Home
For some odd reason I have been really wanting a Webley revolver. I don't need one at all. I watched the Netflix series Peaky Blinders and have been lusting for one. HAHAHA I absolutely don't need one. My Uncle had one years ago that we shot. It was still in .455 Webley. Just curious what other peoples ridiculous desires are.
I've always wanted a Korth DA Revolver and a Sig P-210 Pistol.

KORTH --- http://www.armeriafrinchillucci.com...oduct/Korth_Serie_31_6_4d622cfd72c18.jpg

SIG 210 - http://waffen-krausser.com/out/pictures/master/product/2/p210_perspektive_02.jpg
Ruger Bearcat with the adjustable sights so this southpaw can hit something without 4" of Kentucky windage.

Have an SR-22 that fulfills the kit gun/plinker function very well and is even lighter, and two Mk III Target and Competition models that would shoot rings around either one.

But those Bearcats are just so gosh darn cute! (And over $500 for the new stainless AS models. shocked )
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I've always wanted a Korth DA Revolver and a Sig P-210 Pistol.

My LGS had a Korth for sale and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why they wanted soo much money for it. I usually know my stuff with wheelguns but shamefully had to google it. Seems Korth went out of business cause the guy in charge was quite the Elitist. It was a 2.5" (or whatever mm) barrel.
HK M-10
Originally Posted by shrapnel
HK M-10

Very nice choice. My firearm claim to fame is i got to shoulder and play with an HK PSG1. It was a trade in from the Troy MI SWAT team. Sold for a cool $15k with all the accessories.
S&W 69
Smith and Wesson 547
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Smith and Wesson 547

I had a shot at a 940 once but was just a few minutes late at a gunshop sadly
Also a Sig P210
I want a Linebaugh built Bisley.

The Freedom Arms 97/.327 Federal I just bought...
An AR-15 pistol, S&W model 41 and a Colt Anaconda.
S&W M65 3" round butt. Older S&W kit gun stainless 4" .22LR.
Would really like a Freedom 97 in 44sp. And an S&W M34 2" kit gun. Don't need either, have their niches filled but would darn sure love to have them both.
Originally Posted by husqvarna

Years ago, I went into an old auto repair shop/gas station that had a gun shop in the back. Heard about this place,but never been there before. Looked around and saw a S&W Mod 63 4",no dash NIB. I had to have that gun. The owner wanted an insanely high price for it. He would not come down on the price. After having a Coke and a Slim Jim I left and went down the road about five or so miles. Turn around and went back and bought the gun. I am so glad I did. Me and the kids, and now the grand daughter have had so much fun shooting that gun. It is always on my hip when I am fishing farm ponds.
Smith & Wesson model 16, any dash number.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

I bought a Korth 357/9mm from a fella a long time ago. He was getting a divorce and needed some cash. I felt bad, but I did pay what he wanted for it. It is a fine piece. The action feels like a Colt Python dipped in Teflon. It is buried deep in the safe. Have not shot it in a long time. The cylinder gap is so small, it will foul up quick when shooting a lot. Not worth the money people want for them now. Except maybe for an investment for the distant future.
a 50's era Colt Government in .38 Super
STI Ultimate 10. It's a long slide 1911 in 10mm that has 20 round mags.

And a 10mm S&W Night Guard
Wouldn't mind a Linebaugh but since I got my 686 this has been hanging around in my head....

[Linked Image]
Colt's Model P

A Ruger Blackhawk flat top in .347 or .44.

Doc
Originally Posted by Gibby
Originally Posted by husqvarna

Years ago, I went into an old auto repair shop/gas station that had a gun shop in the back. Heard about this place,but never been there before. Looked around and saw a S&W Mod 63 4",no dash NIB. I had to have that gun. The owner wanted an insanely high price for it. He would not come down on the price. After having a Coke and a Slim Jim I left and went down the road about five or so miles. Turn around and went back and bought the gun. I am so glad I did. Me and the kids, and now the grand daughter have had so much fun shooting that gun. It is always on my hip when I am fishing farm ponds.

