!!! memtb
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Ergo Grips - 05/29/14
Originally Posted by memtb
I saw an advertisement a couple of weeks ago in a gun mag., and my initial thought was, "those are the goofiest grips I've ever seen"! But curiosity got the best of me, and I read about and thought about the design. Showed them to the wife, for her 638 S&W, she thought that they might be worth a chance. Well, we ordered them, put them on, and she (confession - me too)like them! For all their strange appearance, they seem to function real good!!! memtb
Seems to set up the hand for absorbing recoil rather ergonomically. I guess thus the name. wink
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Ergo Grips - 05/29/14
PS I've had a set of their grips on my AR-15 for what seems like about twenty years.
Posted By: 41magfan Re: Ergo Grips - 05/29/14
The Know-It-All crowd here - without ever using them - has already decided those grips are totally useless. Shame on you for contradicting them.

;^)
© 24hourcampfire