Great story!
Well, don't know that I don't need it, but definitely want it, a Glock 30S.

Would be a much better carry gun for when I eventually move back to a Marine environment....... wink
Commander in 38 Super
A hankering for a pristine 4" S&W model 66 (square butt grip frame)........And a 3" model 60 (38 special) with adjustable rear sight.........no lock!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I forgot about an STI, mostly because what I want is so far out of reach.

I'll add a custom 2011 in .40 with a lightened slide, sight tracker barrel and a fat stack of reliable 140mm mags.
S&W 69- will see how they fair over a little time
625 Mountain Gun
Model 15- for kids
I keep watching for a good deal on "users" of the above
CZ75 TS Czechmate.
Custom 4" 45 Colt Redhawk from Bowen.

Forgot this one I'd really like to get hold of a Hi Standard Victor or Supermatic.
Older Smith Model 63 SS Kit Gun with Red Ramp Sight
A Smith & Wesson .22 Long Rifle Model 41 and a Smith & Wesson .38 Special 6-inch barrel Model 14.
Originally Posted by TwentyTwo
A Smith & Wesson .22 Long Rifle Model 41 and a Smith & Wesson .38 Special 6-inch barrel Model 14.

Gunshop in town had one of these for sale a couple of days ago. Nice looking pistols.
Don't laugh--a Colt Government 38 Super El Capitan, although I wish that it was a Commander.
.30 Luger - Browning Hi-Power, Sig P220, Colt Commander, Benelli B-80, Beretta 98F - any of those would do, just don't want one bad enough to spend the kind of coin they're bringing.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I forgot about an STI, mostly because what I want is so far out of reach.

I'll add a custom 2011 in .40 with a lightened slide, sight tracker barrel and a fat stack of reliable 140mm mags.

Yep. They are not cheap! The Ultimate 10 retails for $2795.
A pre-model Smith & Wesson 6" K-32 that dates to '49 or '50.
The last 3 I bought: S&W Model 69 .44 Mag, Ruger GP100 .38 Spcl that I sent to Clements to become a 10mm and finally a S&W Model 610 10mm yesterday
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Wouldn't mind a Linebaugh but since I got my 686 this has been hanging around in my head....

[Linked Image]

that is purty!
Pre "Hillary Hole" 4" 6-shot S&W 617

[Linked Image]

I'm with ya on this one. I have never owned a S&W before but this pistol is going to be my next gun purchase.
A 38-40 Colt SAA, or a 38/40 - 10 mm Ruger Bisley.
FN 5.7
Single-Seven 327
Blackhawk 45 Colt/45 ACP
Just for a shooter grin

http://www.gunauction.com/buy/13264673
67 no dash S&W
Had one 30 some years ago and let good friend talk me out of it.
A Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited Pro in 38 Super.
Originally Posted by EdM

That's a mouthful.
I suppose.
[quote=lastround]A hankering for a pristine 4" S&W model 66 (square butt grip frame)........And a 3" model 60 (38 special) with adjustable rear sight.........no lock! [/q

I had a pristine PD marked Model 66 no dash w/ the stainless sights at one time years ago. i traded it for a riflescope i thought i needed at the time. I miss that gun..... badly
Originally Posted by EdM
I suppose.

I looked it up, that's a pretty sweet model.
I've always wanted a pair of 45-70 revolvers. They just looked so massive when they first came out. Don't belive they were Magnum Research models, looked more like a SSA Colt
A long time ago, an acquaintance let me shoot his Mateba in .357. If was the most unique experience I've ever had with a handgun. I'd love to have one in .44 mag. but for the life of me can't justify it……..but a semi-automatic revolver is the coolest handgun ever (not practical for ANYTHING, but really, really cool)!
Man I had to go to Google for that one Gmoats. I had never heard of Mateba. I have to agree pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by EdM

That's a mouthful.

Sounds like something you should be able to order at Starbucks.
Sig 220 in 10mm......

Glock is going to find a new home to make room!

Revolvers:
This list isn't all that long...

Ruger Single Seven (.327 Fed Mag)
Ruger Single Nine (.22WM)
Maybe another SP101 or a GP100 in .357 Mag...

Semi-autos:
This list could get long...
Start with something in a 10mm
And go from there...

Coyote Hunter if you're near Colorado Springs and interested in a blued 4 inch full underlug GP100 send me a PM.
Browning Hi-Power .40
Ingram M 10 with operational briefcase.

[Linked Image]

I was in a LGS Saturday and got to handle one of these S&Ws. That grip is way too small for me to want to shoot. I was looking for a S&W 69 and missed one by about 20 minutes. But I got the next S&W 69 that comes in tied down…
Originally Posted by RED53
I've always wanted a pair of 45-70 revolvers. They just looked so massive when they first came out. Don't belive they were Magnum Research models, looked more like a SSA Colt

Probably the Century model 100 you're thinking of, looked like a SAA on steroids. They also made them in .50-70...
If a meh condition donor could be found, a custom 38 wcf S&W N-frame would be nice.
Originally Posted by bea175
Older Smith Model 63 SS Kit Gun with Red Ramp Sight

Love mine.
Don't need it but an HK VP9.
A Kimber Pro Raptor in stainless tops my want list.

Unless I come across the right S&W in 44 SPL at a reasonable price first.
Since the original question included the phrase, "do not need at all"... I'd have to say an American Derringer in 45/70 in both barrels.

If I were to include those I'd really like to have, but already have something to cover that category:

1.) Ruger SP101 4" .357
2.) Mag-Na-Port Predator conversion without the ports and barrel length left 5" or slightly more to be Ohio deer hunting legal (I think the 10.5" model uses a longer ejector rod housing)
3.) S&W 63 4"
Ruger SP101 in .22lr..
Ruger Security Six .357.
S&W K-22.

Holy Grail would be a S&W Triple Lock in .44 spl.

a Colt SAA blue with a case frame, 5.5 inch barrel
black grips in .45 Colt...Probably bust my knuckles good but
I just always wanted one.
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
Originally Posted by RED53

Probably the Century model 100 you're thinking of, looked like a SAA on steroids. They also made them in .50-70...

Wouldn't they look good in a double western rig. With braces to hold everything up.
Don't need but would have fun with a Springfield Range Officer in 9mm. Got the .45's covered.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Ruger SP101 in .22lr..

This^, plus a twin in 32 H&R magnum.
i have no need but a desire for a 327fed
Originally Posted by twofish
Don't need but would have fun with a Springfield Range Officer in 9mm.

I had one of those for a few months, and really did enjoy it. The 9mm out of a pistol with that weight is seriously pleasant to shoot.

What do you all think a M63 4" is worth?

I never use mine.

I have had it for decades.
I already own a good dozen that fall into that category and will be selling them off in due time.
5 inch smith and Wesson 629
some sort of revolver in .357....possibly the 686 ssr
Delta Elite
Single Seven .327 Mag
Blackhawk in .30 Carbine

Have come close to pulling the trigger on all of them at one time, just havent for one reason or another.
S&W model 69
I have always wanted a SIG P-210 Pistole.

- - > http://waffen-krausser.com/out/pictures/master/product/2/p210_perspektive_02.jpg <

Also a KORTH DA Revolver.

- - > https://s.instela.com/m/korth--i19738.jpg <
I have a S&W 25-2 in good condition that I rarely use anymore since I bought a Ruger Bisley 45 Colt. Have a hankering for a S&W 42 38 Special
for a carry gun.

Already have it. Bought a Pietta 10-shot 1873 pattern SA revolver.
Originally Posted by teal
Commander in 38 Super

I got one of those! A Colt Combat Commander and I love it!
.32 acp Colt 1903
I guess I could add some:

A Model M colt in .380. Not the most effective round, but a beautifully made pistol.

A Luger. Let's say an Arty. smile

A S&W DX 629.

I'll throw in this one:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=476107981

I say, if you can't fix it with a long slide, primo hand made, rail equipped, night sight wearing, 10mm 1911, it ain't the gun's fault. smile

S&W model 15 Combat Masterpiece .38 Spl

S&W model 586 .357 Mag.

CZ-75 in 9mm
CZ-75! That's a good choice.
STI Perfect 10.
32 S&W 'Lemon squeezer' and a 1917 45ACP
7.5" Colt SAA in 45LC

HK USP, 45 vs. 9mm is the question, and because don't need it, the question remains unresolved.

FN 1910 .380
A flat top Ruger Blackhawk 44 special, four and five-eights barrel in SS, or maybe blued......

An S&W Mountain Gun, dash 3 or 4, 44 magnum or maybe 41 magnum.
JWP475 has this Redhawk convertable with two cylinders and a Dan Wesson Barrel system. .44 Mag to .45 Colt/.454, and then any barrel length you want. That's just bad-azz right there!!

[Linked Image]
6 inch Smith 17 with 3 Ts
10 inch 357 Bain & Davis Contender
https://www.tombstonetactical.com/c...als-commander-centerfire-pistol-45-auto/

Don't know why.
Ruger GP100 Talo/Wiley Clapp
Ruger Redhawk 44 mag w/ 4/2" barrel
SA TRP
https://eaacorp.com/portfolio-item/witness-hunter/

https://eaacorp.com/portfolio-item/witness-hunter/#
this just looks like something Id like to play with in 10mm
Any pre-lock S&W with hammer mounted firing pin...especially a 3" K-frame.

My last two acquisitions before I lost my job fit this perfectly. A no dash 696 and 5" 629-4 Classic full-underlug.
I stumbled into a good deal on a Les Baer Concept VII a few weeks ago so it came home. Did sell a coulpe of rifles though.
Colt Officer's Model Match, .22 or .38, like the consecutive numbered pair in those calibers I foolishly let go of a long time ago. (They, along with a bunch of other tasty items, went toward the down payment on a house.)
Short list.

> 5 screw K22

> SIG P220 10mm
5 inch S&W 629 Classic DX.

Ruger Bearcat. Wish I had bought one years ago, or one of the Buckeye Special Runs Ruger BH's in 38-40
Originally Posted by garyb11s
5 inch S&W 629 Classic DX.

Those 5 inch full lug N frames are sweet indeed!
I've already responded once, but another thread has got me to thinking that I could enjoy messing around with a 38 super. Lets call it one of the lightweight commanders from Colt.

Revolvers:

Colt SAA 4.75" in .44spl and .45 Colt

S&W M29 4",5",6.5"

S&W M24 4"

S&W 1917

Ruger Redhawk stainless 4" .44mag and .45 Colt

Ruger Redhawk blue 5" in .44mag and .45 Colt

Colt New Service .45 Colt

Elmer's #5!

Autos:

BHP/P35 in every variation I could afford

Colt Woodsman/Huntsman

Colt Ace

I'm feel fortunate that my wish list isn't longer. smile
British Sea Service Flintlock pistol.
A Colt newly manufactured SAA with a 7 1/2" barrel in .45 Colt caliber. With factory hard rubber grips. Plus a custom holster/belt, laced holster, with both belt and holster hand floral carved.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Ruger Bearcat. Wish I had bought one years ago, or one of the Buckeye Special Runs Ruger BH's in 38-40

few years ago i ran across one of the buckeye specials with the 10mm cyclinder. Got a hold of ruger and sent it in.. They were nice enough to sell me a fitted 38.40 cyclinder and numbered it to the gun.
They shoot purty good, and particularly in 10mm with that long barrel you get a lot of ouch coming out the other side.
Ruger Old Army

Stainless

Sure would be fun to play with...

FN five seven pistol

got to shoot one once, low recoil, hi cap, lotta fun

be a good squirrel shooter, or just plinkin firearm

I enjoyed the limited use I experienced.

but don't need one
oh and this

breakin out my inner James Bond, lol

Dan Wesson Razorback 10mm 1911.
Never tried a 10mm.
.480 Ruger in a 5 shot Ruger Blackhawk, Bisley grip frame, 6.5" Barrel
© 24hourcampfire